SEQUEL: The dinner

Acting lesson

He has been living alone since he had an apartment, so he didn't really care about the fact that his double bed was in the living room. He didn't want to get rid of this bed, and the room what the previous owners called bedroom was too small, so he didn't have any other choice. Choi Minho had to make some sacrifices. It meant that he had to take care of the curtains of the living room's windows. He also had to furnish the room in a way that if someone enters the place the first thing they see won't be the bed. Minho solved it with bookshelves.

He let the window open for the night, so he had to wake up for the sounds of the street, such as the sound of cars and honks. Minho frowned and buried himself under the blanket to forget about the world around him. The man tried to pull the blanket closer, but it seemed someone else wanted to feel the soft material, too.

"Hm... Taemin, can I get my blanket back?"

The boy didn't answer. He continued the silent snuffle during sleeping, and he even hugged the blanket, so Minho had no chance to get what he wanted. Minho went closer to him on the mattress, hoping that the other would notice him, but it didn't happen. He thought he should hit him with a pillow, just like Taemin did, when they were late for an interview. No, he can do it in another time, but today was really important for both of them, so he had to do this wonderful wake-up method later. He just rested himself on his elbow, and kissed Taemin's T-shirt covered shoulder.

Finally, he could get a humming sound from the younger. As the next step he carefully placed his hand under Taemin's T-shirt, and started to caress his back. And if it wasn't enough, this time he gave a kiss on his neck instead of his shoulder.

"Minho... what time is it?"

"Don't worry, we have a lot of time until dinner. Why? Do you want to go there sooner, so you can help in the kitchen?"

"Why, do you?"

If he says no maybe Minho will think that Taemin doesn't want to help his friends. And if he says yes maybe Minho will do what he wants, and he will pull Taemin out of the bed and the apartment on his day off.

"Kibum said, he's gonna cook. It's better for everybody if we stay out of his kitchen. Anyway... you can't even turn the rice cooker on."

Minho slowly hugged Taemin's waist during the talk, while the younger laid on his back, and he buried his red face in his hands. How many times did Minho want to bring that accident up?

"I didn't know it wasn't plugged in!"

"If you feel better because of that."

Taemin couldn't let Minho make fun of him. A plan appeared in his mind, and in the next moment his fingers attacked him, and started tickling Minho's stomach. The man's laugh was one of his favourite sounds, and in the last two months he had lots of chance to hear it. He really wanted to win, so he placed his legs on each sides of Minho's body. Taemin could sit on his hips now, while he continued his revenge.

"Oh, where is the shy Lee Taemin who I met two months ago? Was he kidnapped by aliens, and did they switch him into somebody, who already wants to dominate?" Minho tried to have some fun with the situation.

After he heard his words Taemin leaned away from him, and he took a look at themselves. He put a long stripe of hair behind his ear, and he wanted to go back to the bed, when he felt Minho's hands on his thighs.

"I was just kidding, hey" he sat up and placed a kiss on Taemin's cheek. "I like both Lee Taemin. Oh, have you bought wine?"

"Sure, it's in the cupboard. Why?"

"It's Kibum's favourite. I thought it can be a nice present if he spends the whole day in the kitchen. But for Jonghyun..."

"I know."

"Hm?" Minho raised an eyebrow, and he interlaced their fingers. "What are you thinking?"

"Do you think Jonghyun would be happy if he's the first one to get my new album?"

"Are you serious?" He couldn't hide his smile.

"Yes" he let the man's hand go, and jumped off of the bed.

Taemin rushed to the wall to get his backpack, which had a gift bag in it with the album he talked about. 

"So?" he showed the cover to Minho. "I thought I should write something personal in it if we get to them. Or should I do it now?"

Minho got rid of the blanket, and went to the edge of the bed, where he knelt up, and hugged Taemin, burying his face in his chest to smell his scent.

"I think it's better if you do it, when we get there. Oh, and I don't think we should make a big deal about it."

"What do you mean?" he put the album on the nightstand, and wrapped his arms around Minho's neck.

"It's not like we need their permission, right?"

"They are your best friends, and you said their opinion is important to you. But... I hope even if they don't like it, we can still..."

"Nothing's gonna change, even if Kibum says that we can only do that over his dead body. Okay?" he cupped Taemin's soft face between his hands. "And they don't know you personally, yet. You couldn't meet at the concert either."

"But they liked it, right?"

"Jonghyun was the loudest."

"Really? I thought that was you." Taemin made an angry expression, but Minho could see through it.

"I wanted my voice to be loud for the night" he winked at the younger.

When Taemin remembered that night he blushed, and he hit Minho's shoulder.

"Augh!"

"The bathroom is mine, you should make some breakfast." Taemin collected his things from the bag on the floor.

"As you wish." Minho laid back on the bed, and when the bathroom's door was closed he closed his eyes.

*

He knew this recipe is going to work. He made it, when he introduced Jonghyun to his parents. He knew this recipe won't disappoint him. The man put the apron on and washed his hands. He bought everything he needed yesterday, but he wanted the fish to be fresh, so he bought it in the morning. This was the only reason why he woke up early; at least he thought it was early. Maybe 6:30 AM can be early for some people, but by that time Kim Jonghyun was already sitting at his synthesizer with his headphones on. He got it from Kibum for Christmas, because at least he could play in his favourite instrument from night to dawn, too, without bothering the neighbours or his boyfriend.

"Where did I put it... hm, hm... Jonghyun! Where did you put the pasta after we came home?"

The sound of the piano went silent, and Kibum heard footsteps behind himself, while he was searching for the pasta in the cupboard.

"Kibum, listen. What do you think... what are you doing?"

Kibum slowly looked at his boyfriend, who was looking at him with an uncomprehending expression on his face, holding some papers in his hand. He only noticed it that he looked like a ballerina, while he tried to get the pasta from the top shelf. Kibum cleared his throat, and he came back to the floor with his whole weight.

"I'm looking for the pasta we bought yesterday."

"Oh, that! Do you think I put it on the top shelf? I'll take that as a compliment" he opened the bottom cupboard, and gave the black spaghetti to Kibum. "But now listen to me. What do you think about these lyrics? 'You came to me like a dream. You were like a warm breath to me.' I'm not sure about the last one, but..."

"I like it" he filled a pot with hot water, and put it on the cooker before he added some salt. "I hope I could give you inspiration."

"You haven't even heard the full song" he tried to cover his shy smile with the papers.

"Your songs are always honest, so I'm never disappointed" he started to clean the salmon, and after he turned the water off Kibum gave him a surprise kiss.

"It's only early in the afternoon, and I get two compliments from you? I'm curious what plans you have for the night."

"When the others will be here, or when there will be only the two of us?"

"Aish, Kim Kibum" he hit him with the papers, and walked back to his piano, leaving the man behind, who was still laughing at his own joke.

He thought the salmon won't be a problem anymore, so he put the pan lid on. The man started cleaning everything in the kitchen that he had used. He even took his ring off, before he started to wash the dishes. Kibum had been wearing it since last week, and now he carefully put it away. This ring's match shined in the sunshine on Jonghyun's finger, while it was moving on the piano keys.

"Do you think Minho will like the idea?"

"Hm?" Jonghyun lifted his head, and he turned away from the instrument to pay attention to the man in the kitchen. 

"I know it's not his business, but he's our best friend, and I'm curious about his opinion."

"Maybe he will say the same as Jinki, when we talked to him last time. That we are both working too much, and we shouldn't take responsibility for a..."

"For a breathing, living being." Kibum rolled his eyes as he heard the man's words. "I know, I know. But we're going to solve this, I know it."

"Yeah, we are both adults, who can take responsibility for a third person."

"Exactly."

"Mom told me it's not a big deal. And my sister said she will gladly take care of her if we're busy. Ohm... Kibum?"

"Yes?"

It could have been a beautiful moment. Although one of them was in the kitchen, while the other was in the living room, and even a counter separated them, their gazes connected.

"The water."

"The water? What about the... Oh, my God! The water!" he saw the flame was too big, and the water started running out of the pot. "Okay, don't panic! I can handle this" he swept his black hair away from his forehead what was covered by sweat drops.

"I know you can."

It was a surprise that Jonghyun walked behind him, but he didn't complain, when the man's arms hugged his body, and he kissed his nape.

"I'll take a shower before the others arrive. I trust you and your cooking skills."

"Oh, don't worry. I'm almost ready."

"I'll wait for you then" he winked and slowly went to the bathroom.

Kibum sighed and turned the cooker off to drain the pasta. He looked at the clock on the wall. They only had one hour until Minho and Taemin's arrival, and Kibum still had lots of things to do. Of course, he needed a shower, and he didn't complain about the other person in  the bathroom.

*

"How do I look?"

"Great" he adjusted Taemin's shirt's collar in the elevator.

Minho found it cute that Taemin was so nervous because of a simple meeting. If Taemin was so nervous, what kind of state would Jonghyun be in? The man was going to meet his idol, his favourite singer. It was obvious that he was nervous, and Kibum gladly shared this information with Minho through the phone before they left the actor's apartment. Actually, he shouldn't have to be surprised. Taemin was like this, when they met each other. The boy was afraid that he wouldn't give a good impression to the people there, and that he couldn't do his best at his job. 

"What if I start to talk to your friends, and Jonghyun will be disappointed? Hm?"

"They're gonna like you." Minho sighed and looked at the elevator's numbers that signed the floors. "And do you know how I know it?" he led his hand through Taemin's long hair. The boy made a half ponytail with his bangs covering his forehead. "Because I like you, too. A lot."

"I like you, too. A lot" he added, repeating what the elder said, and both of them laughed.

"Let's go." Minho intertwined their fingers, and he pulled his boyfriend to the corridor.

Kibum shuddered as he heard the doorbell, and almost dropped the plates. After a quiet swearing he put them down on the kitchen counter, and he ran to the mirror. He adjusted his black shirt, and tried to organize his hair, too, that covered his forehead, when Jonghyun's reflection appeared next to him.

"You look great, don't worry."

"And what about you? Did you finally calm down? After all, it's not like the Queen of England or Barack Obama would come for dinner. It's just Minho and his new boyfriend."

"Exactly. His new boyfriend, Lee Taemin. Should I tell you again, how much this means to me?"

Their guests were still waiting in the corridor, so Kibum didn't want Jonghyun to tell him again how much he loved Lee Taemin and his work. Maybe he could tell it again, when they run out of topics during dinner.

"You know what? Tell him!"

"But... hey, Kim..."

It was too late. Kibum had already opened the door with a big smile on his face, putting his free hand on his hip. He was like a real estate agent who wanted to do everything to sell the house tonight. 

"Come inside."

The younger males nodded, and after Minho squeezed Taemin's hand the shorter one took a few steps forward, so Kibum could close the door.

"Kibum, I hope you'll like it." Minho showed the wine they brought.

"Oh! The last time when we drank it was my birthday, do you remember?"

"It's hard to forget about that. I think the lady from next door is still after poor Jinki because of her gentle feelings." Minho laughed at the memory. He didn't step away from Taemin, not even for a moment, and most of the time his hand stayed on him, so the boy didn't feel alone.

"If you've already mentioned it... His military service ends next month, right? We should organize a surprise party or something. What do you think?"

"I think the only thing he will want is a good sleep if he comes home." Jonghyun came from the kitchen with a tray of champagne glasses.

Minho knew it was time for the official introductions. He knew it anyway, but when he saw the way Taemin and Jonghyun were looking at each other Minho knew he had to do something. When Kibum came back and gave a glass to everybody Minho cleared his throat and started:

"Kibum, Jonghyun, let me introduce you Lee Taemin. We met in a drama shooting, and... so..."

"Yes, we know everything, Choi Minho. It's nice to meet you, I'm Kim Kibum" he shook Taemin's hand, then he raised an eyebrow when his boyfriend was next. 

"Kim Jonghyun. Your last concert was amazing, I... I don't even know what to say..."

"Maybe you should wait for your present." Minho gave him an advice, then he poked Taemin.

"Oh, right" he realized what he had to do, and gave the gift bag to the man in front of him. "I thought you'll like it, because it's impossible that you already have it... I mean... I hope you like it."

"Like... like it? No one could get it, yet" he studied both of the sides of the album.

"I know." Taemin firmly nodded. "We have two weeks until people can order it."

"I have to sit down." Jonghyun headed to the living room, not taking his gaze away from the album. 

Taemin just watched him, and when his gaze met Minho's he pulled himself together and followed the man to the couch. Kibum sighed and murmured something about young people. It was like he knew Minho will follow him, he just gave him the four plates in his hand in the kitchen. 

"So this is what an engagement ring looks like" he held Kibum's hand, when his friend wanted to leave from the table.

"Are you jealous?"

"Congratulations, really. Both of you deserve it after all these years."

"Ah, don't even say it. I thought he'd never propose... so I did it" he added with a devilish smile, and both of them laughed.

