Nine

To Tear One’s Walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rest in peace, Kai’s Father. 

I’m so incredibly worried for th boy ;(

 

“Kiss me.”

She knew this scene was about to get absolutely different than the way things had gone yesterday night at the party, but she couldn’t shake herself awake anyway. She watched, heart pounding, as she did kiss him, leaning against his face to evolve his sweet; sweet, lips with hers, ignoring the annoying itch his piercing did to her own lips.

Firstly, she was kissing him; but seconds later, she was already on his bed, with him hovering over and doing such sinful things to her, while she ached – In pleasure – in every part of her body. She could take a glimpse at his yellow eyes, bright and flashing in the darkness of his room, his lips no longer on hers, and they kept on curling into a dark grin that wasn’t Baekhyun-like at all. But this was a dream anyway, and dreams weren’t meant to be truthful anyone.

Her chest constricted both painfully and joyfully once he dived in to litter kisses down her half body, and she closed her eyes, a feeling of intense vulgarity growing in the bits of her stomach—

Ow.

She woke up with a soft wince, her whole body damp by the dream she had had for Baekhyun. Yesterday, she dreamt of Joonmyeon doing things to her, things that were deeply affecting, extremely unethical, and she knew it was because of the make out session they had had before. The fact she was in pain wasn’t helping her growing emotions due to her heat. She never was in love with her heat, to be honest.

And, damn, she really wasn’t ready for another wave of heat, followed by a severe pain in her abdomen that actually forced her awake from her dream. That pain was something she had been feeling before the party, but it increased drastically ever since she returned from that party two days ago; and she knew those large heels that killed her back were a huge factor with arousing that silent pain.

Period cramps.

The pinch of pain that broke her apart from her dream was stronger than the pain she had in the party, and it made her wince from the deepest part of at the sensation flashing in every part of her body; making her knees weak.

She urged herself to sit up in her bed, ignoring her sweating back and her sweating palms to focus down on her pajama pants, seeing a small pouch of angry red leaking through her crotch.

For the first time, she felt like crying. Not only was she in severe pain – or the fact she couldn’t hold herself by her whimpering legs – but also because she was in her heat, and she learned by time that heats were so time-consuming and draining. She doesn’t exactly want to lock herself in her bedroom all day; hiding from the boys until it wavered away, and she definitely didn’t want to do it while she was in her period.

Her period also made her highly emotional; on edge, and downright quiet. She suffered different mood swings that she were sure every single girl out there felt, but she particularly didn’t like that feeling now, when she were with the boys, and in heat. She also was used to herself showing little to no feelings, but period forced out all of these walls she had wrapped around her body down with a flick of indifference, making them surge out of her in waves, which became one of the reasons that made her want to cry.

She contemplated whether she should go down and jug a huge bottle of water with painkillers she knew Joonmyun had them ready for her in the fridge – he always kept painkillers and medicine of mediocre dosage inside the fridge incase someone needed something, more her than them; since they are werewolves and they rarely get sick, and when they do, they immediately zap back to life after a day or half one.

She did want to go down, since her body released another lurch, a pain so great going down her stomach, and she literally could feel it pounce lower all the way to her womb. She always, always, suffers from periods. Since she had to go change her soaked-in-blood trousers, she decided to go drink medicine as well, she’d not stay here rotting in pain just because she was afraid of a little uncontrolled heat.

-

It was at least three in the morning, which was relieving in a sense to her, because no one will be awake to smell her, and she was glad. However, the minute she took the last step of the stairs, she could see the light emitting from the couch she so used to occupy when writing homework.

She came to a stand hill, knowing someone was indeed awake, and was probably having his laptop on to emit such soft light in the rather dim room. She had encountered such things before, waking up for water or a bathroom trip to find one of the boys – sometimes more than one – working for their University work.

This time, it was Chanyeol, and she could immediately feel a shock wave traveling to her back, rendering her motionless for an agonizing minute once she recognized him. Chanyeol mostly reacts the worse when it comes to her heat, he’d freeze up and eye her like she was fresh meat he’d very much like to devour. Knowing this attribute of himself, he usually steered away from her when in heat; unless he accidentally walked on her or something.

She cleared loudly, wanting to announce her presence with her voice rather than announcing it with her smell, and almost instantly; Chanyeol’s large shoulders stiffened, his fingers on the keyboard going absolutely still. She could see his back from where she stood at the end of the staircase, and also his large ears moving slightly as if they were activating their ability of hearing.

“Why are you awake?” He quipped quickly, his fingers typing back again with frightening speed and his shoulders loosening, however; they immediately stiffened again when she took a step forward, getting slightly closer to where he sat than before; and that was enough to make him pause over his keyboard before returning as soon as possible.

She’s usually awkward with Chanyeol, despite having deep fantasies to fall asleep in his warm embrace. But he wasn’t as awkward as she was. He says what is on his mind, he glares at her whenever he feels the need to, and acts absolutely nonchalant the remaining time, but what he was acting with now made things more awkward for her.

“Um, I want.. water?” She tried murmuring an answer that didn’t make her sound nervous, which she failed, before walking more inside, towards the couch he was sitting on so that she could pass it by to the kitchen.

“You smell like..” he stopped typing again to turn his head to her, his facial features too dim for her to gauge his reaction; but she could catch a glimpse of his wide eyes that were squinted, unfocused a little, and she could catch a spark of interest in them. “Blood? Are you in your period?”

“Yes,” she never found it embarrassing to admit she was in her period as much as she was shy to show her tears when she was in period. She usually had a weak heart in that time of hers, she cried easily. “I just need painkillers, and I really can’t sleep.”

“Oh.” He whispered, his hands once again pausing on the keyboard, and then continuing with typing, like he didn’t care. Honestly, she truly felt like he didn’t care that much, and was having a conversation with her decently to pass time or something. She didn’t know why that idea made her heart crack.

Walking to the kitchen, she searched through the fridge for the medicine she was aiming for; and went to the sink to push down clear water inside her sheer glass. All the time, she made it into account to listen to any movement coming from Chanyeol’s part, her back prickling in anxiety at the thought he’d suddenly stand up from his place and hover behind her. She shivered at the idea he’d loom over her, and prayed to herself that he wouldn’t bother with her.

Once she drank everything she needed, she walked back to the living room and contemplated whether she should go back to sleep, or not. She didn’t want to go back to her wet dreams, to be very honest; and she didn’t want to imagine any one of the boys making out with her (or doing worse) knowing they were just minutes away from her in their own rooms. Her period amplified that feeling as well, and she found her legs subconsciously walking her to Chanyeol’s couch to sit there, leaving a huge space between their bodies.

Even then, he still tensed, and she didn’t know how easy it was for her to sense those reactions of him in the dark. Her wolf mark burned her for a second, before that sensation of a prickling needle faded away. She took a peek at Chanyeol who was beside her, trying to read the dark expression of his that was too covered by the bad lighting for her to peek at.

“What are you doing?” Chanyeol asked gruffly, noticing how she was trying to peek at him secretively, and she flinched, looking away with tinted cheeks. Noticing this, Chanyeol merely huffed, not once daring to look at her; smelling her heat miles away.

“What are you doing?” She decided to ask, forgetting about her small blush, and Chanyeol shrugged one of his wide shoulders in a casual gesture that could have fooled her if she couldn’t hear how loudly he was clicking on the keyboard.

“Working on a thesis for school.”

“You need sleep.” She mumbled back instantly; curling her legs around her chest before wrapping her arms around them, cocooning herself against the arm of the couch and leaning her head on it. At the mention of sleep, her own eyes flickered down a little, and she realized she didn’t need to be around Chanyeol’s arms to be embraced by comfort, she could just be in his presence and warmth would visit her easily.

She wished she could tell him that out loud.

“I’m a werewolf, I don’t get affected as easily,” he told her, sounding quite offended, and she didn’t know why she found herself smiling at the scowl taking place on his face, albeit it wasn’t as clear to her because of the dark. “But you do, so why don’t you go back to sleep?”

“I can’t sleep when I have my period,” she murmured softly, squishing her face between her legs gently. “And the painkillers didn’t kick in yet.”

He stayed silent at that, and she could feel him contemplating about the whole matter without voicing anything out. She leaned at the side a little to catch a better sight of his face, and she noticed soft smudges of black under his eyes, which apparently told her this wasn’t the first time he had skipped school for University work. She immediately got worried, the emotion growing within her like a hot, scorching flame down her body, and she bit her lips, unable to do anything about it, because he wouldn’t want that of her.

She sat there watching the small crease of his eyebrows, and the softness of his face scrunching up in concentration; and the way he blinked his eyes continuously after a large period of time focusing on the screen, or the way he ruffled his hair to force the words out of his head to his fingers so that he could type them away. He was very adorable yet masculine in a way that drove her absolutely crazy, her heat was also drilling thoughts inside her head to do things to him that weren’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter