Target 1

Out Of Time

Chapter 1

Wonho pov

I woke feeling like everything around was about crash down on me. My heartache for some strange reason I was in a mood to just cry cause I felt sad. The weirdest thing is I don't know why I'm sad or why my heart was hurting as if I was stabbed a thousands times none stop. I got of my bed and went to the bathroom to wash up and get ready for the day I didn't want to start. I looked myself on the mirror my dark hair was all messy my eyes was Buffy and red as if I was crying. I shook my head and washed my face. But every couple sec I slash the warm water on my face my heart would jump a beat and I would start feeling like crying. I didn't know what was happening why I was feeling this way. There's nothing about yesterday that would have made me feel such a way. I remember getting home around 10 from the fan meet. We were all tired from the long day and decided to go to bed right after we got home. I knew for sure I was in a good mood last night but today everything just felt slow and strange. I left the bathroom and get dressed even though I felt like going under my sheets and sleep for the rest of the day. I throw on a sweater and sweats not having much of an energy to get dressed like my usual self. We didn't have a schedule for 2 weeks and man how glad I was. I left my room to get some things to eat. As I walked into the kicker I saw Kihyun placing a blow of cereal and orange of Changkyun who looked happy I usual. I never understood how the kid woke up with a happy mood in the morning it was something me and the other adored about our youngest. He could manage to laugh and smile even when everything around him wasn't going so well. I greet Kihyun with a good morning smile. He smiled back and went back to cleaning the dishes. i sat next to Changkyun ruffling his dark brown hair saying good morning. “good morning hyung.” he said with his morning voice which was the opposite of his normally deep voice. I poured myself a cup of coffee and tried to clear my mind from the strange feeling I woke up with. “ you okay. hyung.” Changkyun said his voice pulling me out of my thoughts I give him a small nodded ” just tired I guess.” “ you should eat, at least to get a little of your energy back you look like a ghost.” I give Kihyun a death thank you glare not understanding if he was being rude or actually worried about me. He smiled and went back onto his business.

I got up to pour myself a bowl cereals when Minhyuk walked into the kitchen being his usual loud self. “GOOD MORNING GUYS.” he shouted as if we couldn't hear him or something. I carefully put down the milk, i was holding when he decided to scary all of us with his shouts. “ wow Wonho hyung you look like crap.” he said with his cheeking voice. “ well thank you, you don’t look so bad yourself.” i said to the blond while i took my seat next to Changkyun who was spacing out while eating his cereal.  “ hi Kyunie are you okay” i asked a little worried. it always worries us to see him just space out of nowhere. I remember the first time it happened it was a little while after No mercy was over and we were still trying to get to know changkyun a little better. He was sitting on the couch watching something on the Tv we assumed. Jooheon jumped on the couch next to him asking him what he was watching and got no reply. We all looked at the youngest wondering what's wrong Jooheon called his name 2 times before he looked at us worried. Kihyun walked from behind the couch and got on his knees in front of Changkyun shaking him a little. We all watched as he jumped a little then greeted Kihyun and Jooheon telling them he didn't see us come in. “ i was just a little space out sorry.” and from there on we saw him space out nearly every day. we got used to it but it sometimes scares us to just see him go mute.

 “Kyunie, finish your cereal and get dressed, you have to go to class in an hour.” Kihyun said from where he was standing snapping me out of my thoughts. “ i don't feel like going to class today Hyung can i not just stay home and rest with you guys.” “ nope you missed class yesterday and i don't want you to be behind in your classes.” “Hey i will take you if you want,” i said trying to lift his mood up. He gives me a small smile and went to finish his cereal. I stared at him for a bit and i felt the strange feeling i woke up with coming back to me. Before i knew it i was holding back my tears. “hey kihyun i think he should stay home today.” i said looking away from changkyun who’s eyes widen when hearing that. “ did you not hear me i don't want him being behind in class.” “I know what you're saying, but its Cangkyun we are talking about his way smarter than all of his classmates. He doesn't even need to go to school” i said turning back to changkyun who was looking at me with a awe. “ so you're the one teaching him he doesn't need to go to school if he doesn't want to.” kihyun said shaking his head glaring at him. “ changkyun get ready and you take him to school cause i will call his teacher to ask her if he come to school did you hear me.”  i nodded looking at changkyun who thanked me and got up to get ready.

After couple minutes Changkyun and I left the house. I was having small talks with changkyun who was reading a book, I kept my eyes on the road pushing the strange feeling down. when suddenly the clear blue sky to become dark with heavy dark clouds. I looked up wondering where those dark clouds come from. “ hey changkyun didn't the news say today was going to be clear skies with no chance of rain.”  “ Hyung the news isn't always right.” he said looking up from his book. “ but those are some nasty clouds.” we come to a red light and everything come back running to me the reason why i was feeling strange. why i felt like crying, my horrible mood from the morning. It was the dream i had last night that i forgot all about when i woke up, and it was happening in front of me. The sky becoming dark me asking changkyun about the news, the book he was reading, the red light. The lighting and thunder shaking everything i knew what was going to happen next but i tried to shake it off saying it was just a dream. But how i wished i have reacted to it at that moment because when the street light turned green and i stepped on the gas puddle everything went so fast. I saw a large red truck crash into the right side of our car the side changkyun was sitting. I screamed changkyun name as the car spun around several times. I had my eyes on changkyun who went motionless, and when the car stopped spinning i tried to move to see if changkyun was okay but i was stuck.

The car was upside down and my seat belt wouldn't come of i tried to move closer to changkyun wanting to shake him. That's when i saw the large metal stick going through Changkyun chest. And when i saw the metal sticking inside changkyun chest i started to shout for help i was crying trying to get the seat belt off me. I felt 2 large, arms grabbing me and cutting the seat belt. I shouted at the firemen to help changkyun and leave me alone but they didn't listen. They pull me out and i watched in horror as the car goes in flames. I jumped off the man arms running to the flames but i felt them take hold of me again. I kicked and shouted Changkyun name begging them to get changkyun out. But no one moved the firemen were pushing people out of the way as the others put out the fire. I watched the flames die down. Then everything went dark