Target 3

Out Of Time

Chapter 3

Shownu
 

Lately i been feeling this pain in my head every time we practice whether is dancing or singing my head would feel like it would explode there and then but being the leader i would cover that i was in any pain so, i didn't would make any of my team members worried, and with our come back weeks away who was i to complain. But i couldn't hide it long enough because i had a pair puppy like eyes watching and studying all of my movement. When i saw Changkyun staring at me i quickly bite down on my jaw and give him a little smile but knowing Changkyun once he thinks there something wrong with one of us he would follow us around asking us if we are alright watching us from a distance to see if we really were alright. He was always the first one to know if there was anything wrong with us and because of this we started to adore him even more. At first, it was annoying we all had our fair share of yelling at him telling him to stop that we are alright. but he never backed off instead he would walk close by and watch us carefully and through time we came to love him when he did that it give all of us strength and energy to get better quickly so we didn't make him worried. So when i saw his pair of eyes watching me carefully i just smiled and took a break from dancing. “ Hyung you alright.” my didn't even touch the floor when Changkyun asked me if i was alright. “ yeah it's okay just a little headache noting big.” “ Hyung it been almost 1 weeks i think you should go see a doctor, i could come with you if you like.” “ I'm alright really i just need to  take some painkillers, i promise it would be gone by the end of this week.” i was a little surprised that he knew i had my headache for that long but on the other hand it was Changkyun who literary knew about everything and when i say everything i mean by everything i sometime wonder how the hell he knew about somethings. He could answer the hardest questions and give the most bizarre answer anyone would hear. I and the others had to watch him carefully because he would get in trouble by older people with his smart mouth and dark humor.

There was  this one time he almost got beaten up. we were on backstage right after we finished our performance as we were waiting for our ride. Changkyun was with Jooheon they decide to talk to some of the idols that were also performing, everything went really quick there was laughter at first and before we knew it one of the idols was pushing Changkyun against the wall and almost punching him if it wasn't for Jooheon pushing the other guy of Changkyun. Wonho and i ran to Changkyun aide while Jooheon held back the angry idol who had kill written all over his face. “Changkyun what happened.”I asked trying not let my emotions get the best of me. “ it's not my fault i told him the answer he gave was wrong and he got all mad saying who the hell i was, and i said someone who's smarter than him than he tried to jump me.” he was looking up at me with his innocent eyes and i knew there was no way i could win against those eyes. “ Wonho take him outside and wait for us there.” from the corner of my eyes i could see Changkyun rolling his eyes pushing Wonho's hand's way when he tried to help him up. I turned my attention to the idol Jooheon was holding back and apologize for Changkyun behavior. I gather the other and telling them we had to leave when i heard the guy talking about Changkyun and how we won't make it in the entertainment with someone who stole others spot. i could feel i was losing my temper my hand turned into a fist and if it wasn't for Kihyun and Minhyuk who stopped me i think i would have broken some arms and teeth's.


“ let's say if my headache doesn't get better by tomorrow you could come with me to the hospital.” changkyun smiled and helped me up “ okay let's go home before kihyun hyung yells at us for being late again.” we gather our stuff and headed home our apartment wasn't far from the company so we walked instead o f using the car and wasting gas for noting. “what do you think kihyun made.” i asked to start a conversation it was dark out and there was a chilling braze that i didn't like so much it gives me goosebumps that something bad was in the air.  “ probably so ramen and kimchi with fried chicken and he will make us eat it with seaweed like he usually does.”I laughed pulling Changkyun closer when we got near the dark allie that looked hunted. “ i just wonder when he's going to learn how to cook other foods than feed as the same meal every time he cooks.” we both laughed at the thought of kihyun cooking knowing we could get our asses beat if we did complain to him about what he cooks something we weren't looking forward to. “ is it only me or does something feel of.” i looked around trying to figure out why everything seemed darker than it usually is . “I don't feel anything different why are you scared hyung i didn't know you of all people could get scared.” i shook my head and was about to say i wasn't scared when i saw something move behind us i quically tured only to  be meant with nothing. “ its okay hyung I’ll protect you so don't be afraid mighty changkyun is here he won't let anything happen to you.” i would have laughed and mess with his hair if i want feeling like someone or something was following us. “Changkyun let 's walk faster,” i said grabbing his hand. I smiled when i saw our apartment it was only couple feet away.

 “ Hyung’” i heard Changkyun shaky voice call for me he sound scared i turned my attention to him asking him if he was alright. “Hyung there's someone following us” and i knew it right way i wasn't imagining things. “ Get them” a deep voice said and before we could make it for a run we hand 2 really strong arms garbbing the back of our shirts i wanted to turn and punch whoever it was when pain my head i closed my eyes for a second when i heard changkyun yell for them to let as go. “ please you can take our money anything you want just leave us alone.” as changkyun begged for them to let us go i tried to find something to get my hands on like a rock so i could throw at their face so we could make a run for it. “ sorry kid we aren't looking for money.” one of them said i couldn't make out their faces with them being behind us but the guy who spoke voice sounded so familiar it gave me chilles. “ what do you want” I yelled trying to get away from the person who was holding me down. "him." the guy with the familiar voice said i could see his feet as he pulled changkyun up from the ground. I wondered what he meant by that as he pulled Changkyun up, i tried to get off the ground.

“ this is for embarrassing me in front of everyone the guy said followed by 3 sharp knives being pulled in and out something that i soon realized it was Changkyun. My eyes go wide when i saw Changkyun hit the floor while blood covered his whole shirt. I yelled trying to push who i was holding me down away so, i could to Changkyun. “ let him and let's go.” with that all 3 guys disappeared i desperately wanted to go after them but when i was Changkyun laying on the ground trying to catch his breath i couldn't i crawl next to him with tears in my eyes. I gather Changkyun onto my arms afraid if i did something i could hurt more. “ Changkyun come on open your eyes please.” for the first time in my life i could hear my voice breaking while i start to shake. I screamed for help but the street where empty no one was around i didn't have a phone on me. I wanted to freeze time and so Changkyun couldn't feel pain seeing him cry in pain broke my heart to pieces and not knowing what to do drove me crazy. I wanted to run to our apartment tell the other to call for help but i didn't want to leave him, I also couldn't carry him scared i could hurt him if i did. I felt helpless so i held his stab wound with both of my arms while his head laid on my thighs. I kept say endless words so i could keep him up knowing if he did close his eyes he might never open them. “ hy..ung” he said voice cracking while he spits out blood. “Changkyun please don't speak help will be here soon please stay wake.” i wasn't only staying strong for Changkyun but for myself too i felt if i did stop talking i could lose him and myself forever. “ I’m so...rr..y,” he said closing his eyes and going limb on my arms i shouted trying to wake him up but deep down i knew it was too late it was over. I shaked him over and over just hoping he would wake him and look at me with his puppy eyes just one more time.”