Saw them

Sincerely,your best friend

Hinata leaned against the big white fridge,her head being held high while she was trembling,trembling because somehow she once again this month catched a cold.dressed all warm and fluffy,she turns on her hills searching for a doctor to give her some medicine or whatever would help her getting a little bit of energy back.

It's not snowing it's just unbelievable cold in the city of new york,which she absolutely adores.sakura would come by at her apartment at 6 which means she only got an hour left.rushing through the streets,glancing left and right before walking for a new street and bumping against people,was something so normal for her.

Hinata was always on a rush.a rush in growing up,a rush in falling in love and maybe this was the payback for all her rushing over the years.

After paying for her medicine she's walking at a normal tempo back to her apartment,17:30.she's still sure about her not coming too late.

,,no,that's wrong darling",a weird feeling rushed over her as she read someone say this with such a voice,a voice which sounds familiar.too familiar to say the least.

Looking at her right,she saw him and her.

,,it's not beacuse of you",was what he has told her yet here he was,standing right next to her holding anothers girls hand,smiling widely while waiting for the traffic lights to switch to green.hianta looked at the ground,feeling defeated.