Chapter 4

Caught in the Middle Because of You

Jessica's POV

"Yah Sica-ah wake up." Someone pulled my blankets.

I hate it when people do that. I got up from my bed.

"YAH!--" I started but then realized it was Taengoo who was already in her school uniform. Wow she's early.

"Mianhe... I'll get up right away!" I went to get ready.

"Babo, how are you going to get ready without your uniform?" Taengoo asked. It looked like she was holding my uniform.

"Oh. Gomawo~" I went to the bathroom.

~

I went downstairs to join Taengoo, in my school uniform. The uniform is really cute! We didn't have any in the school I used to go too. (Sica is wearing the school uniform like in the picture above)

"Sica, we're walking to school." Taengoo said while making our breakfast. It was just cereal and milk, I don't mind.

"Neh." I said "There aren't any buses?"

"Ani, there are. I hate riding buses, I would rather walk." She said then gave me my bowl of cereal.

"Oh." I started to eat my cereal.

"Yah, did you call Umma last night?" She asked.

"Ani... I was to sleepy! I'll call her after school." I said.

"Okay... You better not forget or else Umma is going to be worried sick!" She told me.

"I'm going to call Hae oppa and Teukie. I'll tell them that they don't have to wait for me because I'm leaving early with you." Taengoo got up and looked for her phone.

"Nugu?" I asked.

"Oppa." She answered.

"Oppa? You named two names right? Which one is your boyfriend?" I teased.

"Neither of them." She mumbled "But I wish he was..."

"Aish just tell me!!!" I yelled.

"Eat your cereal." She commanded.

"Ani, not until you tell me~" I said with aegyo.

"Fineeee, but you promise not to tell anyone okay?" She warned.

"Neh." I promised.

"I like Donghae oppa." She admitted.

"Oohhh~" I smirked.

"But I don't think he likes me." She quickly added.

"Waeyo? Who wouldn't love my gorgeous Unnie?!" I asked.

"There are so many reasons... Okay first, he doesn't talk to me that much and when he does it's usually short. Second, there are so many girls at our high school that like him... Third is because he is only focusing on his studies..." She told me.

"That's only three." I stated.

"Aigoo, three big reasons..." She sighed.

"Don't worry, he will like you." I smirked and finished my cereal

First I need to figure out who this Donghae guy is and then make him fall for my Unnie!!! This is the best way to repay Unnie for her sacrifices!

"I called Hae and Teukie. Hurry so we have more time to get your locker and schedule!" Taengoo rushed me.

"Neh~" I grabbed my stuff and we walked out the door.

"Oh, I forgot to make you a house key!!!" She yelled while locking the apartment door 

"It's okay!" I calmed her down.

"Ani! I have vocal/dance practice sometimes after school..." She mumbled.

"That sounds fun! You can always give me your key or I'll just stay after and watch you!" I smiled.

"Okay! Whatever you want to do!" She smiled too.

"Okay!" I said and started walking.

~

We arrived at the high school and went inside.

horikoshi-2.jpg

I thought we were going to be the first students at the school but nope, there were people before us.

Me and Taengoo were heading to the main office but I heard people gossiping and whispering.

"Yah, who's that beside Taeyeon ssi?" A guy whispered.

"A new student? I don't know, but she's hot." The guy next to him said and waved to me.

Me and Taengoo just walked passed them

Are all the students in Korea like this? They're cute but... Uhm annoying and seem like playboys.

"Who's that girl?" A girl with a ton of make up on asked after hearing about me.

"She's pretty..." Another girl said.

"YAH!" That girl must be a queenka...

After passing by so many annoying people, we arrived at the office. I introduced myself to the principal, the got my locker numer/combo, and my schedule for today.

My first class today is English. My speciality. What an easy A.

"Taengoo-ah what's your first class?" I asked, even though she's a Senior and I'm only a Junior I have advanced English (A senior year class).

"Math. What a great subject to start the day with..." Taengoo doesn't really like math haha...

"Aww... I was hoping you can have English together..." I pouted.

"I know, right?" Taengoo complained "I have it second ugh!!!"

"Aww... I better get going so I have more time to look for my class." I hugged Taengoo and walked to the Junior hall.

"Your English class is in the Senior hall! Don't forget you babo!" Taengoo shouted.

"Neh!" I waved.

I went and looked for my locker... Where could it be? Ahh!

I opened it and put my stuff in there then took out the school supplies Taengoo got ready for me. Taengoo-ah saranghae, I totally forgot to buy supplies...

Now I have to look for the English class... I wandered off into the Senior hall.

There were more people in the halls now since the buses arrived.

Should I ask someone?...

I went up to a guy who... I don't know, seemed different from the other guys at this school..."

"Annyeong, I'm new here... Can you tell me where the Senior English class is?" I asked nicely.

"That's my first class too, follow me." The guy smiled.

The classroom was actually right around the corner... I missed it, typical me right?

"Gomawo~" I smiled. I still don't know his name...

The bell rung. 

He smiled at me too then went to his seat before I can even ask for his name...

The teacher was probably told she would have a new student today so she greeted me.

"Annyeong~" I bowed.

"Everybody listen up, we have a new student." The teacher clapped "Please introduce yourself."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Sooyeon imnida. I would rather you call me Jessica." I bowed to the class.

"Jesshika? That's an American name..." Someone girl pointed out. Yes, thank you very much for noticing that but please learn your English before you try to pronounce my name...

"Jessica, are you from America?" The teacher asked.

"Neh." I answered.

The class started whispering again... This is getting annoying, seriously just talk to me instead of gossiping about me...

"Hey aren't you a Junior?" Someone asked.

"Neh." I answered.

"Jessica, let's give the class an example of good English." The teacher said in English.

"Okay, how should we start?" I asked in English.

"How do you like this school so far?" She asked me, her English is actually pretty good...

"Honestly? People here whisper and gossip to much, but the school overall is really nice." I continued our conversation because I knew no one in this class understood that much English.

"I agree." The teacher smiled. She seemed impressed by my English and probably my honesty. I like this teacher.

The whole class was in shock... They were staring at me as if i wasn't human for knowing that much English.

"Let's end here." The teacher said "Take a seat by Donghae in second row."

"Neh." I walked over to sit down then realized it was Donghae. Donghae was the guy Taengoo said she liked. AND Donghae was the guy who guided me to class... Is he the same Donghae Unnie was talking about? How many Donghae's are there in this school? I'm kind of hoping he's not the same one...

"So your name is Donghae, Donghae ssi?" I smiled.

"Neh, Jessica ssi." He said my name right.

"You know English..." I was shocked.

"Nah, I'm really bad. English is my worst subject." He told me.

"Aww, I doubt it!" I tried to cheer him up.

"It's true though." He pouted.

I giggled. He's so cute!

"What's so funny?" He asked.

"Nothing." I held my laugh in.

 

Donghae's POV

Woah... I have never talked that long to a girl I met on the same day before... I usally avoid them but Jessica is different. I have a feeling we're going to be great friends or more! Wait... I mean, just great friends and nothing more...

Wait a second... Kim Jessica? Kim Taeyeon? She's Taeyeon's little sister?

I was thinking until I felt something poke me.

I looked over and saw Jessica poking me with her pencil.

"Pay attention..." She whispered.

I never space out in class, but today... What's gotten into me?!

The bell rung and everyone started to pack up

"We're starting a new project tomorrow, your partners will be the person sitting next to you. I'll tell you more about it tomorrow." The teacher said.

"Bye~" Jessica quickly left the room.

"Bye Jessica." I smiled and left the room too.

"That Jessica girl is so hot, she can't even be compared to the rest of the girls in our high school." I heard someone say.

Is Jessica already that popular? It's only been an hour and a half since school started but it seems like everyone knows her.

We have had many new students in the past but no one cared. On the other hand, Jessica's arrival is all I hear about when I eavesdrop on other people's conversations while walking through the hallways.

Jessica is indeed different. 

"DONGHAE OPPA!!!" I heard a girl squeel. Dang... Donghae, pretend you heard nothing and go to your next class.

"OPPA!!! DON'T RUN!" A girl yelled.

I'm not even going to bother looking back, these girls are so annoying...

~

Jessica's POV

I have only introduced myself in three classes, the three class periods I've been in today. BUT LIKE THE WHOLE SCHOOL KNOWS ME. What the heck?

I'm at lunch now, I hope Taengoo has this lunch too... I'm not sitting by some weirdo who know's my name but I don't know theirs.

"Jessica ssi, there's a spot here!" A guy smiled.

"I'm good... Thanks though." I forced a smile.

"Come on, I don't bite!" He joked.

Taengoo-ah save me...

"Sica-ah!" A familiar voice yelled.

"Taeyeon is calling me, I got to go~" I quickly went over to Taengoo.

"Taengoo~" I hugged her "Thank god you have the same lunch!"

"Aish, do you know how popular you are?! It probably won't matter if I'm here or not, many people want to sit by you." Taengoo whispered.

"But I only want to sit by you!" I broke the hug.

"EVERYONE is talking about you." She said.

"I know, behind my back... Like literally right behind my back. I can hear them clearly." I complained.

"Should I be proud to have a beatuiful sister like you?" She asked.

"No that should be me~" I smiled.

"So they're sisters..." Someone close by whispered.

"Hey, shh..." Their friend scolded. 

"Yah, Taengoo did you forget about us?" A girl said with aegyo. And I thought I was the only one who called Taeyeon 'Taengoo'...

"Oh yeah!" Taengoo said. She's such a dork! I honestly didn't even notice her and three other guys standing there...

Donghae is one of them... He noticed me staring at him so he just smiled. 

"Everyone, this is my dongsaeng Jessica~" Taengoo smiled "The one I talk about all the time!"

"Annyeong~" I greeted.

"So you're the one everyone is talking about!" The girl with aegyo said "You're really pretty, like rumors said!"

"Gomawo." I smiled... Pft rumors...

"Sica-ah, this is Soonkyu, the Aegyo Queen." I can see where she got that nickname...

"Nope. I'm Sunny. AISH TAENGOO-AH HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU NOT TO INTRODUCE ME BY MY REAL NAME!?" Sunny yelled.

Taengoo just laughed her ajumma laugh.

"This is her boyfriend Sungmin, the Aegyo King." Taengoo continued.

"Annyeong~"  He greeted me with aegyo.

"Keoypta!!! I love your nicknames!" I smiled.

"Gomawo~" They both said with aegyo.

"YAH QUIT COPYING ME!" Sunny yelled.

"You're the one copying me!" Sungmin yelled back. What a lovely pair...

"Lastly, this is Leeteuk and Donghae. I told you about them" Said Taengoo.

Well, he's the same Donghae who helped me today and my Unnie's crush... Why am I disappointed?..

"I know Donghae ssi, he helped me today!" I smiled.

"Neh, annyeong, Jessica ssi. So you're Taeyeon's sister huh?" Donghae smiled back.

"Neh~" I laughed.

"You two, quit being so formal." Taengoo teased.

"Neh! Since we all know each other theres no need to be formal!" Leeteuk said.

"Can I call you Sica too?" Donghae asked.

"Neh, I'll call you Hae oppa, like Taengoo does." I suggested.

"Okay we're all good with names now right? BECAUSE I'M HUNGRYYYY!" Sunny said.

"If we keep up with this introducing thingie we won't have time to eat our lunch!" Sungmin pouted.

"Kaja!" We all went to get our lunch.

 


Woooh~ Made a double update and Hae meets Sica!

Did you guys see the preview clip for episode 9 of Wild Romance?...Omg... I didn't expect a kiss scene for Sica's first drama... JESSICA, WHAT ABOUT HAESICA!?! Jk, Haesica is so real.

SNSD is in NY and is going to be on 2 TV shows!!! I'm only able to watch 1 because where I live, the other one starts when I'm in school... Anyway, I'll try to look for it on youtube or something! SNSD, fighting!

Please continue to support by commenting and subscribing! -cough- Then maybe I'll do more double updates -wink wink-