Nine

Never Be Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Saying Jennie happy is an misunderstanding, she was beyond happy. Haeyoung is practically giving her all the attention. It's not like she didn't do it before, but this is more than that. The younger would've always send her to any schedule she had, no matter how busy she is. At the past, HaeYoung wouldn't be even seen standing beside her at the public. But now it's like HaeYoung is her bodyguard, and she doesn't mind it at all. all the confident is surrounded her, and how Jennie like the confident HaeYoung. The younger would've picked her up from the company after her schedule or practice, successfully making all the staff curious. And all Jennie do is being clingy towards the younger, it's not unreasonable though. She has been hearing the staff fangirling at her girlfriend, and there's no way she can allowed them to stare at her Haeyoung any longer.
 'her HaeYoung' Jennie always giggling at the thought but suddenly gets angry when she remember those people who have the same interest in her HaeYoung. She can handle it if it's was Jisoo, no matter what she had been heard but Jisoo is still her member. No one can stop the feelings, and to have a feeling toward HaeYoung is too easy. In the past  Haeyoung is just a girl with a warm and gentle who can make you fall even without trying, now it's easier. She had a stable job, a young bussiness adviser that had been famous these past few months who will have her own company soon. The bright future is waiting for who ever that will standing beside her at the end. And Jennie can't help but feeling worry, she is just an idol. Those news she read in the internet about how those old CEO want Haeyoung to be their daughter-in-law, never fails to make her crying alone in the toilet. When she bringing the topic at their cuddle night, all she received is angry HaeYoung. And that's when she know HaeYoung is really her's, which she really glad. But she never said she lose those insecure thoughts, she will make HaeYoung her's only.


 Jennie smile grew wider when HaeYoung black Hummer stop right in front of them, at the parking spot in their company. 
 "we can't hide the truth any longer." her manager message his chin. Jennie just giggled at HaeYoung who go out from the car, before go and giving the younger a hug.
 "I missed you." Haeyoung smile while rubbing her hair gently.
 "I missed you more." Jennie kissed her cheek.
 "aw, no PDA please." Lisa come and them. The two members just watching the scene, uninterested.
 "let's just go. You want to go straight with HaeYoung or ?" Jisoo asked them.
 "ani, I want to take a few things at the dorm. Is that okay ?" her stare back at her girlfriend who nodded instantly.
 " let's go then."


 Jennie is with HaeYoung while her members with their manager.
 "how's work ?" Jennie being the always curious breaking their comfortable silence, she humming softly at the music playing in HaeYoung's car.
 "hum ? It's fine. Our company maybe start at January 16th." Jennie's attention HaeYoung's irises,
 "Our ? And why it's on my birthday ?" HaeYoung chuckled at Jennie's confused expression,
 "Because it's for Our future and the company is for you." that was just a simple words, but Jennie feel like all the sweetest things in the world has been throwed at her. She looks at her girlfriend who's still focused on the road,
 "w-what ?" Jennie's flustered face makes HaeYoung smile.
 "you're so beautiful." Jennie's face blushing deeply at her remarks.
 "you're a sweet talker." she scoffed, trying to hide her blush.
 "cause I'm talking to the sweet itself." and Jennie hide her face with her palms, her face burning. HaeYoung's laugh filled the car.

 

 HaeYoung sitting on the couch at blackpink living room, with Rose beside her. Lisa watching drama that's playing on their TV. Jennie is in her room to take her things, and Jisoo is nowhere to be seen. They just talking when Rose asked her,
 "HaeYoung-ah, did you mad at Jennie unnie ? we already looking for your journal but we got nothing." HaeYoung raised her eyebrow at Rose worried face.
 "why would I ? I mean, it's her's and she can do anything about that." HaeYoung smiling at Rose, the girl always look cute. "don't worry unnie, I wouldn't mad at Jennie unnie. If that's what makes you frowning, youre prettiest when you smile." Rose simply don't know if she is angry or flustered at HaeYoung's confession, she feels her face blushing.
 "i-it's just that,.." HaeYoung's giggles stop her from saying anything, her heart beat faster when HaeYoung ruffling her hair.
 "don't worry Chaeyoung unnie." Rose face reddening at the gesture.
 Jennie exiting her room meeting with the sight of Rose blushing, she frowned. She was about to walked closer to them but stopped when she sees Jisoo standing at the kitchen hallway, looking straight at HaeYoung and Rose. Jennie's furrowed even more, she then walked to HaeYoung.
 "baby, I'm done. Let's go home." HaeYoung's glanced at her, smiling. That was enough for Jennie to lose all her negative thoughts.
 "oh okay." she stand to take Jennie's bag, "I'll get going now, unnies. Where Jisoo unnie though ?"
 "maybe in her room, sleep." Lisa exclaimed,
 "oh really ? Should I go and say goodnight ?" Jennie and Rose almost answered her but Lisa already beat them  for that,
 "no, don't worry. She maybe want to rest."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter