Cute nerd.

Living my life...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Onew's POV

I woke up, yet again because of a stupid nightmare!!!!  

Last night Taemin called me, telling me that Jonghyun, Key and Minho were trying to find out about me. I guess they found nothing , so they went to Taemin.
Taemin does nt know much, and they wont find ut much either.

It was time for school again.. which I soo totally cant take!

The trip to Japan was nt so bad. except for the fact that Taecyeon kept hitting on me... 
and OMG, the kiss! why i did i have to kiss Jonghyun??? why? why? why?

Life just is nt fair.

I got ready for school, we had a few days off, after the trip.. but now hell begins again!!!!

 

I arrived at school and i was not on time! I started walking to class, scratch that, running to class!
and bam! i ran into someone!!!!I was on the floor and so was he! I slowly got up and saw his face.....! My bad luck! I ran into KIM JONGHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jonghyun- ah! you! cant you watch where you are going?

Onew- i am sorry, i was in a hurry!

Jonghyun- great, now we are both late!

Onew- sorry

i was panting like hell, running is soo not my thing!!

Then Jonghyun said, "we ll be punished if we go to class now, might as well skip. we need to find a place where we wont be found!".

He said " come on" and dragged me along with him!! and i obediently followed!

We were on our way to the rooftop, when we heard Mr.Hwang's ( the disciple teacher) voice!! Anyone would recognise it! The man is scary.

We could clearly hear his voice getting clearer! and footsteps getting louder!!!! 

Just then, Jonghyun pulled me into a rack, which is actually used to store cleaning equipment! and guess what, it was way too narrow!

Not enough space for both of us! 

I could feel his breath, we were standing way too close to eachother! and, his hands were wrapped around me! one on my waist! and one near my shoulders, and I kept remembering the damn kiss!!

I raised my head up and saw him in the eye, and crap, that was not such a good idea!! He saw me and smirked!!!!Why the hell did he just smirk??

I could hear Mr.Hwang climbing the steps and walking away, further from us. thank god.

But, even after Mr. Hwang left, Jonghyun did nt let me go!! He moved his head closer to my ears and said  " why are you blushing?"

Well, that got me blushing harded than I probably had!!!!!

And, well it was nt enough for him, I guess, he moved in closer t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter