"Mirror mirror on the wall" (NaMo short fluff)

Soft Lips

The apartment shook with a blood curling scream. "I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE A PIMPLE!!" Tears started forming around Nayeon's eyes. She was looking in the mirror of her bathroom when she spotted a big pimple on her cheek "YOU CAN'T EVEN HIDE THIS" the door was opened abruptly by Momo who rushed out of bed once she heard the scream "what's wrong love?" Momo was still half asleep but jerked awake when a sobbing Nayeon threw herself onto her "heyy...it's okay don't cry, what is it?" Momo had a caring tone making nayeon look at her "i-i have a pimple..." there was a long pause before Momo snapped back "YOU SCREAMED BECAUSE OF A PIMPLE?!?" The couple was now screaming at each other but stopped when the neighbors started banging on their floor, a muffled "SHUT UP" was heard from upstairs.

Momo broke into a small laugher but nayeon was still pissed and turned her back on momo. She was huffing swear word under her breath but slowly started laughing once she felt momo's hands on her stomach "yM-momo s-stop you know I'm t-ticklish" she started laughing but turned around to look at her eyes. They had been together for a long time but started being more comfortable around each other since the dating contract ended. Nayeon reached in for a kiss and momo followed. Momo had always shown interest for this girl, she always flirted with nayeon the most and to be honest nayeon gave her the same love back, weell maybe not on camera but moments like these made momo realised she'd chosen a god like woman "babe.." she broke the kiss and stared right at nayeon's eyes "you are so godamn beautiful and you shouldn't worry about a pimple, because either it's one or a million you're still a ten" she ended it with a wink. Nayeon was blushing but had a disgusted face at the same time "ew imagine like millions of pimples??? You'd be like a walking volcano of pus" momo let go of her "OH GOD NAYEON I HAVEN'T EVEN ATE BREAKFAST DON'T MAKE ME THROW UP" she broke into a laugh "but hey I'm still tired, it IS 5am and you woke me up with a scream so" she started walking to the bedroom but stopped at the doorway "join me in the bed for some morning cuddles" she turned her back with a smile and nayeon couldn't hide her smile. All those years of teasing momo in front of the camera paid off because if not for the teasing she would've straight up kissed her on live shows. Nayeon decided to apply some pimple cream on the spot before going to bed with momo where she slowly felt momo's body fitting into hers like two perfect puzzle pieces. "I love you" she sighed thinking momo was fast asleep but received a kiss on the neck and a raspy "I love you too" whisper on her ear. They couldn't have been more happier that Jyp lifted the dating ban.