둘.

Unfaithful.

 

 

I woke up in a warm embrace, I stirred with a smile on my face, for someone so skinny Tzuyu sure was warm. I slid out of Tzuyu’s hold trying not to stare at her pretty face. Something which I failed after I was free from the hug, Tzuyu’s peaceful face was making me blush and making me feel feelings. 

 

“Chaengie~” a groggy voice sang and a cheeky smile stretched across her lips. Immediately a blush spread all over my face. “I thought you would’ve tried to cop a feel already.” Tzuyu teased, opening her beautiful eyes and turning her head toward me. My face was burning, what the Taiwanese had of beautiful she also had of mischievous. 

 

 

“O-of course not! Leave me alone! Shut up, Yoda Alien looking !” I quickly stood up and turned around embarrassed, walking to the door as Tzuyu’s melodic laugh rang throughout her apartment. “I-I’m going home!!” 

 

“Hey Chaeng!” Tzuyu called out as I reached for the doorknob completely embarrassed with my heart racing. I froze for a second, afraid to speak and stutter, waiting to hear what Yoda’s twin has to say. “Am I pretty?”

 

I get flustered again, this girl has been catching me off guard way too often. “Very!!” I yell out as I bolt out of her apartment slamming the door after my exit. I lean back against the door clutching my chest, my heart beating like a dream. Tzuyu’s muffled giggles was the last thing I managed to hear at my exit, now the blood was pumping in my ears and I was afraid that I made a fool of myself in front of Tzuyu. I shake my head and sigh, making my way to my apartment and most likely get ready for her endless teasing later. 

 

 

It’s been almost a month since me I caught Mina and Tzuyu allowed me to cry on her shoulder, I’m currently putting on the finishing touches of my makeup Tzuyu insisted that we two go to the club. ‘Dwarf your height is already low, at least keep your energy and spirits high!’ The taller girl would tease me to get me to agree, which I did through gritted teeth.

 

Tzuyu and I were already a couple drinks in when we tried to go find a table, she was holding my hand as we tried to spot a vacant spot. We were giggling about something we had said as we made out way through the crowd, suddenly Tzuyu froze and tried to divert and get us going in a different direction. Unfortunately I saw what Tzuyu was trying to hide, it was Mina clearly flirting with someone, again unfortunately I knew who he was, BamBam Mina’s ex boyfriend. 

 

I couldn’t believe my eyes for a second, until Mina’s eyes caught mine. I looked her up and down, I was angry but at the same time I didn’t care. I was so numb to her already this didn’t hurt me, she looked at me with a sorry look, then to me and Tzuyu’s interlocked hands I could tell she was angry. Tzuyu turned to me and tried to apologize, I smirked and squeezed her hand. “She looks like she is about to come this way, can we pretend to be a couple and get away?” I asked sheepishly, Tzuyu only nodded and I made a mental note to treat her for lunch as thanks. 

 

 

I let go of Tzuyu’s warm hand, instead deciding to slide my hand across her back holding her petite waist closer to me. I felt Tzuyu jolt under my fingertips, I look up at Tzuyu to apologize sure she is uncomfortable. “I’m so–“

 

Tzuyu leans in, shutting me up with her lips leaving me stunned. Her lips are now hovering barely above mine, the club’s music is drowned out, I can taste the fruity cocktail Tzuyu’s been having throughout the night. “Let’s stop pretending.” The tall beauty’s commanding voice rang in my ears, I tried to nod my head but only managing to press my lips against Tzuyu’s again. Suddenly My back is against a wall and Tzuyu turns to nuzzle my neck in between making out. “You are free to cop a feel~” Tzuyu teases making me blush even more as I roll my eyes.

 

 

My hand travels south to grab Tzuyu’s as the slightly younger girl traps my lip in between her teeth, biting it softly as I squeezed her a small moan escaped our lips. With a flushed face and swollen lips I look shyly at Tzuyu, she towers over me but crouches down to peck my lips as I look at her. I’ve never seen this cheery and goofy smile she has on, it really is beautiful. “H-hey Tzuyu... Can... can I, like, spend the night at your place.” I stutter out, my face beet red, there’s a reason alcohol is called liquid courage. The tall beauty smirked kissing me again.

 

 

“Let’s go~” a husky voice whispered in my ear, and Tzuyu’s soft hands grabbed mine leading me to the exit and to her apartment. “Finally! Thank god Mina is a dumb !” I heard Tzuyu mutter to herself with a smile as she fumbled to get her keys. I let out a soft giggle, admiring Tzuyu in this moment. She was right finally!

 

 

For someone so skinny, and Tzuyu was really warm. Even as she sleepily kissed me with feather like touch, I felt electricity and my heart with such warmth. I couldn’t remember who I saw at the club even if I tried, Tzuyu occupied my mind now and I love it.