Jonghyun was still turning the new album's pages, when Taemin's attention wandered away, and he saw the piano with the music sheet next to the window. He slowly stood up from the couch and he approached the beautiful instrument. Jonghyun felt as the boy left the furniture, so he looked up to see what was happening.

He panicked.

He didn't want to show his half-ready work to anybody. The man carefully put the album on the coffee table, like it was a treasure - it really was a treasure to Jonghyun -, and he was already beside the boy.

"Do you play the piano?" Taemin asked with bright eyes.

"Yes."

"And... are you writing songs?" he noticed the music sheet with the handwriting.

"Yes, but..."

"Can I see it?"

"Well..." How could he say no to his idol? "Sure."

He knew he will regret it, but he couldn't say no. Taemin sat down, and he quietly read the lyrics he saw in front of himself.

"You're doing well without me. You are back to how it was before you knew me..."

He finished reading, and he only concentrated on the music sheet. Jonghyun was mesmerized by the fact that Lee Taemin was playing his song. He slowly sat down beside him, where he once looked at the piano keys then at the music sheet. And because he was so close to the boy, he could hear as Taemin was murmuring the words.

"We have great news, by the way." Kibum couldn't wait anymore. "Don't be scared, everything's okay, but it's going to be a big change to Jonghyun and me."

"Well... actually, Taemin and I have a big announcement, too."

"Already?" Kibum was surprised, and he almost dropped the bowl of black spaghetti. "But you... you still don't know each other well!"

"I know, but..."

As they heard the sound of piano both of them looked at the living room. They were really touched by the scene as their boyfriends were playing the piano.

"Did you really write this?" Taemin asked, after his fingers left the keys.

"Yes, but... why is it so unbelievable?"

"It's not, just... I don't know. What do you want to do with it?"

"Well... Usually, I don't really think about it. I write songs for myself, and if somebody wants a song I tell them what I have."

"And what about this song? Does it have an owner?"

Jonghyun smiled, and it scared Taemin a little bit. It was always his manager's job to talk to composers, and he had no idea how serious he should be in a situation like this. 

"I think it has now."

"Are... are you serious? But you haven't heard me sing it, yet. You don't know if it's good with my voice or not."

"Believe me, no one knows it better than me. So, do we have a deal?" he extended his hand for him to shake.

Taemin had an expression like it was Christmas, and the boy saw the presents under the Christmas tree.

They thought the musicians will never leave the piano. Kibum was even thinking about calling Jonghyun on his phone, so maybe he could get his attention from the instrument and Lee Taemin. 

"Jonghyun talked about the engagement. Congratulations." The boy smiled at Kibum, when he took a seat next to Minho. 

"Thank you, but we have to congratulate, too. Your drama is getting more popular, and it just started a few weeks ago on television" he opened the bottle, and poured wine into everybody's glass. 

"I'm sure we can thank a lot to Taemin's fans, am I right, Jjong?" Minho took a sip from his drink.

"Oh, Minho, I have my first song for my next album." The singer told the news, after he put a salmon cube in his mouth. 

"It seems this night is about celebrations." Kibum raised his glass, just as everyone did. "And if we've already mentioned celebration... There is something we want to ask your opinion about. First of all Minho's opinion, but we are curious about yours, too, Taemin."

They were waiting for him in silence to continue what he started. Minho was playing with the pasta with his fork, and Taemin drank from his wine. The music what was playing in the background was quiet enough for their conversation, making the situation less stressed while they were waiting. 

"So Jonghyun and I were thinking, and we want a new family member. A little family member."

Minho choked. Taemin patted his back, and gave him a glass of water. The man immediately reached for the glass, and when he drank almost all of the water he looked at his friends.

"Excuse me. But... don't you want to wait until the wedding is over?"

"The wedding has nothing to do with our decision, Minho. And we have known each other for a long time with Kibum. I think we can take responsibility for a third member."

"I don't doubt it, but..."

"How long have you known each other?" Taemin grabbed this part of the sentence.

Kibum leaned back in his chair, and he acted like he had to think about the answer. When he noticed Jonghyun's face he laughed and held his fork.

"We have known each other for ten years."

"Wow... and you just proposed him only now? You two are really patient."

"I would wait for the wedding if I were you. It'll be better for the new family member, too. And... Jinki? Have you talked to him about it?"

"Sure." Jonghyun said. "He said both of us are working a lot, so we shouldn't take responsibility for another living being."

"I totally agree with him."

"We have a lot of possibilities nowadays, Minho. If we are very busy with our works, Jjong's family can take care of her, or there are places where it's their job to look after her, and..."

"If we aren't busy we can take care of her, too." Taemin noted, not really helping Minho with it. 

"Her?" Minho put his fork on the empty plate. "So did you already choose her? I thought you want to know my opinion about it."

"Of course we  do, but we chose her a few days ago, and believe me, she's the sweetest..."

"Kibum. Jonghyun. I love you, both of you, but... but this is a huge responsibility. I know you have money, and you're going to love her, but... but I still think that you should wait for the wedding."

"I still don't understand your wedding mania, Minho." Kibum rolled his eyes.

He stood up and collected the empty plates, while Jonghyun walked to the kitchen with the pasta and the sauce bowl. Now that the two couples were alone they had time to discuss what they just heard. Taemin didn't really understand Minho's problem. It's true they were not his best friends, but he still didn't know why Minho was so against the idea.

"Is everything okay?"

"Tae, don't you think it would be better for the child if she doesn't have to go through a wedding? I know they're going to be great parents, but I think they should wait. And what about the honeymoon? Will they leave her here with their relatives? Or will they take her with them? I just don't want them to make hasty decisions."

"Hm... I think Kibum is the kind of dad who will buy matching outfits, and the three of them will go together everywhere. What do you think?"

"Maybe, but... I'm still not sure" he held Taemin's hand on the table. "Anyway, they wanted to hear my opinion, and I told them."

Kibum was doing the dishes now, because next to the water and music he could talk in peace with his fiancé, without their guests hearing them. Jonghyun was standing beside him, and he dried the plates what Kibum was slowly washing to have more time.

"How can he say it's too early? And why is he mentioning the wedding all the time? Ah... I see. Their announcement."

"What are you talking about?"

"Before dinner he told me they have an important thing to say. Well, in my opinion their decision is too early, and they shouldn't get married after two months."

"Did Minho tell you this?"

"Not with these words, but I know I'm right. Just look at them" he looked back above his shoulder, and Jonghyun followed his gaze.

It seemed Minho calmed down, and he was whispering something to Taemin, who hit the man's knee, but he couldn't mute his laugh.

"If Taemin was a woman, I would think about the possibility that he got pregnant, and this is why they want to get married so soon."

"Oh, come on. Minho isn't like that."

"Well... If he could tell his honest opinion about our plan, then I won't hide my thoughts about their engagement either" he stated and went to the table with the dessert. 

Jonghyun knew it was the silence before the storm, while they were paying attention to the desserts on their plates. Kibum wanted to get revenge.

"Okay, Minho, you said you two have news, too."

"Did... did you already tell them?" Taemin quietly asked.

"No, I just..."

"I know what you want to tell us."

"Really?"

"How?"

Kibum was pleased with the situation. He rested his elbow on the table, and he put his chin on his hand with the biggest calmness in his soul.

"Over my dead body."

"Excuse me?" Minho didn't want to believe his ears.

"I said, you can't go through your plan, only over my dead body. Come on, Minho. How long have you known this guy? Two months? And did you already make a serious decision like this?"

"You only say it, because I don't support the adoption."

"Maybe... but I'm right. Jjong, say something."

"We're sure that Taemin is a nice guy, because... he really is."

"Jjong!"

"But maybe it would be better to think about it again."

"You don't understand it. We can barely see each other because of our jobs. This solution would make things easier, not even mention the more time we could spend together."

"Ah... more , I see."

This time Taemin was the one who choked, and Minho had to take care of him. Jonghyun didn't want to believe that his boyfriend said something like this. When the younger noticed the blonde male's face he realized he went too far.

"Jesus, Kim Kibum! How can you say something like this?"

"Hm... maybe I overreacted it a little bit" he shrugged and drank more wine. "But I would be really curious about your parents' opinion, Minho."

"They like Taemin, and it's not strange to them. Not even a little bit. And what about you? I don't think your parents were so happy because of a bunch of news at the same time. The engagement, the wedding and the adoption."

"Would you please leave the adoption out of the conversation? We wanted to know your opinion, but that's it."

"By the way, we hoped that you would take care of her, if we have other things to do." Jonghyun added, trying not to make things worse.

"You can't leave her to other people, if you have other things to do so easily."

"Wait. I took a photo of her." Jonghyun took his phone, and he started to look for the mentioned picture. "Oh, here she is. Isn't she the sweetest in the world?"

Although, Minho loved children he only took one look at the phone's screen. When they saw the picture Minho and Taemin could only blink at the photo. Taemin carefully put his finger on the screen, and he watched the other photos, too.

"Jjong immediately fell in love as he saw her. I think he has more photos of her than me. And it's not right, it really isn't right."

"This... this is... this is a dog."

Kibum frowned, and he looked at Minho like the man was trying to communicate in some kind of alien language.

"Her name is Roo. What do you think?" Jonghyun was curious about their opinion. "She was the first who looked into my eyes in the shelter, and I knew that she's the one."

"And I trusted his choice." Kibum kissed Jonghyun's smiley face, who was still looking at the photos.

So they have been talking about a dog, and not about a child. Minho wanted to disappear forever. Taemin noticed his boyfriend's confusion, and he tried to hide his smile.

"So... are you going to have a dog?"

"Yes, I think she looks like me, hm?"

"Now that you mention it... show it to me." Kibum leaned closer, and he held Jonghyun's hand, so he could see the phone screen better. 

"She'll have a great family."

Kibum and Jonghyun looked up to Taemin, who thought he should say something nice after all of this. 

"But your opinion about our plan... I like Minho a lot, and if you're afraid that I will hurt him or leave him, then don't worry, because it's not gonna happen."

"Well, just don't change your mind before the altar."

"The... the altar? Minho, what is he talking about?" Taemin turned to the taller one with a scared face, and he grabbed his arm.

"Kibum... Taemin and I are moving together. I wanted you to know it."

"Oh..."

"Oh? This is all you can say after this?"

"Oh... congratulations."

"Engagement, hm?" Jonghyun joked with him, but Kibum kicked his ankle under the table. "They don't even have a ring!"

Now that they solved every misunderstanding they spent the rest of the night in a good, friendly mood. They ran out of wine, and they played with some board games. Jonghyun offered them to spend the night in their apartment, but they already had programs for the next day. Minho had to give an interview before noon, while Taemin had to go to dance practice. They didn't have another chance but to call a taxi. 

Taemin and Jonghyun exchanged their phone numbers, so they could talk about the song. In the end, they were so deep in the conversation that Minho had to pull his boyfriend to the door by his jacket.

When the door was closed Kibum tiredly leaned on it, laughing at the events of the night. So many misunderstanding during one night. The four of them must have been crazy. It could be the only explanation. 

"It was pretty alright, don't you think?"

"Maybe it was my fourth best night in my life."

"Hm... do you have a list of your best nights?" Kibum walked into the living room to sit down on the couch.

He placed his aching legs on Jonghyun's lap, and he snuggled closer to him. He could caress the man's cheek with his nose.

"Don't you? It's very sad. And if you want to know... the first night is our first meeting. The second is our first date. The third one is the night when you proposed me. And this is the fourth."

Kibum was touched by his lover's words. He put his hand on his chest, and after a kiss, he leaned his head on Jonghyun's shoulder. They interlaced their fingers, watching the two rings that shined in the light of the lamp.

*

"It was very, very awkward!"

"How should have I known that they were talking about a dog?" Minho laughed with him after they left the elevator. "You did think that they were talking about a child, right?"

"But I didn't overreact like you. Not to mention Kibum."

"See? I told you he'd act like that."

"But regardless of all this" Taemin stopped in the street ", I had a great night with you."

"Thank you. I'm glad you came with me. I hope your stuff is ready for moving."

Taemin didn't want to tell Minho that he already packed all of his things. His aunt even mentioned the boxes and the bags, and that she cannot move in the apartment because of them. 

"I still have some things to pack" he lied.

"If you're the only thing that arrives at my house without your packages, I won't complain." Minho pulled him closer. It felt good for Taemin; Minho's arms saved him from the cold wind.

"I knew it" he was continuously watching Minho's lips, and Taemin looked up to the brown irises before he accepted the kiss. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everybody! :3

First of all, happy birthday to our Jonghyun! :3 <3 

I know I'm late with the sequel, but it's here, and I hope you liked it! :3 Thank you to Hanayumi015 for correcting my mistakes, again! <3 

I hope you have a nice day, take care! <3