Intro

LOVE = lies

"Aish! Stupid Kim Myungsoo!" you scowled as you threw your phone down onto the bed. 

Lee Soyul came over as you flopped dramatically down onto the mattress, whining and kicking your legs up and down.

"Yah. Yeonju-ya, you're going to ruin the mattress. And it wasn't cheap." Soyul said calmly as she plucked the phone from the bed.

Scrolling through your messages, her eyes widened. 

"Yeonju. You're moving to Korea??"

"Yes." you grumbled, "all because of stupid Kim Myungsoo."

You pouted cutely. Your brother had requested for you to return back to Seoul. You had moved out into the States when your best friend Lee Soyul moved as well due to studies. Since Myungsoo was busy training and preparing for debut, you had decided to move as well, to be less of a trouble to him. And it seems like now that he has debuted, he wanted to you move back in with him as well.

"But didn't he debut already? Won't he be living with the other members? How will you move in with him?"

"I don't know...he said he'd figure it out." 

*and he will. since young, myungsoo oppa has been taking very good care of me. He won't let me come to harm...but...*

You smiled wickedly. 

"Soyul ah~ You're moving with me too!"

"WHAT!? NO."

"Awww but I moved with you last  time! You owe me!" You complained, throwing down your trump card.

"Ahhh fine." 

*YES!* you pumped your fist in the air happily. *I knew she would give in!*

-------

In the end, you guys agreed that you would leave for Seoul first and she would arrive a week later, as she had to settle some school admin stuff first.

You flipped on your Gucci shades as you strolled out of the plane, dragging your hand luggage with you.

For some reason, the airport was packed with screaming girls that day. As you walked out of the arrival hall into the luggage conveyor belt area, the crowd seemed to get excited but calmed down again after seeing that it was just you.

*What the hell is going on*

You tried to lift your heavy luggage of the conveyor belt. As you struggled with it, a guy wearing faded jeans, a plain dance tee came up to you. A pair of shades and a scarf hid his face. *weird.*

He easily took hold of you luggage and placed it on your cart. He told you to point out the rest of your luggages so he could help you with them.

You did so, puzzled. *Who is this guy?*

"Erm..thank you!" you muttered in stilted Korean. It wasn't that you didn't speak Korean well but that you were nervous and you were speaking it for the first time in a long time to someone apart from Soyul and Myungsoo.

"No problem!" the guy replied in english, obviously picking up that you were fresh off the boat.

He raised his hand in acknowledgement as he strolled out of the arrival hall, rushing into the hordes of screaming fans who seemed to maul him.

*Is he...famous?* you wondered. All you caught was a whiff of cologne and a tuft of blond fringe sticking out of his cap.

-

To be continued!

a/n hi guys(: Comments on how I can improve will be much loved~~ bye^^

keke the "lie" will come out next chapter!