;)))

Just The Way You Are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

P.S. "Better to listen to the song first^^ btw I made some change to the song so it could adapt to this story. ENJOY <3 

 

 

"Anyeonghaseyo, i'm Byun Baekhyun. Pleased to meet all of you. Please take care of me and i hope we all can be good friends."
A small, petite guy with a droppy puppy eyes introduced himself in front of his new classmate. Byun Baekhyun, 
a new student. He flashed his rectangle smile and to unbeknown to him, his smile just makes this one certain guy with yoda-eared's heart skip a beat.   

And since then, Chanyeol just knew that he is the one.


            Oh, his eyes, his eyes
           Make the stars look like they're not shinin'
           His hair, his hair
           Falls perfectly without him trying
           He's so beautiful

 

 

 

 

 

Its all started with a small  "hey" as a new tablemate and now they're just inseperable and sometimes people would mistake them as a couple. Chanyeol can't help but blush to the thought of them being a real couple. Chanyeol still holds his feeling toward Baekhyun, well he will wait for right time to come. But he always give Baekyun somekind of low-key kind of pick-up lines.

 

 

"Hey Baek, do you have an inhaler ?"
"No, why ?" he answered with worries laced to his tone
"Cause you took my breath away." and baek went all red. 

 

 

           He's so beautiful
          And I tell him everyday
          Yeah

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Its just another beautiful day for Chanyeol as he got to hang around with Baekhyun. Just the two of them...with ice-cream in hand. 

"Hey Baek, wanna see something beautiful ?"
"Sure."
"Here." and he gives Baekhyun his phone with his frontcam on. 

Baek let out a small laugh. "Cheesy much huh, Yeol ? Stop it, its not like i'm that beautiful" 
But still, he couldn't hide his red ears and those beautiful smile. 

'No Baek, you are the most beautiful human being that ever existed in my eyes' ....If only he could let those thought out. 

 

        I know, I know
       When I compliment him he won't believe me
       And it's so, it's so
       Sad to think that he don't see what I see
       But every time he asks me, "Do I look okay?"
       I say,

 

 

 

 

In class, Chanyeol can't help but to stare at Baekhyun's face. Damn, he could stare at them forever. The way Baek's eyebrows furrowed when he finds the questions was hard. The way he would crave a smile when he got to solve the questions easily. There're just too perfect in Chanyeol's eyes.  


       When I see your face (face, face...)
       There's not a thing that I would change
       'Cause you're amazing (amazing)
       Just the way you are (are)
       And when you smile (smile, smile...)
       The whole world stops and stares for a while
       'Cause, boy, you're amazing (amazing)
       Just the way you are (are).
       Yeah

 

 

 

 

Its friday night, Chanyeol's fave night. Why ? Because friday night means a movie night ...with B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter