Chapter 5

Justice

  Luhan and Jongin look at the side of the hallway where Sehun's voice came from. Jongin smirked and nodded. "See you in two weeks, Lu~Lu~" Jongin left, bumping shoulders with Sehun.

  When Jongin left, Sehun ran to Luhan. "Are you hurt?!?" Sehun looked all around him.

"You don't care about what Jongin was saying about me?" Luhan asked.

"Hannie, I know love gets in the middle of business, it's a risk that someone.... I have to take." Sehun personalized.

  Luhan widened his eyes and looked at Sehun with a questioning expression. He realized his new pet name. He blushed and looked down. Sehun held Luhan's nape, and kissed him. Luhan put his arms around Sehun's neck, pulling them into a deeper kiss.

  When the kiss ended, they looked into each other's eyes. "Let's go home. We have relaxing to do~" Sehun said with an innocent smile.

  When they got back to Sehun's apartment, Sehun poured himself a glass of water. "I just don't get it Hannie, how are we going to win now?" Sehun said before drinking down the whole glass.

  Luhan ripped off his tie and threw it on the floor. He walked over to Sehun to grab the glass, pour water in it, and drink it down. "Let's stop being so nervous first." Luhan said, handing the glass back to Sehun.

  They both side down on the couch. Luhan was running his hands through his hair, pulling it every so often. He was mentally beating himself up. "Sehun, I-I need some time to think.. Go to bed." Luhan spoke, relaxing his body, and looking at Sehun.

  Sehun was about to say something, but he kept it in. He put his hand through Luhan's hair, and stopped at Luhan's nape. He pulled Luhan in for a small kiss. He then stood up. "If you need anything, I'm just right in there." Sehun said before leaving to his room.

  It was the day before Sehun's last trial. Luhan was walking back and forth in the living room; looking at all of the evidence, looking at everything that is to the case. He just can't find what he needs. He needs to find something! Anything!

"Luhan, take a break today. Let's go out to eat." Sehun suggested. "Today might be my last free day, and I want to spend it with you." Sehun explained.

  Luhan stared at the bangle that is on Sehun's wrist. He smiled and nodded. "Alright. We'll find something by tonight, I know it." Luhan gave a small hopeful smile.

  Sehun smiled back and held Luhan's hand. He directs Luhan out of his apartment and down the sidewalk. He hummed a tune as they walked.


  The sun is shining bright today. The birds are chirping. It really is like it's the last day of bliss. A horrid rest of his life begins tomorrow for Sehun. Luhan notices that Sehun hasn't a care in the world. He's just focusing on being happy. Luhan doesn't quite understand how the younger could be in so much happiness knowing that he'll be thrown in jail tomorrow.

  They made their way to the bubble tea shop. Sehun ordered and sat them down. "Hannie~ here you go~" He put the tea down and also a heart shaped muffin.

"You're sweet, Sehunnie." Luhan can't believe that someone so intense looking is so nice.

  I mean, one moment:

8df7a5caafa35d8341f7e7347dea072c--exo-members-red-carpets.jpg
 

Next moment:

superthumb.jpg

  Luhan smiled, thinking about Sehun's big smiles.

  It was the evening, and they went to the outdoor restaraunt again. Ordering the same things as a few weeks ago, they laugh about each other's childhood memories.

"Oh Sehun, you're too funny~" Luhan giggled.

"Lu Lu! What a surprise!" A voice was heard from across the way.

  Luhan looked over to see Jongin sitting there with a bottle of Coke in his hand. Luhan gets disgusted and looked back at Sehun. "Any way,.."



  Luhan's hair got pulled by Jongin. "Ay, when I'm talking to you, Lu, you talk back to me!" Jongin threw Luhan against the grass.



  Sehun stood up, causing the scene to become even bigger than it already is. "Auntie, I'm sorry about this." Sehun spoke in an angered tone. "You got a beef, Jongin? Huh?" Sehun walked up to Jongin.

"Won't the judge be happy to see a video of you beating up a government attorney?" Sehun smirked as he put his phone in his pocket.

  People watching started talking and Jongin noticed everyone was taking videos of the scene.

"Hey! I didn't give consent to this! You best not post that!" He points at everyone.

"Hey, Jongin-ah... When you break the law, it doesn't matter if you get consent. Because there are camera's all around to make sure law breaking is caught." Luhan said in a professional tone.

  Jongin looked around and grabbed his phone from off the table he was eating at. He scoffed at the older and looked at Sehun. "I get to pay a fine, but you get to go to jail" Jongin whispered into Sehun's ear. Afterward, Jongin left.

"Sehun, let's leave." Luhan suggested.

  Sehun nodded.

  They got back to Sehun's apartment. Luhan sat back down on the couch and looked at all of the paperwork. "Luhan, I know what will cheer you up one last time tonight!"

  Luhan looked over at the younger with a slight smile.

Sehun plugged his phone into the TV, and opened his photo directory.

"I have pictures from everywhere I went!" Sehun showed off the landmarks he was at. Different parts of the world: South Korea, Japan, China, England, France, and America.

"My favorite is when I went to the Statue. Although it creates bad memories, I still loved seeing it." Sehun showed a picture of the statue from across the river.

"Wow, so magnificent! I envy your experience." Luhan was amazed at the beautiful pictures he saw.

  He was happy to spend the last few hours with Sehun. It's his first client that he's become friends with, and most of all, boyfriends with.

  The next picture was the blank canvas. Following was the first day he painted, second, third, and so on. Luhan sat up straight and looked at the pictures.

"Ah, you don't want to see these, it's the finished result that's key." Sehun said, skipping through all of them.

"Wait, wait! Sehun!! You're a genius!!!" Luhan shouted from the top of his lungs. Sehun was surprised and confused.

"How? Why?"

"Oh Sehun! I love you! You hear me?!?" Luhan said, jumping for joy, hugging the younger.

"You go to bed, Sehun, and let me have your phone tonight!" Luhan said with a bright smile.

  Sehun nodded.