'Spilling the truth'

Sincerely,your best friend
closing the window right next to her,hinata nearly jumped off of the chair she sat on as a rinning sound made its way to her.her mobile phone,vibrates for the god only knows time today,hinata has been stressed out since the very beginning of this morning because she hadn't told sakura yet,how things went off just yesterday.
 
Between her and naruto.
 
Sakura had been a supporting shoulder of hers,especially when it came to her relationship with naruto.sakura would tell her not to worry too much and that it would be okay in the end,that after all they would still have each other ━ no matter what happens.
 
She thought it was cruel to be always her,to share bad news rather than sharing good news.
 
Hinata was scared she would ruin sakuras happiness every time she told her that her day was quite dark and that she didn't feel good.
 
So how was she supposed to be like this without fearing what would follow after?how could she tell her now that naruto cut off all the ties which connected them?
 
That naruto said it's better to call its end to their relationship?.honestly hinata was scared sakura would give in and leave this time.
 
Leaning on the back of her chair she couldn't quite feel the comfort in any more,hinata decided to invite sakura over to her favourite cafeteria to drink a cafe.
 
Dressed up,hinata looks for the last time into the
mirror,checking herslef if the make was enough to cover up her redness around her eyes.
 
*
 
She stood in front of the doors of the cafeteria when sakura just happened to also get there,smiling at the younger girl.returing the smile hinata breathe in,"should we get in?"she asked.even though hinata tried her best to keep her act together,sakura still senses the change and the unfamiliarity sadness inside the eyes of her younger best friend.
 
But she would never dragg hinata to talk about it,respecting all her choices and the paths hinata would decide were to take for herself.
 
She's a grown woman after all.
 
As they sat down at their usually favourite table,a kind waitress approched them giving them the food card.it was rare to happen for them to not order any food plus the coffee.
 
Pouring the arrived,as expected cold cola in her glass,hinata directs her eyes onto sakura who seemed to wait for it.
 
For something.
 
"naruto and i-"cutting herself off was something sakura,for sure,expected.because She knew her best friend well and whenever she speaks about something which makes her feel pressured or uncomfortable,hinata would stop right after a few words were spoken.she wouldn't mention it all day,it gave sakura its final note.
 
something went wrong.
 
She would want anything from her,but that she's feeling uncomfortable.so sakura intertwined their hands into one."you don't have to tell me,hinata.I'm just hoping you aren't as hurt as you look because tthatwould be the worst thing ever.you shouldn't have invited me hina,it's okay to not feel good and keeping some secrets and events all for yourself",it took hinata off guard.
 
It gave her a feeling as if she was spinning around,never reaching the limit that would stop it.it would just go and on making her feeling like a loser.
But sshe wanted to tell her,hinata knew she she wouldn't be able to live her life as a woman with a clear mind anymore,as over dramatically it may even sounds ━ it's the truth.
 
She would rather spill the full truth and live in misery than hiding the truth with good sounding lies and live a long lived life with only good things surrounding her.
But this was none of a comparison to the situation she is in now,this time it was because of her feeling guilty over such a boy who broke her heart which is her best friends cousin.
 
"Naruto",hinata wonders how such a single name could make her feel the urge to cry,scream in just a matter of seconds his name was spoken,such another cruel thing."he called its end,to it".
 
Sakura loosens her hand from hinatas to bring it up to her right cheek where she has putten some better make up on,so sakura wouldn't see what's underneath.but sakura removed it as fast as she placed her hand on it.
 
"He said we don't fit"hinata fought her tears with the  whole strength of hers,it's hard.she has putten her heart and soul into that.into something naruto didn't find fitting anymore after two years of dating.
And when he stood in front of her apartment yesterday,with his hair being messy,that weird smelling perfume and the look on his face,she knew.
 
She knew what he wanted.he wanted an end.
 
"I'm sorry,hinata.i'm so sorry".maybe samura could have known better,could have portend the signs as the younger never called her after their date or how hinata didn't call her back nor picked them up in the morning either.
 
The waitress placed their ordered food on each side,leaving them with a small enjoy your meall.
 
they ate in silence,where nothing but eyes speak while the mind is screaming.
 
The thought of hinata being that broken that she even had to put mmake up on so her swollen red eyes wouldn't get seen,burned her down.
 
She was hungry before hinata told her what was going on,now that she knows,she could throw up.the appetite disappeared the moment she saw small shining tears form in the youngers eyes.
 
She wanted this to stop.
 
Pushing the empty glass away,sakura chuckles a little.
"I never thought he would do such a thing to you,hina.
That littl━"
 
"It's not his fault",sakura gave in.no matter what she would say or do:hinata would still keep playing the faulty person in their relationship:or better said the reason why they fell apart.
 
It hurted her.sakura knows how fast hinata can get hurt and that definitely tore her apart,sakura felt that too.
 
Looking at her and the way she ate those noodles more carefully as she did last week showed sakura that she wasn't doing as good as she hoped sakura would belive hinata were.
 
She excused herself from her table shared with sakrua and went off to the wc.her mind being all messy again.
 
Standing in front of the mirror it didn't even surprise her anymore as she faced herself standing there,shoulders hanging low and a doll look on her mind.
 
She washed herself a couple of times to make sure she would come back to her senses soon;she wouldn't act so weird either and would finnaly start being herself again.
 
The make up dropping off of her face,hinata whipped its signs away.feeling slightly more comfortable due to the removes make up.
 
In the meantime,sakura spaced out:wasn't sure what to do,say nor be like after the younger spilled the truth just an hour ago and sakura giving such nice advice.
 
She feels bad,to say the least.very bad.her best friend was probably going through one of her worst happenings yet again and she can't help her once again,she could only sit on the opposite of a table,watching the younger pretend until she would reach her limit in the middle of the night again.
 
She was a broken mess and maybe sakura thought naruto would maybe help hinata out.
 
She thought he could help her.not just by being on her just side but all in all.it still didn't end well somehow.
 
She would probably throw up for some hour straightly while a bunch of sorrys would be utterd in between.It's hard seeing your better half going through when you know they deserve nothing but the world,gold and the best of everything.
 
It's such a sad thing to see.