Six

Never Be Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Jennie's date is doing well, with this guy named Hanbin. He is a good mannered guy, a sweet one too. Jennie feels safe around him, a feeling that she doesn't had for a long time now. Not to mention their midnight conversations over the phone, it was something Jennie like the most. A schedule never stopped them from contacting each other. A simple 'did you eat ?" or 'how's your day ?" never fails to make her smile go wide. She doesn't even realise how fast their relationship has grown. From just a simple date, to a lunch and dinner reservations almost everyday in their days off.


 At the other side, her members is bothered. Not because of the Guy, but Jennie has been waiting for someone. They know how Jennie is suffering through the days for this nearly six years. they should just be happy with how fast Jennie back at her old self, a bright girl who always smile. But it's was too fast, too fast till they scared that Jennie will be making a wrong decision.

 They're at the living room, watching some movie. But it was just Jisoo and Lisa who is focused on the movie. Rose is busy stealing glances at her side, where Jennie is busy with her phone. For  some time, it was just like that. Till Jennie suddenly stand, making the three members looked up to her.
 "I'm sorry girls, I can't watch the movie. Hanbin oppa is taking me somewhere."
 "at this hour ?" the leader looked at her. She nodded her head, smiling at her members.
 "last week you promise me that you would watch it with us." the maknae frowning slightly.
 "I'm sorry Lisa, it was a last minute decision."
 "it's okay Jennie, we can watch it together again." Jennie gave jisoo her finger heart, before walking toward her room. Rose is watching her silently.
 "Chaeng-ah, tell me. I know you know something."
 "I don't want to know anything." Rose walks towards the kitchen, leaving Lisa and jisoo dumbfounded.
 "just what happened ?" Lisa get cut by Jennie's door opened, and the two just stay silent.
 "wow your dress is really..."
 "Controversial ? It's okay, our agency need some work to do for those money we earned." she said before saying goodbye to the duo.
 "I may not come back this night." with that, the door closed.

 "unnie, you should have been stop her. Did you forget ? HaeYoung is coming back."
 "Jennie is happy with Hanbin."
 "you know it was not the case."
 "so what Lisa ?? Jennie is already forget HaeYoung for God sake !!" Jisoo snapped, startling the maknae. 
 There's Rose looking at them, frowning.
 "you two didn't understand." she stated, the two stare at her almost immediately. She walked closer, with a journal in hand.
 "she knows it would be happening."
 "who ?"
 "Park HaeYoung."
 Rose opened the journal right in front of their face, at the last page. There's no picture in it, but the note snatched their attention.

 Page 2190 :

 When I come back, I wouldn't be even surprised if the passing guy will not just passed by. As long as I love you, and it will be just like that.


--=*=--


 A group of people entering the private club, a slow music entering their eardrums. 
 "we shouldn't be here Sunbae."
 "I can't hear you." the man giggled.
 "it's your first time in here, please enjoy it." the others added.
They finally reached their table, at the second floor.
 "this is a private place, so don't worry." she runs her sight around their table. A group of girls at their right, and a group of friends at the left.
 "you can even find an idol here." she raised her eyebrow at that,
 "what ?"
 "what ? Young generation like you would be jumping around if they see one of an idol."
 "I'm practically wouldn't do that." the man beside her faking a gasp of surprise,
 "Alex is right, you're that boring." their friends laughing.
 "stop teasing her, she's just landed here. Give her some fun." a woman that a little bit older than her exclaimed.
 "she's not going to had fun. All she want it's to go to her long-time-no-see g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter