Chapter 2

Are We, or Aren't We Still Together?

 

"Hello~"

"I'm here."

"M'kay. I'm gonna go down."

"Faster."

 

 

"I should be the one who moan that out, Jongin."

 

 

"I'm hanging up."

 

Breaths out a heavy sigh, Jongin massaging his forehead hard. It's a common thing for months now.

 

"Good morning, handsome." A flirty voice come up, snapping Jongin's running mind.

"Good morning, Luhan." Jongin greets him back. The said man smiles in content.

 

Luhan. Jongin's one of employees in his company. Jongin's close friend in college. Jongin's crush in highschool.

 

 

Jongin's.... closest someone in these some months.

 

After make sure his passenger safely sit with safety belt, Jongin started his vehicle for a quick drive.

 

"Did you miss me?" Luhan asks, placing his palm on Jongin's thigh. His favorite place.

"I didn't." Jongin says, pulling his car out of their current roads. "And keep your hands to yourself." Jongin gives him a warning look. A single glance but a serious threat.

 

Unsurprisingly the orange hair one only laughs, take his hand back..singing out "Can't keep my hands to myself~" by Selena Gomez.

 

This got Jongin's attention. A smile blooms on his lips.

"You better stop. Or I don't have a choice except throwing you out of the window."

Laughing more loudly, Luhan says "No, you won't. I'm too pretty to be thrown. 

Don't you agree?" Luhan blows Jongin a kiss, and a single wink before he turns his eyes to the 'moving' side roads.

The Boss only laugh.

 

Luhan doesn't change much. He still fun to hang out with, still funny, and still pretty like he used to be in highschool. Three of the reasons why Jongin had a crush on him.

 

They'd got in the same college, but Luhan didn't finishes there. He dropped out saying that he bored. Said he wasn't the one to be graduate from college.

 

And they lost contact since then..until Luhan brought his CV to Jongin's desk. At that time, Jongin already take his Dad's place to be the one in control of their company. He hired Luhan without looking at his CV. Gave it as an old friend's benefit.

 

After all..the position isn't that high.

 

Since the first day.. Jongin and Luhan just occasionally meets for three years and half. 

But somehow getting closer for about a year. 

A year including fetched and drove the orange haired guy back to his apartment. 

 

But it wasn't just the two of them only. It's never just the two of them.

 

"What the took you so ing long?! Today is the worst.." Jongdae whines as he take the back seat. His hands full of paper and documents. Beads of sweat fill every spaces of his face.

"Yeah, why? Why you guys love to torturing me with this perfectionist freak." Yixing grumbling under his breath, closing the door behind him.

"I almost had my ears wilt with his neverending cursing. Gaaaaahhhh!"

"Oooh shut up you! But thank you for the 'perfectionist' part. 'Perfect' is my middle name, for sure." Jongdae said, have his chin high in the air.

Yixing rolls is eyes for the nth times. He says "Ha. Ha. You are SO funny! It's making me want to throw you out of the window."

"Uhuh. Whatever." Jongdae brushed him off, doesn't have a mood after 10 mins late.

"Hahaha good one Zhang! THAT, was what I have planned to do to Luhan. So nice to know someone with same minds." Jongin calls from the driver seat. A hand reach out to the back, an invitation for a high five. Yixing wasted no time to accomplish.

"Sure thing, Kim. I welcome you to the club."

"Yea yea yeah whatever. You guys do that to Jongdae. My face is to beautiful to be left on the side road. While him..is made for the pavement."

"What's so good with that deer-like face of yours? I don't know where your confidence coming from."

"Oh yeah? You think you're greater than me with that dinosaur face of yours?"

"You wanna die?!!"

"Come here and let see who's gonna die!!"

"YAH!"

"Hey hey hey.. we're here guys." Yixing says flatly. His ears are already too tired with Jongdae voice. And Luhan voice isn't helping.

Meanwhile..Jongin thrown his head back, laughing his off like nobody business.

 

He stopped when his three employees out of the car, walk nearing the first door.

He shakes his head in fond. Yixing works for seven years now, while Jongdae in almost four years long. Luhan was a year after Jongdae joined in. They've been doing this -Jongin fetched the three of them every morning and sometimes dropped them off one by one- for a year now. Jongin wanna make sure, there's no line between them outside of the work. The three plus Chanyeol are the closest to Jongin. And he will keep it that way.

 

But..

 

"Hey, Mr.Kim. Can I spend my brunch at your room?" Luhan asks, walks a little too close for an employee to his Boss. But everyone already knew how Luhan doesn't knows what personal space means.

Jongin spared him a look before he shrugs, keeping his feets moving.

"Up to you." He said at last.

Luhan beams at the answer. He really missed Jongin. Even tho they just meet not even a day ago.

But Jongin is unforgettable. Handsome, hot, and charismatic.

Who doesn't want to be with someone like that? And the fact he's the Boss of the Big Company in South Korea is making more hot to bear with.

Luhan is very much like the idea of being together with him.

 

But maybe just one night is enough.

 

Luhan knows that his Boss is married and has a son. He never met THE Kim's husband who's been praised for his looks and kindness, but he had seen his photos on Jongin's desk. White, handsome yet pretty... a piece of art indeed. 

But Luhan knows he doesn't bad too. And he can tell that Sehun-Luhan knows his name-guy is a bit similar to him, especially on the face. 

 

But well.. Luhan is cuter, and no one would argue with it.

 

Think about it thoroughly, Luhan's wonder why Jongin didn't push him away yet. He has a beautiful husband. 

Why then?

 

Does their similar looks have the play in it? 

 

Does Jongin likes his companies only because he resemble his husband?

 

Or.. did Jongin still likes him after this whole time, and married that Sehun guy because he looks like Luhan?

 

 

The last option sounds like a joke. But Luhan takes his chances pretty good. After all..Jongin has a crush on him before.

Luhan giggling at that thought. Sounds absurd but he will let the future make its contributes.

 

 

 

"You won't be with me and I won't be with you if your wife can take care of you." Luhan says, dragging his finger lazily from Jongin's cheek to his neck.

"He take care of me, Luhan." Jongin says. He didn't like how Luhan downgrading Sehun. Sehun can take care of everyone, of everything.

"He is. I know he is." Luhan mockingly nods. "But he wasn't enough. You still... didn't satisfied. Am I wrong?" Luhan asks him. Challenges him.

Jongin snaps his head at that. No, Luhan is wrong. Sehun is a ing hot mess on the bed. Nowhere in hell he wouldn't satisfied by that full globes of . 

"Luha-"

"You are the who said he isn't as beautiful as you first met." Yes, Jongin said that.

"You are the one who said he didn't take care his appearance, looking like a maid in every morning, smells like garlic and sweat, tired MOST of the time..even when you need him in the bed. You said all of that Jongin." Yes, yes, and yes. That's what Jongin told him. 

Sehun is..too busy with house chores. Too busy with his siblings and son.

 

Too busy to take care of himself.

 

He only wears big sized t-shirt and sweatpants. His hair's rusty. His skin dried. He doesn't has the glow when they first met. When they first married. 

 

When they first look at each other . 

 

Sehun these past year wasn't the one he fell in love with.

He isn't Sehun who makes Jongin everytime he looks at him.

 

But.. does Jongin's love that cheap?

 

One thing for sure is.. Jongin doesn't feel the sparks in their relationship anymore.

 

"You don't even lusting after him like you you USED to be.

What you wish from a wife like that Jongin? What? Life wouldn't perfect without Jongin." And Luhan is right.

Jongin doesn't even remember when was the last time they're having .

 

All he could remember is Sehun already asleep when he come home. Sehun was too tired to having with.

 

 

 

Sehun didn't complies his need.

 

 

"And I can give you one hell of it." Luhan breaths out the words. His hand dancing around Jongin's belt. Jongin looks the playful fingers before he stopped his eyes at his long forgotten crush.

 

 

It fells like.. DÉJÀ VU

 

 

Sehun said that too, before. 

 

 

When he teased Jongin the night before their marriage day. 

 

 

When they talked through the phone. 

 

 

When Jongin said how much he want to taste Sehun entirely, to completely makes him his.

 

 

 

 

 

But Sehun only laughed at his frustration for six months of dating. Six months of waiting.

Six months of nothing, because Sehun want to married first before even A KISS.

They'd kiss. But only on the cheeks and forehead.

 

 

And just like that.. after said something like that.. Sehun hung up, leaving Jongin miserably alone with blue balls.

 

 

 

BUT all of that was worth it, because Sehun REALLY gave him a hell of night.

 

 

 

 

On the other side.. Luhan screams inside his head. He knows that look. Jongin has fire in his eyes. There is.. lust, dancing inside the tan's eyes.

 

Luhan smirks, he got Jongin.

 

 

 

Which was a false alarm. *Poor him*

 

 

He doesn't knows what's actually on Jongin's mind.

 

 

Coming back to the reality as Luhan palms his thigh again, Jongin shakes his head. Denied. "Not now." 

 

He forget is not Sehun in front of him. Unconsciously frown with the fact of his beautiful husband is not here.

 

Luhan frowns. The fire in Jongin eyes vanished. 

Was he just dreaming it?

 

"Fine. But at least give me a kiss." He proposed, hand massaging Jongin's thigh. 

Higher than before.

 

He really want to touch Jongin's bulge and wanna knows how big it will get. 

 

But Jongin never gave him a chance.

 

Even just a kiss.

 

So he really doesn't expect Jongin too nods and leaning in. 

 

Luhan will take this chance to get a whole of his Boss.

 

 

 

They lean at the same time with eyes on each other lips.

 

 

 

But we should probably have known, that not every single wish will come true.

 

 

Just when their lips about to touch, Jongin turned away in a heartbeat. 

 

Like any other times..

 

..Jongin will stop hallway.

 

Leaving Luhan shading a scowl.

 

"I'm sorry." Jongin told him. Leaning away from Luhan, his back meet against the backrest. 

The handsome face now contour with a hard frown. 

But there's no sorry written.

 

Balling his hands into fists, Luhan finally lose it.

"What do you want JONGIN?!! WHAT YOU ING REALLY WANT?!!"

Jongin almost had a hear attack by sudden bark. He never seen Luhan like this.

 

Never thought a cute pretty face could turn into an ugly mess looking one.

 

"Huh! I'm getting tired with this pull and push game." Luhan hufts. "Get your straight, Jongin. You want me. Or you want me not." Luhan turn normal again. Jongin can breathe in relief.

 

Rolling his eyes, Jongin spat "Shut up. You dimwit." 

 

"You ask me what did I want? Or what did you want?" Jongin asks back.

 

This time, the other rolls his eyes. "Tch. Don't act like you don't know." 

 

Spring up to his full height, Luhan tidying his working clothes while saying.. "I.want.YOU, Jongin. And I'm ready for whatever you want me to."

 

"I want you." Luhan repeated. "If you want me too, you will have me. If you don't....then it's fine."

 

"I AM flexible." Luhan shrugs, seems never bothered to his words. Closing his distances and Jongin, Luhan lean down towards the tan, placing his hand AGAIN on his favorite strong looking thigh. 

 

As he could feels the muscle beneath his pretty fingers, Luhan flirty breath come out with something like "I don't mind with being your dirty little secret."

 

 

 

With that being said, Luhan walk away. Moving his hips like a cheap .

Deep down, he hopes Jongin would thought it's y... and MAYBE changes him mind, then invites him to his cold bed.

 

 

"Don't you have any shame?! Luhan?" Jongin calls out. Halting his 'friend' from opening the door nearer.

 

There's no mock in Jongin voice. 

 

Just a pure curiosity.

 

And Luhan couldn't be more happy than to spares Jongin his piece of mind.

 

 

 

Throwing a -supposed to be- y smirks at the tan direction, Luhan answers in clear transparent voice..

 

 

 

"I don't even know what the meaning of that words, Jongin."

 

 

 

"And feel free to fired me."

 

 

Luhan continues his steps after that. He could guess.. his Boss would only shakes his head.

 

And he wasn't wrong.

 

Jongin did shakes his head with a smile gracing his lips.

 

 

Luhan is.. one of a kind.

 

 

Jongin doesn't actually sure what is this between him and Luhan. Luhan tried many attempts to get to Jongin's pants, but that never happened. And mostly not gonna happen. The chances is thin.

 

Luhan likes to place his hands on Jongin's thighs, but the tan never felt.. disturbed by it. It started with innocence, friendly manner..which now has been far from it. Jongin could feels Luhan's work, but.. it was nothing.

 

If it Sehun who did that, Jongin wouldn't waste a second to throw his husband on the bed and never letting go 'till the both of them bath in sweat and mess. 

 

A ing hot mess.

 

 

Jongin confused. He still is. Is he cheating? Or is he not?

 

Jongin never with Luhan.

 

But never with Sehun too.

 

At least for the past months.

 

And that facts only could give him a ing headache.

 

 

Then if it all not about ual desire he feels, then what?

 

Why Jongin likes to spend his time with Luhan more than Sehun?

 

Why Jongin would actually stay behind to hang out with Luhan rather than going straight home to his husband and son?

 

Why is he-

 

"Coffee Mr.Kim?"

 

"Huh?"

 

"Coffee?"

 

Jongin frowns at the intruder. "What are you doing in here, Kris Hyung?" Jongin asks his fellow from college. A very tall guy with two bulky eyebrows. They shared same struggles as a heir of wealthy family.

 

"I would be more honor if you called me Mr.Wu, Mr.Kim." Kris said, inviting himself to the wide spacing room. Not minding the scowl he received, Kris reachs for the remote control on a coffee table then making himself comfortable on the longest sofa in the room, backsiding Jongin. He admires the softness of a piece fur-like blanket that draped with a perfect angle on the sofa.

 

"*Sigh* Yes, whatever. So if I may know.. what is the purpose of your visit again Mr.WU?" Jongin asks again, not really means what he spits as his eyes met again with a pile of paper on his desk.

Kris can do whatever he wants. He doesn't care.

Not until he heard his precious mirror glass of table clang in a pathetic kind of way. No need to see, Jongin can guess that was Kris's shoes which kissed his most favorite thing in the entire room. 

Kris ing stupid expensive shiny shoes is not so different with his ing stupid mind.

"Stop with the glare and come here you er."

"I will ing stop if you stick your stinky toes on the ing floor you er." Jongin fires back, walking out his desk to get the taller blonde haired only to slaps his feets away. Away from his treasure.

"Your germs is dirtying it." Jongin grumbly says as he brushes ALL over the table's surface to get rid of the said invisible stain.

He wanna make sure the colorful clams, synthetic flowers, multi-shapes modelling clay on top of the gradation pastels colored sand beneath the glassed table could be seen perfectly. He promised the 'artist' to keep everything in shaped.

"Stupid." Kris scoffs at the act. "Why? Is that from Sehun? I can tell from this comfy thing I sat and this y fur thing.. is absolutely Sehun doing. Pretty much Sehun's taste." Kris said with full confidence in his voice. One hand brushing the soft said thing, while other hand still punching the digits of remote control with no clear purpose. No channel that stay more than two seconds actually.

 

"Tch. What do you know 'bout his taste." Jongin marks. If it's about Sehun..Jongin can proudly says, he is the one(he means.. other than the Oh siblings XD) who knows all of Sehun taste. 

"And I kinda more sure.. your stupidity had leveling up higher from what you just called a soft innocence thing as 'y'. Like.. really Hyung? Really?" Jongin meekly snorts, taking a seat on a one-seated sofa. Kris probably had his head stuck in his .

But he still thankfully accept his friend's offer-Jongin's favorite coffee from the cafe across his building- after the blunt remarks. 

It wasn't like Kris unfamiliar with the word.

"Ahh... so you don't think.. Sehun is y?" Kris asks.

 

"Wh-Ack!*cough*Wha-*cough*-aat*cough*the?!!" Jongin spurting out his coffee, make a mess on himself. The dark liquid splotched all over his torso. Lucky enough.. it didn't touch his trousers as he had a good reflect to avoiding more pathetic accident.

And he really should thank Sehun for nagged him to always wearing a vest to work.. as today it proved its usefulness by protecting his white shirt right now.

Even tho the first reason is because Sehun said Jongin looks y while wearing it. 

Like how Sehun wear turtle neck or better....the v-neck one as Jongin's favorites. Sehun's collarbone is a masterpiece. Where love bites could landing on without decreasing the values of it.

 

Can take no more of his friend's dumb yet dreamy face..Kris slaps Jongin's head up-down with the nearer hand. Forgetting the remote control has been fisted in it.

"Ouch! What?!" Shrieked Jongin, disbelieve. The taller only clamps his lips, holding his laugh. He really forgot about the remote. That must be hurt.

 

Taking a deep pretty breath, Jongin forces himself to ask "If you care to explain to me, Mr.Wu.. What. Was. THAT. ING. CALLED. FOR?!"

 

Chuckled at the tan priceless face, Kris brushes him away with "Nothing. I just don't wanna see you thinking all the dirty stuff of your husband in front of me."

 

He smirks.

Got Jongin full handed.

"Wha- I DID NOT!"

"Talk to your then. Looks like it has its own brain huh?" Kris teased, eyeing the tent on the younger trousers.

Indeed, it looks a bit.. spring up.

"I-I.....whatever. I don't have to answer to you. My brain, my mind, my husband." Jongin shrugs. Undoubtedly admitted the nasty mind he had of his beautiful husband. Today, his mind has been wondering around about Sehun a lot.

He should stop this for going on..if he doesn't wanna has a hard-on in two more meetings for today.

"You'll know my feelings when you finally married, Hyung." Jongin says, all the way ing his vest. His toned fill with a bit of tease, a bit of fact, and a bit of whining.

"That's why I come here, Jongin-ah." Kris says, suddenly called Jongin with his old nickname. A honest and surprisingly shy smile reach up his lips.

Even Jongin can't contain his own blooming smile. "Really? Like..ing finally?"

Kris nods as a confirmation. He doesn't bother to hide his laughter right after. 

"Yes, ing really! Woo~hoo!! Hahahaa can you believe it?!" he barks out madly happy throwing his fist up in the air.

Jongin doesn't far crazy from the taller.

". Hahah! Took you long enough Hyung." They madly laugh at each other for more minutes, before could finally calm down and sit again. 

This time they're side to side. 

"Yes, ing true." Kris nods. "It's been so ing long."

"You married five years ago, having a child.. while here I am, planning for my own big day."

"Yeah.. but you won't complain. Will you?"

Kris smirks. "Will never."

 

"We should celebrating it." Jongin suggested.

"Fine by me."

"Alr-"

Their conversation interrupted by a sudden knock.

"Mr.Kim." Hyora called.

"Come in, Ms.Yoo." answered Jongin, composing himself like a Boss he should be seen. So does Kris.

Hyora come in after the getting permission. She nods at the other companion.

"Mr.Nam-"

 

"Push back our meeting an hour from the plan. I still have something important to talk with Mr.Wu here." Jongin commands.

"Alright, Sir. I will take my leave then."

"Hm. Thank you, Ms.Yoo."

Hyora nods, grateful. His Boss never forget to say thanks.

"Oh. Ms.Yoo!" Jongin calling her back as she was about to close the door.

"Yes, Sir."

He says "Please send in Mr.Park. As soon as he can."

Hyora nods, leaving the door closed.

 

"Your secretary should be invited to my Wedd." 

Jongin shrugs "Your choice."

"Sooo.. when is the day?" Jongin asks, walking to his desk to put his dirty vest on a simple bag. Sehun stored some for accident like this. He will bring it back with him later when going home.

"Might be in two months." Kris says, stripping his coat. He then walks to the one of the drawer in the room-that he knew so well-, to bring out what's inside. 

Things that's what they're probably do in the next two hours. Not going to waste the time Jongin provided by pushing back his meeting.

 

"Oh, that soon? I thought Tao will need..uhh.. maybe half a year for his wedding dream? After all..he doesn't that different from Sehun"

"Oh. Hush you. But I should agree. He is much worse than Sehun." Kris nods. Tao is and Sehun were a freaking beautiful 'keeper'. No kiss on the lips, no make outs, no inappropriate touch, and ABSOLUTELY no BEFORE marriage.

Jongin is lucky to just wait for two and half years to get to Sehun's pants. 

One year to proved himself of stop smoking AND ing around. (Because Sehun hates it.)

One year(started from the half of the year he stop smoking) to proved himself of being a good leader-or at least being a hard working person- in his Dad's company then take over everything to make his Dad free from over-working. (Because Jongin always avoiding his duty to be a good only son and Sehun hates it too.)

 

Six months to proved himself as a good boyfriend for not doing anything Sehun forbid him to do so. (Yes, like it being said before..Sehun is a keeper.)

And the last six months is the the waiting for their grand wedding.

Kris known all of these because he'd been there listening to Jongin's whining.

 

Jongin is like his lil brother, so does Kris is like Jongin's big brother. They don't have siblings which make them the only heir of of their riches parents. Same background, same free soul, same problems, and almost same lovers.

 

"But we have MONEY, bro. We bath in it. We have such a mountain of it to make everything we want.. we get it ANYTIME we want." Kris nonchalantly says.

Jongin smirks at the answer. Pretty much true. 

Where again we should waste our money if not for the one we love?

 

"Oh, wait. How is your husband? My prettiest baby?"

Jongin scowls. "Tch. He's MY BABY, you er. And he is fine."

"Yea..yea. Whatever. Me, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun met him in highschool first. He was our baby, and he will always be. Sorry bro, your existence couldn't replace us."

"Ha. Ha. Whatever." Jongin let him go. He can't argues. Sehun is everyone's baby. He is mature in person, yes. But the pure, kind, and sincerity heart he has is the reason why his friends still take him as a-THEIR baby.

Kris sit down again on the long couch beside Jongin after he set the game for them. Yup! the thing inside one of Jongin's drawer he takes was a game set. 

And THAT is such a good companion for him, and the other CEO, and their dear friend Park- 

"GOOD AFTERNOON~ LOSERS!" -Chanyeol.

"NICE TO SEE YOU TOO MOTHERER!"

"I hope you ing remember that I CAN ing fired you, Mr.Park."

"You mean parasite?"

"Ah. Close enough."

"YAYAYAAH! Come on! You love me guys." Chanyeol said, taking a suffocating room between two Bosses. The couch is long enough for four people, but the fact Jongin sat in the center while Kris at the very end of the left is means..the space in between is limited.

 

"No ."

"Hell no."

"Awweeee~ thank you. Love ya too." Chanyeol says leaving a peck on both Kris and Jongin cheeks.

Then he himself got a kick on the right after he forced to stand by a nice slaps.

"Game on, guys. I will ing beat you two."

"Like you ever."

"I almost actually believe you while the history speak otherwise."

Chanyeol sulks on the other end of the corner. True, he almost never win against Kris or Jongin in every games. He hopes Jongdae actually here to 'protect' his honor. 

 

Chanyeol is Kris classmate in highschool. They did part ways after graduating, but got closer again through Jongin.

Chanyeol already work under Kim Cooperation wings before Jongin take over the Old Kim place. One of the day, Kris come to their building for business contract and they met. Linking their friendship more than the old one.

On that term, Kris told him of Jongin's undying love for their hard-working dongsaeng(read: little brother).. Sehun. Unlike with Kris, Chanyeol never lose contact with Sehun. Chanyeol knew what kind of reputation Jongin had. So without fear, he bragged his Boss room.. practically speaking his link and place with Sehun. Jongin knowledge his words with no difficult. If he wants the fair beautiful man to be his last, he should show his worth to his relatives.. including Sehun's close trusted friends. Kris down, here comes Chanyeol.

But Jongin become friends with Chanyeol eventually.

Kris and Chanyeol(plus Baekhyun-Chanyeol's boyfriend at that time-) opinions were the most reliable for Sehun to accept Jongin's proposed.

The two of them then choosed to be their best men.

 

 

"Oh! By the way..how is Jonghun? I almost forgot to asked." Kris asks right before they sets the game on. A question he always ask when he visited.

"Mm..he is fine." Jongin answered him. Conclusion of his flashing back memory of his little boy this morning inside his head.

"Ahh..good to hear." Kris nods. "Say hello from me."

 

"I will."

 

"Tell him Tao missed him ccooo.. muccch."

 

"Okay. But please don't talk that way again. You won't ever as cute as my son." Jongin scowls. Kris staining his son image as a cute little boy.

 

"And tell Sehunnie that we would love his help for 'our sacred day'." Kris ignored his mark.

 

"Noted."

 

"He could always bring Jonghun with him."

 

"He should be."

 

"And wear his tightest jeans on his wardrobe."

 

"Hm..yeah."

 

"And a turtle neck for the top."

 

"Alr-wait. what?"

 

"Turtle neck?

 

"No! Jeans? What jeans? What the ?"

 

"Tightest jeans?"

 

"Yes, THAT! Why did you-"

 

"What? He looks good in it."

 

"Yes! Absolutely. But-"

 

".. looks INCREDIBLY y in it, Jongin."

 

"I KNOW IT, YOU MOTHERER!" Jongin fumes out red. 

 

"I ING KNOW THAT! But what the do you want him to..t-to..wear that? He is-"

 

"Why? His is good to look at-"

 

"SHUT IT!"

 

"SHUT IT! OKAY?!" Jongin spitting out. "Now, shut it." He scowled. 

 

He barks out "He is MINE! Mine only and so DOES his !"

 

"Woah woah woah.. calm down, Boss. What the hell is happening here?" Chanyeol come in between the two after spending his time in Jongin's restroom. He stopped admiring his face in the mirror as soon as he heard Jongin's yells.

 

Kris is a person who likes to pushed someone on the edge.

 

"Why are you getting so work out, Jongin-ah?" Kris asked. Looking smug yet hard. His jaw clenching hard.

 

"Of course I am. He is MY husband." Jongin says, giving out a warning message.

 

Kris have a good place in Sehun's life. Not only as a protective senior in highschool, Kris was also Sehun first love and crush. Sehun admitted it to Jongin long time ago. But Kris never known about this.

This fact always success to makes Jongin insecure.

But that doesn't mean he didn't believe in Sehun.

He just... can't help it.

 

"Oh really. How is Luhan then?" Kris flatly asked. His eyes narrowed, jaw more tighten.

 

But instead of words.. a messy hard choking sound come answered him.

 

 

And that wasn't Jongin.

 

 

That was Chanyeol who silently take a taste from Jongin's coffee cup.

 

 

"....what?" Jongin breaths out. Dumbstruck.

 

 

"Don't ing WHAT me. It's been MONTHS! so I CAN'T ing restraint myself more!" Kris suddenly barking mad, glares hot at the tan. 

 

Games controller on his hand come in contact with the floor whimpering a pathetic thud.

 

"I-I.. it's.... Hyung...." Jongin stammering his answers. He can't find a right word to says.

 

Chanyeol keep moving his eyes to Jongin and Kris repeatedly.. not understand what they're talking about. While the tallest between the three... never look so disappointed in his life more than now.

 

Massaging his temple forcefully Kris sighs "Stop it Jongin. Stop whatever you have with him." placing his big palm on the said man shoulder. 

His face full of frown, visibly upset. 

 

"Sehun doesn't deserve something like this."

 

Jongin almost winched at the hard grasp of Kris palm. The latter nails digging his flesh through his thin fabric but he nods nevertheless.

 

He says "I.. I know. I'm sorry."

 

"You ing should." Kris spat, slightly shoved Jongin. He takes his previous seat. Leaving Jongin standing in shame.

 

"G-guys.. I'm still don't understand. C-care to.. e-enlighten me?" Chanyeol asks, looking worried at his Boss. Jongin face looks nothing better than a scrambled paper.

 

"Shut up and sit! You aren't helping, Yeol. And you.." Kris says, pointing out at Jongin "sit down too and TALK!"

 

"I wanna hear what you did and how long you disgracing my 'little brother'."

 

 

______________________________

 

 

"Sehunnie~"

Sehun smiles at the warm called. "Ma.." He hug the beautiful lady with so much gentleness and getting himself the same amount.

"I miss you Sehunnie~" The lady singsongs as they part ways, cupping Sehun's cheeks in her warm soft hands.

Sehun smiles "I miss you too.." He kissed her on the forehead.

He smiled widely, almost forgetting his previous misery.

Looking healthy and happy is what Sehun loves to see from the beautiful woman on these wheelchair.

"Have you had lunch yet?" She asks gently touch Sehun's chin. She almost didn't seen a flash of struck look on Sehun. But she decided not to bring it up.

Sehun shakes his head answering her simple question. He was bit stump but perfectly cover it up with a small smile. Never thought cries could spend so much time as he left Jongin's office at brunch and now it's already past lunch time.

He knows his eyes probably show his stated. And he knows this kind warm-hearted woman knows.

Mrs.Kim, Kim Seoyoo.. is like his Mom he always wished. He can called her that-and she persisted so- as their 'spending time' together reach three months.

Mrs.Kim captivated by Hospital around six years and some months ago when she had an accident. The impact of her car crashed to the side walk almost take her breath away. She did fights with coma for three weeks before wake in a partial paralysis. Her legs damaged and couldn't walk or simply stand. Doctor said that might be not permanently. She had a chance to walk like she used to.

And turned out.. Sehun is her physical therapist. Sehun loved his job, and won't mind how many patients he should 'learn' and 'lead'.

Mrs.Kim is the most mute among others, but Sehun never loose his smile. He was the most admirable therapist by patients voting-if there any-. He always take them like a friend if weren't much older than his age nor take them as parents or grands if much much old. For the younger one.. nahh, Sehun never met a struggle. After all..he already has three little devils on his own.

 

"Oh. Good! So we can eat together then!" Mrs.Kim claps her hands happily. Sehun thankful at her understanding act. He glad she didn't bring what's on Sehun's eyes out.

"Hm..okay." Sehun nods, smiling lightly. "But, Ma.. are you perhaps feeling unwell? Is your legs hurt again? It's been so long seeing you on a wheelchair." Sehun asked suddenly worried.

Mrs.Kim can walk just fine. After fourteen months scheduled therapy she finally got herself back. Not as perfect as before as she sometimes need a wheelchair if her legs too tired from too long of using it. She is a part-time wheelchair user but she got more than she could asks for. All because of Sehun.

Mrs.Kim wasn't so fond of the news about her incapabilities when she woke up. But Sehun's kindness could melt everything including her hard heart. Two months and she fell for Sehun. A caring son she never had.

Mrs.Kim is actually a kind-hearted woman with cold façade. She has a very successful husband, a smart and handsome son, mass of wealthy women as friends and full pack of plans every single day...yet she still wasn't sure has enough.

Lonely was the right word.

That's why..at least once a month, she did charity on her own alone. Visited some orphanage to giving care as well as earning it. To shares each other pieces. Together erase all the loneliness.

Letting out a small chuckles Mrs.Kim answers"No~ I'm perfectly fine, sweetheart. It's jus-"

"JUST a little.. unplanned, son."

Sehun smiles at the familiar voice. "What does that mean, Dad?" He asks, welcoming the head of the Kim with friendly hug.

"Jongsuk." Mrs.Kim warns her husband. Sehun looks at the two expectedly.

"What? I'm not saying anything... yet." The oldest Kim giving teasing shrugs. Saving himself an eye rolls and moving wheels.

"Whatever." Mrs.Kim stated as she drives her wheelchair away. To the kitchen direction.

Mr.Kim only laugh at the act.

"What is it Dad? Something happened?" Sehun asks curiously. His parents-in-law are so sweet and sometimes funny.

 

"Nothing, son." Mr.Kim assured the young man. "Come on, eat is what we need now. I cooked for the three of us today." he guides Sehun to the kitchen with a pat on his back.

"You cooked? Woah..is there any possibility for me to decline? Because I would love to." Sehun claims with nothing but a teasing smile gracing his lips. That brought a-unsurprisingly- chuckles and a pleased heavy laughter from the only lady in he room.

"Today's fine, son. I promise." Mr.Kim says, laughing a little. "That lady over there never left me, watched me like a hungry hawk. Won't let her recipes turn out in the garbage."

"Of course. That man over there is a good son who deserves a good meal." Mrs.Kim talk back, setting three plates, utensils and napkins on the table. She can maneuvering her electric wheelchair easily.

"Yea yea.. I know." Mr.Kim nods.

"Thanks Ma." Sehun says.

"Alrig-ah!" Mrs.Kim sudden squeaks snapping two other head on her directions. She tried to stand to sit on dining chair.

"Ma-" Sehun gasp under his breath.

"It's okay, Sehun. I get it." Mr.Kim says, halting Sehun and swiftly helping his wife instead.

"After all.." Mr.Kim says as he takes his wife in his arms-bridal style- "..this is my fault." then place his wife on the nearest chair.

"Y-your fault? What happened Dad?" Sehun asks,taking his seat across Mrs.Kim.

Reaching out for her hands on the table, Sehun asked again to make sure. "Ma..you okay right?"

"Sehun.."

"She is fine, son. Just a little sore." Mr.Kim said, already taking his seat on the head of the dining table.

"Sore?"

"Jongsuk."

"Yes, son. I might be..a little bit too hard last night." Mr.Kim claims lightly, taking two chicken wings to his plate.

"W-what?" No.. Sehun couldn't believe his ears. He might have starting a disfunctional hearing after Jonghun's constant screams and wailing. He might has mishear-

"Yeah.. we had a REALLY WILD night last night."

"Jongsuk!"

 

"Ohmygod." Sehun palming his face, embarrassed. "Ohmygod Dad! Th-that's..too much..too much information and I guess I should.. I need to go to washroom first. Please excuse me.." Sehun hastily says, abruptly 'running away' from the older Kim couple.

 

"Ohmygod I'm gonna kill you Kim Jongsuk."

 

 

Mr.Kim only laugh at the pointless threat.

 

 

 

 

 

And he can faintly heard a breathy chuckles from a far.

 

 

______________________________

 

 

"That's it?" Kris asks.

"That's it." Jongin says, nodding.

"Are you sure?" Kris asks. Again.

"I am." Jongin nods. Again.

"......so that's it?" This one is Chanyeol.

"That's it Hyung." Jongin  getting impatience.

"So that's it." Kris says, nodding to himself.

Groaning dangerously, Jongin lose it. "YES. YES. YES. AND YESS!! THAT'S IT. AND THAT'S ALL OF IT!"

"Whoa whoa whoa..easy dude. Easy.." Chanyeol tries calming the raging Boss, eased the tan's shoulder.

Kris stands his eyes still on the younger. Until finally he found nothing but honestly.

"Alright. I believe you." Kris nods. Jongin breaths in relieved. He has nothing more to hide about him and Luhan, but Kris gaze is quite intimidating.

Alright, freaking intimidating.

"But damn. I didn't even realize you have an affair with Luhan." Chanyeol smirks. Amused yet mesmerizes.

"Stupid. Can't you be more dense?"

"So that's why Baekhyun Hyung needed to getting fully so you finally catch what he wants."

"What?"

Another choking sound up in the air. This time, Chanyeol getting a punishment for stealing Kris's cup of coffee.

"Alright. Forget about Chanyeol. So you were saying.. you never slept with Luhan?"

Jongin nods.

"Never kis-make outs, but he has kiss you before?"

Jongin nods.

"Never on the lips?"

Jongin shakes his head.

"And that's it?"

Jongin scowls. "Hyung I swear, if you said that two words agai-"

"Alright. Alright." Kris nods. "I get it."

"But I don't." Chanyeol spares his mind.

"Me too." Jongin admitted. "Is it really called an affair?"

"Uhh..Jongin. You never aroused by Luhan?"

 

"What the ? Absolutely not!"

"*Sigh* Then you simply lonely." Kris states, leaning his back. He kinda relieved.

"What? Am not. Why should I-"

"You just need someone to spend time with."

"I don't thi-"

"Does Sehun ignored you?"

"No he nev-"

"Was he too busy?"

 

"He.. he.. I guess." Jongin sighs.

 

 

"*Sigh*Stop it, Jongin."

 

"Stop it and COME TO HIM.. not to someone else. Never to someone else." Kris suggests. Voice turns gently warm. "Talk to him. Take a day off, talk to him. Bring him out on a date. Talk, share what's on your mind. He will understand. He freaking will."

Jongin hangs his head low. Who said he never thought about that. 

 

Who said he never tried that.

 

"I tried, Hyung. But he.. he.. he is too tired. I come home ready to asked, but he was ready to sleep. Or already asleep. I tried to talk in the morning. But he was too busy with cooking, preparing Jonghun to visit and spend his day on my parents house, taking care the three siblings, and of course my entire being for work."

"Even on my day off, I can't keep him for myself. The exact routines I said, plus doing laundry, cleaning every corner of our home, preparing lunch for us three. When everything is done, we will spend the remaining time together with Jonghun. Play, go out picnic, or buying groceries, then sleep. When we finished playing with Jonghun, we will get so tired then we fell asleep together."

Jongin sighs for the nth times. He might be admitting that he kinda.. lonely.

"And his three brothers need his attention too. His affections. Even Hyunjin, the mature one need him at a rare time. Sehun is like.. their place to talk, to pour their feelings, solved their problems, or ease their heavy minds. Sehun is their strengths, their needs, their-"

"And why don't you?" Kris buttin' in.

"H-huh?"

"Why don't you did the same things as the three rascals?"

"It was......I tried......................well.. I'm sorry." Jongin feels another waves of shame drowning him.

 

"You know, Boss. ALL you need is.. A HOUSE TAKER. They can come in the morning and leave as soon as everything is done." Chanyeol suggests. He really can't seen the problem. Sehun just being Sehun.

"Yeah I know. But me and Sehun didn't want one. He can handle everything, and he does." Jongin saluted his husband. Sehun is perfect in everyway.

 

 

"Oooooohhhh.." Chanyeol nods. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well..never knows the side effects of having a hard-working husband is having blue balls."

 

 

______________________________

 

 

"Haaah.. I'm really full."

"Ma..you looks like a pregnant whale."

"Sehun! How dare you?" Sehun drench in the rain of slaps and pinch.

"M-ma..stop.. stop it.." Sehun laughs at the angry woman. His hand, neck, back and waist starting to burns.

"Alright! Alright! I'm sorry.." Sehun chuckles at the smiling lady.

"You should be." Mrs.Kim snaps. Her smile never flatter.

"Come here Sehun." Mrs.Kim pats a space beside her.

The two of them moved to the main bedroom in the house, Mr.&Mrs.Kim bedroom. Mrs.Kim asked Sehun to come with her for a reason.

"Something wrong, Ma?" Sehun asks, taking a seat beside her.. who's back lean on the headrest of the king sized bed.

Mrs.Kim shakes her head, swaying her brown wavy medium hair. "I should be the one who asked you that, honey." She says, swapped out Sehun's bang from covering a beautiful forehead. Sehun's eyes looks really bad, it's hurting her no less. "What's wrong, honey? What happened? What's going wrong? Hmm?" She asks, worries etched on her beautiful face. Mrs.Kim still looks at her best even at her fifty.

"What are you talking about Ma?" Sehun tries.. so hard to hide his hurting heart. His smile looks more pathetic than his eyes.

"Don't give me that. Don't. You can't hide anything from me, Sehun." Mrs.Kim claims, squeezing the fair palms. Indirectly told the other to believe in her..screaming his dying feeling.

Sehun regrets looking at her eyes. His body flare a goosebumps.

 

"I don't.. what is.. I'm.. umm.. I-" Sehun clamps his mouth shut. His voice broke at the last. He can't trust his voice anymore. "Ma.." Sehun tried again.. brokenly replay, helplessly speaking through. He can't keep in his agony more.

Mrs.Kim take the young man inside her warm embrace. Holding the miserable boy she come to love more than her own son.

His choking sound sting her ears, unchecked tears dampening her clothed shoulder, burns her skin like wildfires.. burning her, so suffocating clutching her heart without mercy.

Sadness sipping in.. making its way out of her own tears.

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

"I will kill him."

"Ma......what are you saying? He is your son."

"You are my son, Sehun." Mrs.Kim states. "You are the one who brought me to myself again."

"Because I was your physical therapist, Ma."

"And I was so glad, Sehun. Destiny give me the best person ever." She says, softly pinching Sehun's cheek. "You made my life whole, Sehunnie." Sehun smiles at her thankful gaze.

"I'm glad, Ma." Sehun hugs her again. No reason. He just wants to hug her.

Sehun is indeed her favorite.

 

Someone who made her life better.

 

A sudden fact of couldn't use her legs is a quite struck for her. But that wasn't the reason of her lessened spirit of getting better.

Mrs.Kim knew what's going to happens and it did happened which is.. being more alone than she already did.

Being a wife of a successful husband could mean.. less of affections term. Mr.Kim is a very busy person. And the fact of his son who neglecting.. rejecting to be on his shoes or at least helping around, made him more and more heavy on his own. Work, work, and work. His off day will full of rest.

He didn't has a time for family gathering or simply having family dinner.

Kim Jongin on the other hand.. having his life full of fun. College, party, club, girls, boys, dance, and street race were his meals everyday. His unlimited credit card could provide everything he wanted. Blessings of having a wealthy parent.

 

When the news of her accident reached her two closest persons, she already expect the worst. And she wasn't wrong.

Mr.Kim was so busy with work even for visit her once a week while her son, Kim Jongin was so busy of partying around or wasting money for his current girl/boyfriends. Her parents or parents-in-law were too old so she kept her accident out of their ears.

Sehun could feel her miserables. He pampered her like a son.

 

Two months and she opened her wounds.

 

Couldn't stop himself, Sehun stand broad and stern inside Mr.Kim office.. demanded his care and responsibilities of his wife in need.

"Stop making excuses with your s called work and don't ditch your duty! And ask yourself of what's your commitment of marrying her!" Sehun lash out to him.

He almost got himself rot in the jail for the impolite act of spitting on the person with highest rank in the building. But surprisingly Mr.Kim let him go with nothing.

On that day.. Mrs.Kim drenched him with her tears, feeling very much glad full.

 

On the next day, Sehun found himself in the Kim glorious residence to face their only son, Kim Jongin. Same as the head Kim, Sehun couldn't control his mouth. He lose himself in rage and left as soon as the 'business' done. He should stomping his way out heavily right after not going to heard any alibi. And because his fists already trembling.. wanna punch the hell out of the attractive Kim.

Unknown to him, Kim Jongin got his heart stolen at that first meeting. "y thing dare to leave me hanging? Nu uh. You won't getting anywhere, darling." Jongin promised to himself to get Sehun all for him.

Since that day, Jongin always visited his Mom on her therapy times. Even tho the first reason is to get close to Sehun's pants, Jongin got overwhelmed by the younger kindness. An idea of having Sehun as his wife was come fast.

And other good thing follow on the tow. Mr.Kim reset his schedules in order to visited his wife as many as he can.

So happy with all the attention she got, Mrs.Kim vigorously want to heal fast. Almost a year later, she could walk on her own. Mr.Kim retired to spend their old time together. With the money they have, they got the nth honeymoons at many places on the world. Leaving Jongin sulking on the Boss desk, hoping for his and Sehun's turn.

That is why..

 

Kim Seoyoo is very very VERY much so fond of Sehun. 

She will trade everything for Sehun happiness. 

She will gives her beating heart if she has to.

 

Without a blink of think.

 

"Sehunnie.. stay here tonight." Mrs.Kim says. Not an asked.. an order.

"But I should go home, Ma. I should cook for everyone." Sehun says softly, frown clearly seen. Mrs.Kim fingers moves on its own.. erasing the said frown. She brushes Sehun's bang out of the skin she loves to kiss.

"No, no need to. Daejun is capable to do that. He is the real chef between you too."

"Oh you think I'm bad? Is that what you think-"

"Nonono, sweetheart. Hahaha..oh god you're still so cute." Mrs.Kim pinch the reddish cheeks.

"What are you saying Ma." Sehun scowls. "I'm handsomely hot." He folds his hands on his chest.

"Oohohoho..you are~" she singsongs, teasing him more.

"Ma!"

"PAPAAA!!" A big plump moving little creature bounces on the bed before 'it' landing straight on the fair man who's laying on his back with head on Mrs.Kim lap, suffocating him.

"Jonghun!" Sehun gasp out. He freaking suffocated with Jonghun's weight.

"Papa!" Jonghun shouts, happy to see his favorite person.

Sehun laughs as his son pampering his face with wet kisses. He can finally breath when Mrs.Kim asked for her kiss too.

"Papa! Why you didn't tell you are here?! Grampa sai-"

"Grandpa."

"Yes, Grandpa said you come here hours ago and having lunch in here and.. and.. and you didn't looking for me. Why you didn't looking for me, Papaaaaaa." Jonghun whines his heart out. Actually.. he was so busy playing and lightly studying with Mrs.Lee and Leena until he asked to have his lunch on their backyard. Mrs.Lee is Kim residence day keeper and Leena is her granddaughter who just pay a visit while her parents on the hospital checking up her-soon will born-little brother. "Awweeeee~ is my sweet baby sulking? Does my kisses would make you happy? It does right? Let's prove it." Sehun says, caging his son on his arms.

"Here we go!"

Sehun kiss his son on the forehead first. He got a small smile.

Then on the nose.. he got a scrunching face.

Then two of plump cheeks. He got a shy giggles.

He then lay his son on the bed.. pulling his ultimate card. It's blowing raspberries on tummy's time~~

"Nooooooo!!! Papa! Nooo~ Hahahaaaha-no!-ahahaaaa Papa stahppp!! Ahahahahaahahaaha Granpaaaaaa!!"

 

 

 

 

______________________________

 

 

 

 

****

 

Hola~

Ahah! That's all.. not too good, not really a progress, but I hope this chap doesn't disappoint you all~

Don't worry! Sehun has Kris and Jongin's parent on his sides.

 

Thanks for bearing my poor grammar XD

And I hope this story won't reach more than 5 chaps orz. Wish me luck!! \^o^/

 

And by the way! Don't hate Lu

han please~ haha XD

 

***