Lie

LOVE = lies

"Stupid Myungsoo. Aish!" you kicked the door of the toilet at the Music Bank recording studio.

The toilet was the kind where the washing sinks  were shared between the male and the females.

You entered the cubicle on the female side, locking yourself in for a quick makeup touchup. 

After you were done, you were about to come out when you heard two familiar voices near the sink area.

"Aw man! Did you see that fan? She was like, twice my size!"

"Uh....sure."

"And her nose was so flat like a pig's. Ugh. How can we have to pretend to like fans like her?" __ continued ing.

" 'I love all angels equally and no matter what people think of them, they're all pretty to me" " the other one mocked __ in a high pitched voice, "__didn't you say that in that interview?"

__ scoffed.

You opened the door slightly to peek out. You almost dropped your handphone on the floor. 

It was none other than Chunji and L.Joe from Teentop.

You gasped, quickly clapping your hand over your mouth once you realised your mistake.

Hurriedly, you unlocked the door and came out, hanging your head so that your long wavy hair would hide your red face.

You rushed to the door after washing your hands. Chunji narrowed his eyes at you. *did she hear all that? *

He quickly blocked your path. 

"Wait, agasshi. Did you...uh..hear what we said?" *stupid Chunji* L.Joe face-palmed himself. *Of course she did. Why didn't we check the stalls! TOP media will have our heads if this news gets out*

You composed yourself and blinked innocently at Chunji.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" you said in flawless english. *Thank god that I moved to America with Soyul* you crossed your fingers hoping he would buy it and let you go.

*Oh, so she's a foreigner.* Chunji and L.Joe relaxed a little. 

"Uh...how are you I'm fine thank you!" he mumbled the only english phrase he knew.  "Hyung!" Chunji whispered frantically, for L.Joe's help as he couldn't really speak english.

"Hello! We need to go now, so bye!" L.Joe replied to you in english as he pushed Chunji out the door.

"Ah! Bye pretty lady!" Chunji winked and called out in awkward english.

Once they were out of sight, you rolled your eyes.

"Pshh. Wonder what would they do if they knew I had recorded all of their conversation down?" you smirked evilly and pressed the save button on your phone's recording.

-

To be cont.

a/n: HEHEHEHE what will you do with it? (: