01 THE FIGHT

IT'S SO HARD TO SAY MIHANAE

 

“Alright team! Let’s get started!!! Woohoo !” Tiffany cheered while taking the painting brush and the palate. Before Tiffany could take the brush, a pair of hand held the brush first.

“ANNYEONG CHINGU! I GET IT FIRST WAKKAKA!”  Taeyeon  pushed Tiffany from the paiting equipment that they just bought just now. “YAH! THAT’S NOT FAIR! I’M PLANNING TO TAKE THE BRUSH FIRST!!!” Tiffany try to defend that brush was her ’s. “ANI! I GOT THIS FIRST. LIKE I CARE IF YOU PLANNED TO TAKE THIS FIRST” Taeyeon  ended with a mehrong. “YAH~~ WE ARE FRIENDS RIGHT?” Tiffany started to making her ageyo. “ANI!ANI! JUST TAKE ANOTHER BRUSH! YOU ARE ACTING THAT THIS IS THE ONLY BRUSH THAT EXSIST! AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION, THAT AGEYO ONLY WORK ON SUNNY!”  Taeyeon left Tiffany and continue painting the classroom wall.

*Aish! What taeyeon says is all true! Why I’m busing taking her brush! There are tons brush! Hahhaha I’m so pabo kekkeke*Tiffany thought at herself.

When Tiffany came back to the painting equipment, she saw Siwon holding the last brush. Andwae! Andwae! It can’t be! Not that brush! Tiffany ran into Siwon begging for the last hope.

“Siwon-sshi,can you give me the brush please?” Tiffany use her eye smile to melt Siwon’s heart. She knows that Siwon have a huge crush on her. Siwon who was the most player in town suddenly melt with Tiffany eye-smile.

*yea! Yes! It’s working! I got you baby! Brushie pali!pali!come to me!* Tiffany let a little chuckle when she saw Siwon is blushing madly. “Siwon-sshi can I take the brush please?”

*ha! Got you babe! You think it’s so easy for you! Nah! I gotta plan* Siwon sweet smile suddenly change 360 degree to a smrink. The other classmates won’t  botter cause Siwon usually do that to every girls.

*oh my gee! I just got into trouble ottokeh!* Tiffany blush when she relies how close her face and Siwon’s. *why my heart feel like explode?* “ THERE ARE RULES TIFFANY” *I can hear fangirls are screaming right now! argghh Taeyeon help me!*

“wha-wha-what are the rules?” Tiffany stuttered causing Siwon peeked her cheeks again. “ YOU ARE REALLY CUTE WHEN STUTTERED! I FEEL LIKE TO HUG YOU! KEKKE”Tiffany is getting bored with Siwon’s slowmo action~~.“AISH!WHAT ARE THE RULES!!!JUST TELL ME!”

“wooo chill stay away from that weirdo” Siwon pointing at Taeyeon who was painting the wall happily like a kindergarten kid. It look more obvious when Taeyeon tighten her hair two pony tail like.

Tiffany eyes feel like poping out when she heard the rules! “YAH DON’T EVER DREAM THAT I WILL FOLLOW YOUR RULES! AND DON’T EVEN CALLED MY FRIEND WEIRDO! SHE’S JUST CUTE! AND YOU’RE JELOUS WITH IT!” Tiffany pushed Siwon from her sight.

Tiffany stopped her feet and watch Taeyeon painting . Taeyeon who was busily painting started to comfort her bestfriend. “YAH, WHAT HAPPENED?”Taeyeon stopped painting. She pulled a chair beside Tiffany and sat on it. “SIWON”

“That bastard again! Yah, just stay away from him” Tiffany glared at Taeyeon about 10 seconds and then she started to cry. “IT’S NOT MY FAULT FOR BE CLOSE AT HIM, I WANT HIS BRUSH BUT HE DIDIN’T GIVE IT TO ME. WELL, I HAVE A FRIEND, YES, YES, SHE HAVE A BRUSH TOO. BUT SHE IS SOO SELFISH TO SHARED WITH ME… HUHUHU” Tiffany cry on Taeyeon shoulders.
“YAH! I SHOULD KNOW THAT FROM THE BEGINNING! AIGOO YOU MAKE ME FEEL GUILTY AGAIN” Taeyeon crossed her both hand. “NAH! USE THIS FOR A WHILE, YOU’RE LUCKY BECAUSE YOUR BESTFRIEND IS SHARING THIS WITH YOU!”

“GUMAWO CHINGU~ SARANGHAEYO!” Tiffanycheered. She continue  painting while Taeyeon left to the cafeteria to get some drinks. Tiffany happily painting without relies she use the wrong paint. Taeyeon who just entered the class shocked. The drinks that she was holding dropped from her grips.

“TIFFANY!!!” Taeyeon screamed. Before Tiffany could talk Taeyeon cut her. “WHAT DID YOU JUST DO!” Taeyeon can’t control her nerves. “I’M PAINTING OF COURSE! HAHHA WAE? YOU’RE SCHOKED BECAUSE OF MY PAINTING? HUH?” 

Taeyeon can get over Tiffany who was always joking, never been serious in work. "YAH! YOU PAINT THE WRONG PAINT! LOOK WHAT HAD YOU DONE! IT'S RUINED!" Taeyeon screamed out of her lungs. "CHILL, WE CAN PAINT IT AGAIN~" Tiffany continued being playful. "WHAT? YOU THINK WE HAVE MORE PAINT LEFT?" Taeyeon panickly thinking what she will going to say to the other classmates.

"yah, let me paint. You! stay there!" Taeyeon odered Tiffany to sit on the chair. YAH! SHORTIE ARE YOU SERIOUS?" Tiffany shortie friend about painting the classroom.

"DO I  LOOK LIKE JOKING?" Taeyeon on the other side make a disgusted face on Tiffany who always for calling her short.

"NAH~" Tiffany shoved her hands at Taeyeon face. " I THINK YOU CAN'T REACHED THE WALL TAENGOO, LOOK AT YOU. YOU'RE 17 BUT LOOK LIKE ELEMETERY SCHOOL KID. DID YOU EAT THE VEGETABLES THAT I GAVE YOU LAST MONDAY?" Tiffany talked at taeyeon with an angry tone.

"YAH! THAT'S E.N.O.U.G.H.!!!! I'M SICK WITH YOU! IS THIS BESTFRIEND CALLED? HUH? WHAT KINDA BESTFRIEND ARE YOU? CALLING HER OWN BUDDY SHORT??? " Taeyeon throw the painting brush to a mirror.Causing a loud noise. Then Teayeon quickly lifted her bag and ran aways with tears coming from her sparkles eyes.

The other classmates ran into Tiffany telling what happend. Tiffany just stand at the same position that she was standing just now like a statue. *MAYBE IT'S MY FAULT......I A LOT* Tiffany thought.


 

Anyyeong~ so, how do you think? is it good? no? boring? leave a comment below!!! sorry for the late update~ i take 2 days to write this~ mianhae..........and do you guys think my little friend will read this fanfic? i hope so......again, i'm sorry, mianhae,minta maaf, arigatou! (err not good in japanese)