Chapter 1

I Can't Help To Falling In Love With You

Chen have been pretty busy lately. Coming home late night and goes back to work first thing in the morning. Their time spending together slowly decreased and it’s slowly drives Suho crazy but he couldn’t bring himself to protest or say anything bout it cause he knows the other works hard for both of them. He just finished his studies and still looking for a job while Chen already have a job, working as a doctor aren’t easy.

One day, Suho was alone at the house all by himself. Laying down on the bed, he opened up his laptop. Cracking his knuckles, ‘Alright! Time to look for a job!’ He spend most of his time looking for a job up to the point he grows tired, he moves to his gallery instead.

Looking at their pictures together gone on the dates, smiles starts to find their ways to his face. ‘Chen  way back then was just average but still quite eye-catching compare to now though.’ Suho chuckles to himself, in his mind comparing Chen a few years ago and now, ‘He changed into a perfect man!’

 

All of sudden, his phone ringing. A different ringtones, not the same with the one he set just for Chen. Picking up the calls with out looking at the caller’s ID, “Yes! Suho speaking!” A shrieks scream can be heard over the phone causing Suho pulls away his phone from his ear, “Geez!” He looking at the caller’s ID -Baekkie- He quickly put the phone back to his ear, “BAEK!!!! GOD DAMN IT! I MISSED YOU A LOT!” He heard a laugh over the line, “ME TOO! Let’s hang out! Meet me at the regular place in 30!”

“Okay!” He hung out the call and texted Chen at his KKT,

Hey! I’m going out with Baekkie, okay? Will be back at 7!

He send the text and goes to take shower then gets ready. Before he going out, he checked his phone to see if Chen already read it or not. A lightly huff escape his lips, ‘Busy man. Pft’ He shove the phone into his pocket along with his wallet before exit the house.

Drive his car to the regular place where he and Baekhyung used to hang out. Arrived safely at the cafe, park his car at the parking lot, exit the car and locked it before walk into the cafe. He scan the cafe looking for a familiar face.

He grins when he saw Baekhyun waving at him. He quickly his steps heading to Baek’s table. ‘Yo bruh! Ssup! It’s been a while!’ Suho ruffles Baekhyun’s hair lightly before take a seat in front of ya. ‘Oh! You already order for me! Thanks!’ Suho grinning when he saw his favorite cake and drink in front of him. “Nah it’s nothing. But make sure to pay all of these okay?” Baekhyun grinning as he fixing his hair slightly.

‘Wait-WHAT!? I thought you gonna treat me!’ Suho pout. Baekhyun bursted in laughter, “I Was just kidding! It’s my treat!  Eat up!” Suho’s lips quickly form into a wide grin. “Thanks!” They start to eat while talking about a lot of stuff and barely notice the time passed by quickly.

Suho accidently glanced at the clock on the shop’s wall shown 1830, “Oh! Hey! I gotta go! I promise Chen I will be back at 7!” Baekhyun also look at the watch, “Oh dang! Okay! Let’s meet up later on when we are free!” Suho nodded before rose up and take his stuff, “See ya baek!” Suho leave after they shaked hands, goes to his car and drives heading home carefully.

 

“I’m home...” Suho steps into the empty house and couldn’t help to smiles softly when he inhale the familiar scent of Chen’s perfume. Closed the door, he went straight to his bed and saw the laptop still opened but with black screen.  ‘Guess I will continue look at the pictures though.’ Throw his wallet and car keys on the table and flops on the bed, ‘Alright....’ He move the mouse again and screen turn back on, this time he decide to look at the videos instead.

Opening one by one, he laughing and smiles a lot while watching it until he found one video, ‘Destined Day’  He click it opened and the video are playing. Its a video where Suho with his brother , Sehun went to a place for holiday, taking this video as a memories, until his camera actually stops at the escalator where he accidentally recorded Chen going down from the upper level.  Chen was looking at their direction since beginning when he heard the loud voices and he decide to keep on staring  at their direction teasingly even though he knew the boy who holding the camera are filming him instead of his brother.  Suho remembers that time very well, how his body shiver at his staring, his cheeks started to feel like its burning slowly, and how fast his heartbeat at that time.

Suho repeat the video a few times until the laptop runs out its battery. Suho lay on his back and the memories flooding his mind at that time, slowly he couldn’t hold it back. He missed him. He missed him damn a lot. He rose up, taking one of Chen’s shirt, bring it back to the bed, laying down and snuggles against the shirt. Inhaling his sweet scent that he missed so much, he couldn’t help it, he wanted to hear his voice so bad.

Holding his phone and pressed number 1, he put his phone on his ear as he waited until he can hear a voice over the line, “Hey bunny.”  Suho try his best to not cry as he spoke, “H hey.” Chen sense something happened to his boyfriend, he ask softly, “Hey? Are you okay?? Did something happened?” Suho being silent for a moment before he whisper, “ I missed you. I know you are busy but... God damn it I missed you a lot..” With that he started to cry his hearts out and ended the call.

At Chen’s side, without a second thought, “Cover for me tonight!” Chanyeol nodded, “I got you! Go home!” Chen nodded, taking off his Doctor’s coat and run as fast as his could to his car. Driving fast but still careful, and arrived at their apartment safety shortly. He doesn’tt bother with the elevator, he climb up the stairs as fast as he could. Thank god it just at the fifth floor.

He quickly press the passcode, swung the door open and rush to their room. His hearts breaks a bit when he saw Suho laying on bed, curling up and hugging his clothes. He lay down on his side, pulling Suho into his arm, “Baby.. I’m so sorry..” Chen gently press a soft kiss on Suho’s forehead. Calming him down, whispering calm and sweet nothings words into his ears while his hair.

When Suho slowly calm down, he lifted up his face, looking at the face that makes him crazy in love everyday. Chen look back at Suho when he feels the stares of the latter. Everything around them seems like gone, nothing, just two of them when their eyes caught with each other. Chen gently brush Suho’s bang away from his forehead, pressing another soft kiss on it before placing his palm on the latter’s cheeks.

No matter how many times Chen being this sweet, he still couldn’t help it to melted down and having his heart beat damn fast. Chen place kisses all over his face while chanting ‘I love you’.  Suho slowly started to smile shyly, “ I’m sorry for calling you at work.” Suho place his palm over Chen’s which is on his cheek. Chen smile softly, “I’m sorry too.. for not spending time with you as much as before but you are always in my mind and my heart wherever I go. I missed you every second that I breath. I take a day tomorrow. Let’s spend time together.” At the last part, he whisper softly before start to kiss Suho’s lips softly.

 

-The end-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

P/s

Please continued the rest of the story on your own safety cause you know what happened after the kiss of course. : ‘        )

 

There is should be a first story (The First Meeting) and the third one (I Want To Fall In love With you Every Single Day) tbh cause this one actually the second one. :') but ain't released the 1st and 3rd kkkk