Chapter 1

Are We, or Aren't We Still Together?

 

 

If there's someone who claims as the luckiest person.. Sehun could argues all his life to proves that HE is the luckiest person.

Even thought he born and raised in something more than disgusting environment with disgusting parents, he could managed to graduated with honors.

Had an addicted drunktard father who's jobless and a cheap called mother make him grow up earlier than his age. He could never stand and watched when he still has two younger brothers and a little sister too be feed. Not with the money his Mom get from her sick job. 

Well..not after he strong enough to get money by himself.

Sehun started to work in the middle of highschool with two different job while still manages to keep his grade at the top. Everyone in his school knowing well where he come from and what kind of family he had. But he never mind. After all.. their loud mouths couldn't stop his flying scores that keep poking their eyes with its .

Teachers treated him like their own son without any pity. They never pitying him. Never. They genuinely respected him.

He got himself enough friends to protect him from some bullying. His seniors.. Kris and Chanyeol would straighten their shoulders wholeheartedly. Other seniors.. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo would throwing dragger to everyone who dare to bother their maknae. And he had Tao as his classmate who never left his side. 

Yup. He was so lucky.

And not only that.

Sehun graduated from a very known University and becomes a Physical Therapist. He simply become one because the owner of his workplace before was one of them. The name is Mr.Nam. A figure of father he never had.

Being a physical therapist at a big hospital could provide his siblings a good life. Finally a decent life. His so called father died of overdose. While the mother was nowhere since he turned eighteenth. He has nothing but two smart and understanding little brothers and an active and cute little sister.

But he wouldn't asks more.

 

 

 

"Hunnie-ah! Come here honey! It's time to eat!"

"Yes Papa~!"

"Hyung, can I have one more chicken ?"

"Oh. Here. Eat up fast. You might getting late."

"Thanks, Hyung.

"Hyung, I will come home late today. Have some projects to be done at friend's house."

"Hm..right. Just don't be too late. You know what time you should be home. I don't take any excuses. Understand?"

"Yup. Understood."

"Good."

"Papa~ this carrots looks so hard. It will broke my teeth.."

"No Hunnie.. your teeth will be fine. Instead..this carrots will make you strong! So strong like Iron Man!"

"Really?!"

"Uhuh. Now eat."

"Okey!"

"Oppa, care to look at my hair? I think I messed up my bun a bit."

"What? Hm..no. There's nothing wrong. It's perfect. How can you did that alone?"

"*Giggles* I watched some videos on YouTube."

"Mm-hm. But because of this, you still haven't your breakfast yet. Now what you want me to pack for your lunch box?"

"Uhh..this. With this, this...oh! With many-!"

"Vegetables. Yes. I got it. Now sit and eat that sandwich will you, you veggies monster."

"Oppa!"

"She's a veggies maniac, Hyung."

"Oppa! No, I'm not!"

"Sshh...too loud, Yonja. You just want to maintain your weight, right? I know.. We know.."

"Awwweee~ I love you Hyunjin Oppa."

"Naahh..mind you. He just pitied you. Doesn't want his only cracked head little sister sulkily rolling like buffalo in heat."

"B-buffalo? Y-YAH! You wanna DIE?!!"

"Not yet cry baby~"

"AM NOT a baby!!!"

"Oh GOD please help me!"

 

 

 

This, is more or less what Sehun's daily morning. Waking up early, cooking for his whole family like a common housewife. 

He never complained. Would never.

Sehun isn't an Oh anymore as Kim Jongin declared his vow to be his husband and put a nice looking ring on his pretty finger. And their lives couldn't be more perfect as Kim Jonghun come to this world.

 

 

 

"Papa! Papa! I have something in my eye! It's biting me papa! Help! It's hurt.. pa-"

"Here..here. Let me see."

 

"*sobs* It's hurts Papa.." Jonghun slightly crying as he trying really hard not to blink. Something will biting his right eye when closed it. 

"There..there..Hunnie. Let me get it for you.." Sehun says soothingly. He wants to coos at his baby cuteness, but the teary eyes in front of him forbid to do so.

"Ri..ght....yup! It's okay now."

Jonghun keep his eyes wide first before he blink once. Then twice. Then thrice. Before he beams at his pre hero called Papa with still teary eyes. "Thank you Papa!"

"You're welcome, honey." Sehun kiss his son cheeks. "Now where's your shoes?"

"Oh! In my room! I will get it Papa!" Jonghun sprint his way out to his bedroom. "Be careful Hunnie!"

"It's okay Hyung. I'll check on him." Hyunjin, Sehun's first younger brother says. Sehun smiles, grateful.

 

Hyunjin is much more mature than his other siblings. Even tho Sehun is the big bro, the three Oh siblings are always take him as parent. While Hyunjin takes his place as the first son. He was always taking care of Daejun and Yonja while Sehun at work. Cooked for them when Sehun too tired to wake up early from working too late. 

Or... brought the two youngest Oh out to walk to the park when his parent had a great fight with Sehun tried to tear them apart.

 

Hyunjin understand what's their Mom did with different men she brought home on a same day. He knew why his Dad throwing spit at his Mom with an empty bottle in hand. 

And he could guess where his older brother's bloody hand come from. 

He ing knew it.

One of that days, Hyunjin promise to himself..to take his brother place when he wasn't around. 

To protect his younger brother and sister. 

To be as strong as his big brother.

 

 

"Sehun. I'll go now." Jongin says hastily with his tie undone. Sehun knows he probably late. Sleeping too late is never good for someone who work. And absolutely bad for a Boss with many meetings almost each day.

 

"Breath, Nini. Breath." Sehun asked him softly, all the words come with gentle rub on the chest of the said man.

"Have you been run a marathon, Nini?" Sehun teases with a fond smile. He got an eyes roll by his husband of five years.

"I can say it's close enough. Woken up by THREE alarm all at once-and I know two of them is yours, you sneaky pranker-, then I should rushing to bathroom, having a high speed shower before I race my suit up which lead me to fight with some buttons. *Sigh* God knows how to punish me.

And LAST, I should sprint down the stairs to be here. So yeah. It's close enough as a marathon." Jongin says, glaring at the ceiling making a way for Sehun to tied his tie. "And I surprised that THIS tie is even on my neck." Jongin sighs. He got a few shaking heads accompanied by some chuckles.

And a little giggles.

"Uhuh. Are you laughing at your Daddy, Hunnie? You dare to laugh at me?"

"No..No! NO DADDY!! STHAAPP!!" It's almost impossible to runaway when you just a tiny creature being chased by a big powerful one.

"Papa!! Papa!! H-Heeeelp!! P-p-pleaseee" Jonghun called between his hysterical laughs as Jongin dancing around his fingers on the former little tummy.

"Oh my God. Stop it you two." Sehun pats Jongin's back to stop 'torturing' their son. "You said you were late." Sehun scolds.

"I am." Jongin sighs. Again. But this one has a wide grin on top. He got a stick-out tongue from his own miniature.

"Then you should go now." Sehun says. "Daddy." He teases.

Jongin smirks, his lips. "Fine. Come on guys! It's time to go!"

"See you later, Hyung." Hyujin says. "See you later too, Hunnie-ah~" he coos, getting a wet kiss on the cheek.

"See you later, Oppa." Yonja says, hug Sehun together with Jonghun in his arms. She kissed two puffy cheeks and got a wet kiss on the nose.

"Where'd your bun go, Yonnie?" Sehun asks, smoothing..tidying his sister hair. Her hair bun vanished.

 

Yonja pouts. She said "Dae Oppa destroyed it, Oppa! He said it's ugly! And I look ugly with it!" frown clear on her beautiful face.

"Was I, Oppa? Did you think so too?" Yonja asks, unsure written all over her face.

"What? Of course not, Yonnie." Sehun says, shocked by his sweet angel. Yonja is his pearl. His everlasting little sweetheart. His forever baby before and after Jonghun born. He could trades everything for her happiness. "You're the most beautiful girl that I ever meet." Sehun kiss her on the forehead, giving comfort. It's a habit since they were little. Since in the kindergarten, it's one thing Yonja asked everytime she sad, scared, or hurt. She loves to loved by Sehun.

"Oppa! Don't say something like that! That's embarrassing.." Yonja whines, feeling her face on fire. Sehun and surprisingly Jonghun laugh at her red face. Her cute red face.

Hugging her one more time, Yonja leaves with happy bouncy steps. Her now ponytail hair bounces like crazy.

 

Yonja is a pretty looking girl. There's no argues with that. If anything, every hairstyle will perfectly fit her. 

By all means..Daejun is messing with her. Adjusting little Jongin in his arms, Sehun frown at the thought of his 'naughty' brother. He always find a way to annoyed their only sister.

"What's with the face, hm?" Jongin asks, knocking Sehun out of trance. 

"*Sigh* Like you don't know."

 

"Daejun-ah!" Sehun shouts, after looking around for his troublemaker brother which is unseen.

"Coming!" Voice from the left side of their home. Daejun's room.

Sehun tapping his toes impatiently.

But he soon melted by a wet kiss on his left cheek. Jonghun grins, quite satisfied with what he did. Sehun copies his son with his own lips. His son always know how to calming him down.

 

"Hyung. I'm off now. Bye Hunnie-ah~" Daejun says, pinching his favorite little buns. "Bye Dae uncle~" Jonghun waves his left hand while his right still around Sehun's shoulder.

"Eeeyy, where you going huh?" Sehun pulled him closer by his hoodie on the back.

"Wha-wh-what? Hyu-Hyung! Ack-" Daejun squeaks his desperate as he struggles with Sehun's arm surrounding his neck. A hell of head-locked.

God knows how much he hates being manhandled. 

God knows what he really feels inside. 

"God knows how I-"

"-really wanna be as tall as Hyujin so he can take a revenge on you, Sehun." Jongin finish it for his lovely brother in-law.

"What?"

"Hyung!! You stabbed me on the back! How could you?!" Daejun glares, feeling betrayed. "And stop giggling Hunnie-ah~ You are supposed to be helping me in this situation. Or....do you want me to blow a big raspberries on your tummy?" Daejun says, wiggling all his fingers to the only little 'guy' around.

Widening his innocence eyes, Jonghun let a HUGE gasp. "Nooooooo!!! Daddy! Daddy! Take me, Daddy! Takemetakemetakemeee" Jonghun called his number one hero, reaching out, hands cawling wildly.

 

Jongin take his son with no words, but his laugh couldn't be more obvious than a thunderbolt. 

"Come on Hunnie. Let's wait for Dae uncle, outside. Your tower uncle and Yonnie aunty must be bored waiting for us." Jongin says to his smaller 'twin' before he walks away from the two Oh brothers. Jonghun sneaks his tongue out as he has a chance. Bringing a fond laugh out of Daejun. 

"Weren't you late?!" Sehun calls when he remembers that Jongin should have been in hurry.

"No need! Meeting called out!" Jongin shouts back. He turned his head once, never stop walking. 

Not even a minute..they're out of the sight.

"Sooooo? What now Hyung?" Daejun asks his big bro. Hands slip in the pockets. 

Commonly he should be on the way to his highschool around this time. Him and Yonja go to highschool with Jongin dropping them off before drove to his work place. Hyujin sometimes with them too when he had morning classes.

The three Oh siblings always ready early in the morning for this kind of occasion as Jongin had many morning meetings. After all..Jongin is like a father to them all. He is so kind to not separating the Ohs and let all of them lives together in his and Sehun's house. Not to forget, schools fees and charges is under his name.

It's feels like.. they're finally have a real family they always dream of. 

Warm, safe, and happy.

"Hyung?" Daejun called his brother, somehow realising that Sehun held him back to God knows what reason.

"Let's wash the dishes." Sehun says. Already halfway collecting all the left plates and utensils.

"Alr- wait, WHAT?!"

"I said, WASH the DISHES."

"I heard it! But-"

"Stop shouting then moves your !"

"You are shouting too!"

"Am not. Now shut up and help." Sehun deadpans, hand on his hip. This pose called 'danger'.

"Okay." Daejun nods.

 

"That's it then? You just want my help to washing dishes?" Daejun says, right after they completed the task. "That's it? Hyung?"

 

Looking at the brunette, Sehun heave out a sigh. "I gave you a lifetime task. What is that?"

"Huh? Uhh.. Oh. That's-"

"To 'watch' your sister no matter what."

"Yes, rig-"

"To be there for her whenever she needed." Sehun continued.

"Well.. yes, I get it-"

"To protect her against ANYTHING." Sehun emphasis the last word.

Rolling his eyes, Daejun already catched the 'hints'. "Alright!! I understand wh-"

"To keep her happy most of the time."

"-ere these conversation lead to."

Sehun throws a look at his lookalike-just in a shorter-form. Arms fold at the front, one of the two perfect eyebrows fly up. The way he lean on the sink with just an oversized t-shirt and sweatpants never makes him look less than a model. His tousled black hair is flawless. His nice-

"Stop staring at me, and answer me OH DAEJUN" Sehun says, waking up the younger trance.

"Huh? Oh yeah. Um.. right." Daejun meekly answers. Rubbing his neck awkwardly, Daejun says the unexpected of the unexpected things.

 

"Why.. Why you look so perfect, Hyung?"

 

 

 

Taking the new information, absorbing its word by word..Sehun come to realisation of the genuine compliment he just got. 

A boisterous laugh left his mouth with no filter. Making the younger into a blushing mess.

"You know how to change the subject huh?" Sehun teases, pulling Daejun closer with a firm single pinch on his nose. 

A shrieks is what Sehun got.

"Hyung!! Let go of me!!" Daejun slaps the hand that hurts his pride.

"Hahaha.. Fine, let's get you out now. It's time to go to school." Sehun says winding his arm on Daejun's shoulders, forcing him to walk together to the front door.

"You're the one who held me back." Daejun snorts.

"Take it as a payback for making your sister sad." Sehun snaps back.

"She's too dramatic. And you are too, Hyung."

"Am not. You need a lesson. I gave you one." Sehun smiled. "You should be thankful."

 

"Yea yea yea.. whatever."

"And rather than explaining yourself, you compliment me like a school girl on her crush." Sehun pointing on himself at the last sentence. Smirking widely as the blush surfacing again on the pouting Daejun. "Do you have a crush on me, Daejun-ah~? Hm? I'm taken ya know? I have a son too. Jonghun, remember?"

"Beside.. we're blood related, so that's illegal and completely inappro-"

"OHMYGOD! Please stop! that's SO gross Hyung!" Daejun freaking out. His brother is crack on the head.

"Uhuh. And you were saying I'm perfect."

"Because you are!"

"See?"

"N-not..not in the way..not.. I didn't mean it like that Hyuuuung." Daejun could only whines at last. He really made a fool of himself.

 

"What take you so long?" Hyujin asks, as Sehun and Daejun reach the front door. His eyes on Daejun.

"Tch. This man, forced me to do the dishes." Daejun stated.

"Oh." Hyujin respond, not so surprise.

"Oh?"

"What?"

"Just Oh?" Daejun asks. He expect something more like...concern maybe?

"Yes, Oh. Now get in the car so we can leave right away." Hyujin says, making his way to the front gate where Jongin's car parked.

"Tch. Why so grumpy." Daejun complains.

The youngest between the three probably forget what kind of personality that Hyujin have. Where the affections is almost invisible. Except for Jonghun.

And Yonja.

And maybe a lil bit with Sehun.

But probably not for Daejun. His affections to Daejun is a bit different. The cool kind of different.

"Ouch!" Sehun slaps his head, once. "Stop whining you whiny."

Groaning, Daejun finally blurts "Why you keep torturing me Hyung! I'm the littlest brother, for you information. I should be loved, and pampered, and- Ah! Stop slapping me!"

Sehun just laughs, shaking his head slightly. It's fun to bully Daejun.

 

"Tch. What is this I see? It looks like she doesn't even know what's sad mean, Hyung." Daejun snorts. Looking  at Yonja and Jonghun who plays with each other. The pretty one will cover her eyes while the cute one will run to her place. The air will fill with laugh and giggles as the pretty highschooler uncovering her eyes and the cute little one has to stop and pretends to be a statue which is a cute complete failed.

"Don't you want to see your sister happy, Dae?" Sehun asks, circling his arms for the nth times around Daejun. He leads them both to the place where the warm scenes have been play.

"*Sigh* Don't you want to see me happy, Hyung? Why you always want me to be feeling guilty most of the time?" Daejun asks, staring at his moving shoes.

Taken back by the younger question, Sehun bites his lower lip to stop his growing grinning. 

His little brother is still a 'little' brother after all. Nothing changes. Still need attentions, still need affections. 

So he does what have come into mind. Which is.. lowering Daejun's head a bit, giving his crown a kiss.

"Ack! Hyung! Why did you kiss me?!" Daejun shrieks, unattached himself from Sehun. His face red like a tomato. 

Sehun laughs at the reaction "Oh come on! You love my kisses~"

"Ugh. Gross."

 

"Papa!" Jonghun run to Sehun as soon as he realized his presence. Sehun sweeps his son up the floor.

"He want to kiss you goodbye, Oppa." Yonja says, explaining why the two of them weren't in the car.

"Awweee aren't you the sweetest?" Sehun says, kissing his son all over his face. He got himself a million dollar worth giggles.

"Where's Daddy?" 

"Daddy's in the car with tower uncle. They talk difficult Papa. I don't understand." Jonghun says, pouting slightly.

"They talked something relating with business, Oppa." Yonja explains what Jonghun means.

 

Hyujin is major in business as Jongin wanted him to be. The latter needs someone who could help him and can be trusted in the future, and Hyujin's brain makes him a perfect candidate.

 

Daejun is smart too. So does Yonja. But Daejun aren't the type to think hard. He likes to explore. And surprisingly an expert at the kitchen. They almost could clearly see where his future would be. Become a chef, explore the world's best dishes, making his own signatures one, then opening his own restaurant. He already bestfriends with Jongin's uncle and grandma who swam in the matter long time ago so he almost have nothing to worry.

While Yonja.. she turned out to be more sensitive and empathise with people and environment. She have a pure and kind heart. She wants to help someone in need. She wants to be a fees-free lawyer and a psychologist all at once. She started to learn them since thirteenth with some help from Sehun and Jongin's colleagues at every weekend when they're free.

And she has four brothers to make sure that will come true.

"Alright! Let's get you all go now~!"

"You sound so happy Hyung." Naughty Daejun is a sarcastic Daejun.

"Why? My kiss wasn't enough?" Sehun moving his eyebrows suggestively.

"OhGOD."

"Please kiss him more, Oppa."

"You little-"

"Dae."

"Fine!"

"Haha. Serve you right!" Yonja claps happily. Follow by Jonghun loud claps.

 

"Dae." Sehun called.

"What?!" Daejun glares at nowhere because he would never glares at Sehun. Didn't get any answer, Daejun looks at Sehun only to get another hint by his brother. He frowns, doesn't knows what the twitching eye means. "What?" He breaths out. 

Almost laughing, Sehun gives another twitching eyes with pointing looked to his left.

Two seconds later, a bright light pop out of Daejun head.

He get it.

"Yonja-yaa~" Daejun singsongs, bringing the said girl to his side backing away a bit from Sehun and Jonghun.

"What?!" Yonja spat. But she didn't shove his big bro away.

"What's with the grumpiness?" One asks.

"What's with these friendliness?" One mocking asks.

"Awweee.. don't know miss me?" One teases.

"Stop it Oppa. I'm not in the mood with your nonsense." One hates it.

 

Looking through the unhappy girl.. Daejun chooses to get fast to the point. Not wanting more hates by the precious sister.

"I'm sorry."

"Yea yeah whatever." Yonja brushes him away.

"I'm serious.. I'm sorry." Daejun tried again.

"I AM serious too. You said sorry, but you will do something to make me angry. Again and again. The history will repeat itself." Yonja grumbles under her breath. Daejun really got her bad. Really bad.

"And I'm sorry with that too." Daejun sincerely says. He really mean it. Everytime he made Yonja sad or angry, he will end up regretting. He admitted himself that he keeps saying sorry. But nothing is a lie. He really did sorry.

And she get it. She smiled.

"Why? Sehun Oppa punished you?" Yonja asks, her tone's light.

Daejun breath out a relief. He is forgiven. "Yeah..you know him. Can't see his little sister getting hurt."

"Hm..why you did that tho? I made it for half an hour you know? And I was so happy my bun come out great! I made some braided too. And now it's become curly as I loosened it." Yonja pouts, holding the said hair. Daejun hand move on their own.. patting her crown. "I'm sorry."

"But you still pretty."

"Don't compliment me." Yonja quietly asking. She isn't the one to take compliment well. Her cheeks will be on fire.

"I'm stating a fact." Daejun shrugs. Earning himself a girly whining. "Oppaaa.. stop ittt." 

"What? You want me to tell you how ugly you are?"

"I guess it's better to just keep your mouth closed."

"Oh poor you. You have been hope for the most impossible thing." Daejun faking a sad looked. He then laughs as Yonja jabbing his side.

"Okay, stop it. It hurts, babe."

"Don't call me babe!"

"Why? Afraid your crush would runaway by it?"

"I don't have a crush."

"Oh. Good then."

"Shouldn't you worry? That I don't have a crush in my early highschool life?"

"Huh? No. I would be worried if it's the other way around."

 

"Awwee.. You will be worried if I have a crush? Why? Because you need to watch out my crush? Because you will be worried if I fall for a bad guy?" Yonja asks, eyes full of hopes. It's really warming to know that your brother looking out for you.

"What? Of course not." Daejun shakes his head. "I will be more worried of the fact that you find someone more handsome than us."

"What?!"

"What?"

"What are talking about Oppa? And who's us? What kind of nonse-"

"Us? Of course me, us, the Oh brothers and your brother in law. Because without you knowing, sis..you have high standard because of us."

"Ohmygod what?" Yonja asks for the nth times. He almost burst in laugh. This brother of her is really something. How could he think something like..that?

"Why are you so.."

"Handsome?"

"RIDICULOUS." She correct him.

"Oh come on! Our genes is great. Don't say like you never knew. We're hot, and so does Jongin Hyung." Daejun proudly declared. He wiggling his eyebrows like a complete moron. Well.. it's because Yonja used to see it. If she some random girl.. Daejun will look nothing but attractive doing that 

"Ohmygod. Are you for real?" Yonja finally burst out laughing at her most confident brother.

"Uhuh. I AM real, babe." Daejun says, smirking. Giving the said pet-name girl a loud kiss on the cheek.

This time, she didn't complain of the pet name.

Or even the kiss.

 

But..

 

 

"I will never get a boyfriend if you keep doing that."

 

 

 

"Ah.. I'm sorry.."

 

 

 

 

 

"..but that's the plan."

 

 

___

 

 

"Hm..so typical of you, Nini." Sehun shakes his head fondly. Jongin's phone and coat is on the dining chair.

It's nothing new for Jongin to forgetting his things.

"I'm gonna bring it to him later then." Sehun decided. He then walk to their bedroom to take a bath. Even tho he already take one after he woke up.

 

___

 

 

 

"Good morning, Mr. Kim."

"Good morning, Hyora." Sehun smiles at Jongin's secretary. "Is Jongin in the room?"

"As long as I remember..he is Mr. Kim." Hyora politely says. She has a forced smile on. It doesn't goes unnoticed by the tall handsome man.

"Are you okay, Hyora? Do you perhaps.. have a problem?" Sehun asks in genuine concern. "Talk to me, I will help you." Sehun offered.

"No. No, it's.. nothing. I'm okay. I just.. a bit.. uhh.. tired. I'm just slightly tired, Mr.Kim. Nothing to be worried." Hyora says, with still a fake smile.

Sehun knows. But she has rights to not to talk about it. And Sehun respect her decision.

"Alright. But keep that frown away. You look good without one."

"T-thank you.. Mr. Kim. I will keep that in mind."

"M'kay. I'll going in then. No guests inside right?" Sehun asks her again, looking for certainty.

Hyora only gives him a robotic nod. Her eyes uncertain.

Ignoring an odd feeling sipping inside himself, he makes his way to Jongin's room. His office is unseen from secretary's one. It gives out a vibe of personal space. And Sehun wasn't the one to complain. The secluded area like this is always loved by couple. Especially the Kim couple.

A smirk come to his lips, as Sehun remembers every naughty things they did on that room before.

 

Once Sehun near Jongin's room, he heard someone talk. And that someone is not Jongin. But Jongin's room is soundproof. So that could only means.. the door wasn't closed.

Sehun halt his steps as he heard the conversation. He doesn't mean to eavesdrops, but it's a natural thing that happened.

"-said so Jongin. And don't say like you didn't." It's a man voice. But the voice is a foreign to his ears.

"Luhan.." This one is Jongin. The voice Sehun fall in love with.

"Jongin.. come on. I'm here. And I'm okay with it." Luhan says again. This time more soft. "We won't be in this place if your wife could take care of himself."

Sehun almost dropped Jongin's phone and coat as he heard himself come to their conversation.

 

He wants to just go and forget everything he heard. Somehow.. he knows what are they talking about.. and their conversation lead to.

But he wants to make sure.

He should make sure.

Even tho his heart will break.. and burn.

Sehun hardly step up a little closer to look what inside from the door gaps. He almost gasp loudly at the scene he saw. His eyes burn without waiting any second. His breath stuck in his throat, chocking him. He really REALLY wants to runaway.. but his body forbid to do so. It was like.. his ego demands more proves. More facts. More stabs.. until he dead on the spot.

There..in front of his eyes.. Jongin sit on the longest sofa in the room with someone he called Luhan. There's no space between them. Jongin sat with his back glues to the backrest while Luhan guy sat beside him, facing him glued to him.

A sobs almost leave his lips as he realized how Luhan hand placed comfortably on Jongin's thigh. He cover his mouth so hard, but tears won't come to stop.

"You won't be with me and I won't be with you if your wife can take care of you." Luhan says, dragging his finger lazily from Jongin's cheek to his neck.

"He take care of me, Luhan." Jongin says. Almost like defending the one in the talk. I

"He is. I know he is." Luhan mockingly nods. "But he wasn't enough. You still... didn't satisfied. Am I wrong?"

Luhan challenges him. He challenges Jongin.

A part of Sehun want Jongin to defend him more. But the other part already losing its confident.

"Luha-"

"You are the who said he isn't as beautiful as you first met. You are the one who said he didn't take care his appearance, looking like a maid in every morning, smells like garlic and sweat, tired MOST of the time..even when you need him in the bed. You said all of that Jongin. You don't even lusting after him like you you USED to be.

What you wish from a wife like that Jongin? What? Life wouldn't perfect without Jongin." 

 

"And I can give you one hell of it." Luhan breaths out the words. His hand dancing around Jongin's belt. Jongin looks at the ginger haired guy in his eyes.

Sehun knows that eyes. He knows there's a fire in his husband's eyes.

And he loses his breath.

He loses his hope.

Snapping his own trance.. Jongin shakes his head. "Not now."

Sehun almost have his breath again if not for the Luhan next sentence.

"Fine. But at least give me a kiss." He proposed, with hand massaging Jongin's thigh. 

Higher than before.

Jongin's nod.

They lean at the same time with eyes on each other lips.

Then Sehun lose it. He can't take it anymore.

He stepped back silently, and run.

One thing on his mind.

 

 

 

 

 

He loses his man.

 

___________________________________

Hi~ It's update! Hope you all like it. ^^

And.. please bear my poor grammar. :)

Thank you for reading~ 

Till next time~

 

:****