the louvre - wenseul

melodrama: an anthology
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

seungwan never really meant to fall for her.

it was just supposed to be a one-time thing. a summer fling, a rebound, whatever you want to call it– it was just going to be one night. 

(really, it was a bad idea from the start. but seungwan just couldn’t resist her. who could?)

but seungwan’s never been able to do “no strings attached” well. because whenever her phone lights up with kang seulgi buzzing on her screen, well, her heart skips and her palms grow sweaty and she wants nothing more than to drown in kang seulgi and only kang seulgi.

but it was supposed to be a one-time thing. so seungwan tries to ignore how her heart flutters when she hears seulgi murmur through the phone– she tries to ignore the rush, because seulgi is just a fling, nothing more.

seungwan can’t really get over the feeling in her chest every time seulgi kisses her goodbye. she’s not sure if she ever wants to. because this feels so incredibly right. late nights bleed into early mornings. messy drunk kisses wake up sober and passionate. seungwan watches the sun set and rise from seulgi’s bed.

(this is such a bad idea.)

but maybe it’s okay. because, eventually, “just one more night” turns into “stay the weekend at my place”, “the front door’s unlocked” turns into “i’ll drive you home”. 

most importantly– “you up?” texts turn into “i love you” texts.

guess seungwan wasn’t the only one bad at “no strings attached”.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter