fight for love-FINAL

FIGHT FOR LOVE
At the school... They were doing geography in a group. In 1 group, there are 1 girl and 2 boys. Their teacher choose it for them. "ok guys, today i want you to do about environment. What i want you to do is.... You go out and find it, arasso?" At kyuhyun, seohyun and yonghwa group... "ok oppa, tommorow we go out and find about it ok?", said seohyun "Aaaa.... Ok tommorow afternoon," said yonghwa and kyuhyun. At the afternoon.... "where is oppa? (look at her watch) it almost 3 o'clock. Kyuhyun and Yonghwa were arrived. "There she is, Yah, remember about what i said just now?", said yonghwa "of course i remember," said kyuhyun. They walked toward seohyun. "Hi, sorry we are late," said both of them. "It's ok, apologise accepted. Let's go,"said seohyun During breaktime.... Seohyun was alone in the class, suddenly yonghwa come and he was really suprise to see that seohyun was alone. Yonghwa greet seohyun and they start the conversation until the topic about love. Yonghwa tell seohyun about his feelings. Seohyun was suprised to hear this. "Oppa... You know what... Until now, i'm waiting for you to tell me about your feeling and i'm so suprise to hear that you also have feeling to me." "S-so... Y-you...," "ne, i like you too, oppa." Yonghwa was so suprised to hear this and kyuhyun was hearing it at the outside. He was so sad to hear this and he leave that place. Seohyun and yonghwa become sweet potato couple. While kyuhyun, he was so sad about this and only watch yongseo couple when they were have a date. "Hyung!," shouted yonghwa. "why are you calling me?," ask kyuhyun. "Yah, i'm win to make seohyun fall in love to me," said yonghwa. "So?," said kyuhyun. "So... Do you remember what our agreement? Who's the loser accept the truth and leave her. Throw his feelings of seohyun, remember?" "Of course i remember, that's the important thing of our agreement," At the rooftop of the school... Kyuhyun was alone and he was very sad. A few minutes later, seohyun come and greet kyuhyun. "isn't you suppose to be have a date with yonghwa?" ask kyuhyun. "i broke up with him!" "what? W-why? He really love you?" "i know, but... I notice that i only like him not love," "so...?," "so, the only one that i love is you," Kyuhyun was really suprise and starting that day they become seokyu couple.