After Party fury

One wedding that wasn't theirs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nearing the early evening of Saturday 3rd, guests had started to arrive at the after party following Dong Youngbae and Dong-Min Hyorin's wedding ceremony. Although the venue was permeated with joy and admiration for the happy couple, a lowkey spitfire of jealousy was forming between two others.

Sandara Park was sitting at the substantial sized dining table with her close peers, watching as Youngbae performed to his lovely bride. She'd been keeping her distance from her significant other this evening, duely because they had bickered in the car ride to the party. Sandara would've prefered to have arrived alone, but they wouldn't allow that, it was considered typical for it to be done that way.

As the singing and dancing of the newly wedded couple and the guests subsided, Sandara got up to get a drink of champagne. On the way there she would greet those who knew her and they would talk briefly amongst each other. All was well in her eyes until something caught them, she noticed that Chaerin was standing with Hyorin and a few of their friends, taking photos and laughing as such. It didn't bother Sandara very much so she decided to let it be.

It wasn't until she looked over again that Chaerin was posing right next to Hyorin, planting a soft kiss on her cheek. When she saw that...it did bother her. Whether it was just for the camera or not...it gave Sandara a burning feeling in the pit of her stomach. She wasn't the type to easily become jealous or even envious for that matter. But because they had fought earlier, seeing Chaerin having a good time whilst she really wasn't, was unfair.

That photo was likely to be uploaded for many to see and there was nothing Sandara could do about it. Well there was one thing....for her to snob Chaerin even further.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter