Trouble

A girl in that party
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mr. Kim, you have a visitor today. Should I let him in?" A voice of an old lady was heard behind his closed office door. Confused and he asked the maid.

 

"Who is it?" A short mumbling heard once again on his door.

 

"Mr. Kim, it's me one of Jennie's bodyguard." As he heard that the visitor is his daughter's bodyguard, he quickly stood up and opened the door. Once the door was opened, the bodyguard greeted the man first.

 

"Take a sit. What do you have today?" Mr. Kim said and he sat on his chair.

 

"It's about Jennie sir." Mr. Kim frowned and told the guy to continue.

 

"Your daughter in the hospital last night, the doctor who checked her said that she was having a major headache and..." The man paused having a battle inside of his head if he's going to tell him the truth or not.

 

"And what?! Don't make me wait!" The older one's voice roared inside his office, desperate to know what is next.

 

"I-I... There is a visitor but I am sure it's not Kim Jisoo." Mr. Kim tilted his head.

 

"Describe the girl to me." He said in a low annoyed voice.

 

"She is tall and skinny, but I can't see her face it's a little bit dark inside." The guy answered. The old man slammed his fists in his wooden desk anger plastered in his face.

 

"Bring her to me! NOW!" The guy rapidly stood up and bowed to Mr. Kim.

 

"Y-yes sir!" And he ran to go back in the hospital where Jennie admitted.

 

-

 

Lisa's POV

 

Squinting my eyes, as it adjust from the sunlight coming from the room's window. I felt a slow caress in my head, I looked up and there's Jennie wide awake.

 

"Hey baby... Goodmorning." Jennie's voice soothes my nerves, she never fail to make my heart go crazy. I knew it, our love never died.

 

"Goodmorning my little sunshine." I smiled at her cute antics and grabbed her hand and kissed it.

 

"Hnnng~ how about my lips?" She whined pouting cutely as it made my smile go wider than earlier.

 

"Damn baby, I thought our love died long time ago. But here we are, continuing the things we left and we missed." I closed our distance and kissed her pouting fluffy cute lips.

 

"I know. We are both a grown woman now." She smiled and tapped the space beside her. I obeyed her and lay beside her. Oh god I miss this so much.

 

"Lisa..."

 

"Yes JenJen?" I held her hand and the other one caressing her chubby cheeks.

 

"How about my father? I have feeling that he already find out about you here." I stared at her eyes, worried and scared.

 

"Shhh~ don't worry, i'll face him. Don't he know that I already have my own company? Jeez that father of yours is busy with his underground business." 

 

"What? Underground business?" Confused and I kissed her forehead.

 

"These

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter