Unforgettable Feelings

A girl in that party
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's POV

 

"Jennieeeee!" I bolted up from my bed screaming her name again and again. After all this time, the feelings won't fade away. I did all my best to forget her and that goddamn feelings from years and years ago, I even have a girlfriend slash fiancée right now. Speaking of her, I looked at my side where she is sleeping, sighing in relief she didn't woke up from my loud voice. I lay again and hugged her, I felt that I hurt her so bad, kissing her temple down to her lips.

 

"I am sorry for hurting you again and again. I swear I did my best to forget what I have in my past. But I am sure I won't let you go, you're my best friend, my lover, my mom. I love you Roseanne." I whispered and smiled. She moves a little and took a peck on my lips, opening her eyes sleepily.

 

"I know that baby, I love you so much that I don't want to let you go. Call me selfish but I do love you so much Lisa." Murmuring her words as she tighten her hug on me, planting her head on my neck probably sniffing my natural scent. I caressed her hair until I heard her snore.

 

"Hehe this cutie chipmunk, my lil chipmunk Rosie." I grinned widely and go back to sleep.

-

[Flashback]

 

"Hi, I'm Lisa. What's your name?" Lisa introduced herself to a gorgeous dark haired girl.

"My name is Jennie. Well, are you the new scholar here?" Jennie asked as she scanned the blonde haired girl in front of her.

"Well yeah. Everyone knows that I am from a poor family, I even work at night to earn some for my daily expenses. Wait why am I sharing my life story. Would you mind if we talk somewhere else than here in this cold hallway?" Lisa scratched her head from nervousness and thankfully Jennie agreed following Jennie's lead to the school's garden.

Both talked until they forgot that they have their own classes, probably they skipped two classes this morning. Jennie looked at her watch eyes widen at the time.

". It's already lunch time, we skipped classes. Omg I need to see Jisoo. Thank you Lisa, see you around!" Jennie ran fast as she could, Jisoo woukd scold her for skipping classes. And then there's Lisa getting up and headed to the school's cafeteria, whike walking she bumped into a group of girls which she thought the evil ones in school.

"I-I'm sorry." Lisa said as the leader of the group stepped up and pinned her to the wall.

"You... the new poor here in school. How you dare on talking to the goddess of this school?"

"W-who?" Lisa stuttered from fear, she knows that this is the beginning of her hell school days.

"Oh, playing innocent huh?" Lisa trying her tears not to fall she knew that if she cries this bullies will more.

"I don't know what are you talking a-about..." After she replied to the leader of the bullies, the girl in front of her punched her hard on her stomach, Lisa coughed hard and another blow on her face. She already tasted the blood before she fell down, she heard a voice, a familiar voice screamed her name.

"Lisa!" Jennie runs towards Lisa's not caring about the bullies who hurt her. She caressed Lisa's face wiping the blood on her lips, and turned around to face the bullies.

"You! All of you! Don't dare lay a finger on her once again or I will force you out of this school!" Je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter