Rebel (chaeyu)

Soft Lips

"Aaaaah " Chaeyoung screams while she throws her controller for the 10th time that night "WHY DID THE DEVELOPERS MADE THIS BOSS SO HARD, LIKE COULDN'T YOU GO A LITTLE EASY?!? THIS JUST IMPOSSIBLE AAARGH" she plops down on her bed feeling exausted.

Just as she was calming down she receives a text 

TofuLookinAss: I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE BUSY OR NOT YOU HAVE TO COME TO SANA'S APARTMENT ASAP. THIS SNAKE BROUGHT HOME HER JAPANESE FRIENDS

Chaengcasso: Why the hell would I get out of my safe comfortable cosy apartment rn? Dahyun it's.4.am. It's really late

TofuLookinAss: Then why the hell did you reply this quick huh? Just come over, Sana told me there's one more girl to come ;;))))

Chaengcasso: URGH FINE, I'M COMING. But you own me one >_> 

TofuLookinAss: YOU'LL BE THE ONE OWNING ME ONE AFTER YOU SEE THESE GIRLS

Chaeng closes her phone and sighs right after. "What the hell should I wear? Aaaw man I even have eyebags.." she takes a look at her mirror and then grabs some casual clothes. She chooses a black hoodie some ripped jeans and sneakers, and of course a cap to hide her messy hair and heads out.

The way to Sana's apartment was pretty peaceful. At that hour not many cars passed through the street, so chaeyoung had time to think about her life. The way she felt these last few days was pretty lonely. She wasn't really someone who would go out and party so meeting people was pretty hard, she was glad Dahyun was still there for her and hadn't abandoned her like her former college friends. Past few months she had experienced everything, a tough breakup, a bad job, only having noodles to eat and having to get a loan to pay bills. You could say she had been feeling pretty depressed but still she kept moving on with life.

She passed by a store to grab some chips and juice (seeing that the others prefered alcohol) and was about to go to check out her items when she bumped into a tall individual. From the back she had the body of a model and chaeyoung felt immediately embarrassed "O-omg are you okay? I'm so so sorry" she blurted out while grabbing the things she had dropped off the shelf

The tall individual turned around smiling and bent down to help her grab the things and chaeyoung felt as if someone had slapped her in the face. How could a human be so godamn beautiful??

Chaeyoung gets up quickly after realizing she has been staring at the individual for what felt like an hour "I'm really sorry for bumping into to you, I'm not careful with my surroundings" she does a little bow and hears a soft laugh.

"You don't need to apologize so much, it's not like I'm bleeding out or something" this comment made chaeyoung laugh with the girl as they walked towards the check out "My name's Tzuyu by the way" Chaeyoung smiles and answers back with her name "well chaeyoung, what are you doing out at this hour?"

Chaeyoung got startled by the question but answered it anyways "I was heading out to my friend's apartment, they forced me to come" she chuckles and pays for her items while tzuyu does the same "woah that's a coincidence, I'm also headed to a party, the only difference is that it wasn't forced" they walk out, talking avidly about all sorts of topics, getting distracted from the fact that they were already walking inside of the same building. It was tzuyu who noticed what was off

"Wait a sec, weren't you going to your friend's apartment?" She looked confused at chaeyoung 

"Yeah I am..wait you're a friend of Sana too??" She looked at her shocked

Both the girls standed frozen inside the elevator as it came to a stop. Tzuyu cracked a laugh as she exited the elevator with Chaeng "omg what are the odds? Like I need allot of luck" she smiles at chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung is mesmerized by her smile she forgets to reply, instead she just smiles back and when she regains her senses back she knocks on Sana's door.

She feels calm, Tzuyu's presence is oddly relaxing, she feels like she could tell tzuyu all her deepest secrets and weaknesses and she could solve it all. She also noticed the girl was quite tall, she had the posture of a model. The room was quiet, and the only light there was, was the corridor and under sana's door. Sana's family owned the building so that means she could make any noise she wanted and wouldn't get in trouble for it.

Sana opened the door abruptly, wearing a long sleeveless dress, with messy makeup and hair "HEY GIRLIES!" Sana looked at Chaeyoung and Tzuyu "Wait you two know each other?" She looked at chaeng intrigued, but before she could reply Tzuyu stepped in "We met in a convenience store, I brought booze so let me in" saying this she passed by sana and Chaeyoung and walked towards the kitchen. They both walked in together sitting on the couch.

Chaeyoung greeted Momo and Mina, and then sat in the empty part of the sofa. She heard a loud gasp and looked back, but before she could see who had made that sound she was enveloped in a hug "OMG MY LITTLE GIRL IS SO GROWN UP NOW" by the voice she already knew it was Nayeon "Urgh..I..Can't..brea-" nayeon broke the hug and moved onto momo's lap "omg you're so grown up now! How's uni going??" Chaeyoung knew for a fact that nayeon was genuinely interested, but it was hard to talk to her about it, because the truth is Chaeng had been doing terrible and was almost failing the year but she didn't want to disappoint her "i-its okay..." Mina noticed that Chaeyoung was awkward so it was her who saved the party "Alright so how about we play some Games??" She asked and Sana nodded, both of them setting the things up in the tv. Nayeon was too interested in kissing all parts of momo's face she paid no attention to the rest. 

Chaeyoung getting sick of third wheeling, got up and walked into the kitchen where she clashed again against Tzuyu. This time tzuyu spilled her vodka on her white shirt and a bit on chaeyoung's pants "OH " chaeyoung exclaimed loudly with panic in her eyes. Tzuyu froze immediately, seeing her own cleavage popping up through the white fabric, she quickly put her hands to her chest to cover herself. Chaeyoung noticed the mess she had made and offered her hoodie to wear "i-i only have this but please take it, please cover yourself" Chaeng took off her hoodie leaving only a tank top on. Tzuyu felt shy at first but took chaeng's hoodie and darted out of the kitchen towards the bathroom. Chaeyoung mentally slapped herself for the error and went to get some paper towels. While she was drying her pants she felt someone behind her trying to hold a laugh. She turned around and quickly turned back sighing "Look if you're here to make fun of me, beat it loser" Dahyun approached her laughing "oh I'm the loser? Look who's talking" dahyun bent over to recover from the laugh. Once she calmed down chaeng talked "look...do you think sana has some extra pants? Or like a jacket or something? Cuz her apartment is a godamn ice cube" dahyun was quick to reply with a smirk "I don't think Sana has pants for midget-" chaeyoung quickly gave a punch on her arm "OW FUC-- I'm kidding, calm down jesus christ..I think I've left some extra pants over lemme go check" Chaeyoung simply replied with a smile and a nod and served some juice onto a cup. While taking a sip she looked at the doorway and almost chocked. On the doorway stood Tzuyu wearing her hoodie.

The hoodie was short on her and it showed her abs slightly "I'll try not to rip it" she shyly said "heh it weirdly suits you though" chaeng said with a smile. Both of them stood there for a while but it wasn't awkward at all. Tzuyu approached her slowly. Chaeyoung had an urge to just envelop her in a hug but held herself down when she reached the vodka bottle that was on her left "Do people tell you you're adorable?" Tzuyu smirked seeing chaeyoung become all flustered. While she poured another glass of vodka chaeyoung replied "actually you're the adorable one" tzuyu laughed and brought the glass over to her lips taking a sip. 

The atmosphere was now different it had that flirty vibe to it, and chaeyoung wanted to try out all her cheesy pickup lines on tzuyu, but those thoughts didn't last long due to Sana barging in "Uhm sorry to interrupt but you guys should see this, Mina is losing at mario kart against NAYEON. DRUNK. NAYEON." Chaeyoung look bewildered, the thought of mina losing to a very drunk nayeon seemed absurd. "I have to see this for myself omg" she left the kitchen in a rush leaving a smiling sana and a quiet tzuyu behind. "So..Chaeyoung huh?" Sana poured herself a drink and leaned on the counter next to her "What about her? She's nice, that's all. Don't get any ideas" tzuyu replied in a monotone voice and sipped her drink. Wow tzuyu really hadn't thought this far, I mean chaeyoung seemed really nice and all but..Was Tzuyu good enough for her? I mean she liked to admit she is really boring and chaeng seems so full of mysteries. They do say opposites attract but she didn't want to waste chaeng's time. Tzuyu didn't even notice sana approaching her into a hug, until she said those words "Life's to short to be sobbing, go ahead Sweetie, she likes you" with all this she ended it in a wink and a whisper "now go and kiss her" tzuyu threw her already empty cup at sana in embarrassment. 

[Chaeyoung couldn't believe her eyes, even if she saw it a million times, Nayeon winning Mina while she's beat.] (It's 3am and I'm laughing jsbsjs read this in the fireflies song)

What chaeyoung witnessed was a miracle. With a swift grind on a curve and a blue shell Nayeon won the race. Mina had her face in her hands, Momo was hugging the dancing Nayeon while Dahyun was fast asleep. Chaeyoung let out a laugh and soon everyone joined her. Sana and Tzuyu had already left the kitchen when they saw the chaos happening "We leave for one second and you guys start the party without us" Sana said while pushing momo out of the couch to cuddle the sleeping Dahyun "Well at least somEONE has to do it" Nayeon slurred in a drunk tone bearing a smirk on her face.

Tzuyu grabbed chaeyoung's arm "hey.." Chaeyoung looked at her with curious eyes "yeah?" Tzuyu looked over at the group of people making sure nobody was looking and then back at her "Sana has a balcony, I like to watch the stars there do you...maybe wanna go with me?" She said in a shy tone "Omg you watch the stars too?? It helps me calm down a lot" chaeng replied with a smile but turned red when tzuyu yanked her hand towards the balcony. Sana had a smirk on her face watching the couple go about their way.

The two girls closed the door behind them and chaeng took a deep breath. Suddenly chaeyoung had a difficulty to breathe because what she was looking at weren't the stars, she was mesmerized by tzuyu's features shining brightly in the moonlight. "What?" Tzuyu replied with a smile on her face while leaning over the balcony "You're drooling careful" she playfully fake wiped drool of chaeng's face "Nothing it's j-just you're extra pretty in this light" chaeng turned red and decided to lay down on a sun lounge sana had outside. The comment was enough to make both girls blush as they stood there in a peaceful silence. One of the things chaeyoung really appreciated about the night were it's stars. She had always loved watching the night sky. The moonlight reflected the shining bright stars making the dark blue sky alive. 

Both girls were so at peace they jumped when they heard a lock turn. Tzuyu ran towards the door and tried opening it, chaeng looked at her direction and saw Sana holding some keys smirking. Muffled by the sound of the door the two girls tried to make out what sana was saying "you two have fun now, I'm not going to open this door until one of you has a wedding ring on your finger" with a laugh and a wave she went away. Tzuyu started banging the door but chaeyoung put her hand on her arm "Sana is persistent, give it up"

Tzuyu looked beat "ing sana I swear I'll kill her whenever I see her again" she sighed under her breath and leaned over the balcony again. After a long, now awkward silence, chaeyoung was the one who broke it "am I the only one or is it getting cold as hell in here?" Chaeng was trembling and hugging her arms to generate some heat. Tzuyu hadn't noticed the cold night air until she mentioned it. Since tzuyu was warmer she started approaching chaeng. Chaeyoung looked over at tzuyu and scooted over leaving enough space for both of them. 

They locked eyes and chaeng looked away shyly. Tzuyu enveloped her in her arms and chaeng hugged her tight, letting the warmth take over. This was the safest she had felt in a long time and she didn't want to leave it. She took a sneak peek at tzuyu's face and saw her staring right into her eyes. Both girls stood there for a few seconds before Tzuyu leaned in. Chaeyoung closed the distance and felt her soft lips brushing over hers. Chaeng gave in and let tzuyu kiss her. How long had she ever kissed someone? She knew she had never felt this tug in her stomach before, that she was sure of. 

Tzuyu was the one who broke the kiss "i-i'm sorry, I've had a lil too much of v-vodka" she wiped her lips and scooted away "I'm really sorry chaeng w-we met this night and I'm already kiss--" she couldn't finish her sentence because chaeng had pulled her closer "listen tzuyu...I-I haven't felt this peaceful in years, I'm glad we met this night and I'm not going away without having your number" she winked and tzuyu laughed.

After exchanging numbers and talking for a while they heard a click on the door. Tzuyu lifted herself up and ran towards running drunk sana swearing at her. Chaeng took her sweet time getting up and stretching but jumped when she felt a touch on her shoulder. It was Mina. Chaeng used to have a crush on her, Mina was quiet, mysterious and very funny. She was always there for mina but Mina made it clear she didn't want to date her. "I saw you were cold so I brought you my jacket" she said smiling. Her gummy smile was always contagious. Chaeng grabbed the jacket and put it on smiling "thanks mina, it was getting kind of cold now heh" she looked at the sky. The sun was starting to rise. They both headed inside and chaeng headed tzuyu's way.

Nayeon and momo had left because momo had to take an über, since nayeon couldn't stand without falling. Mina was preparing to leave since she wanted to study a bit before taking a nap. Dahyun had actually made herself at home since she was dating Sana. Tzuyu though was dressing her jacket, she had the white t-shirt underneath "I'm still sorry about your tshirt" chaeng said picking up her hoodie "nah don't worry, I don't use white that much anyways" she smiled at chaeng and grabbed the doorknob "I'll see you around chaeyoungie" tzuyu leaned in and kissed the girl's nose. She her heels and started heading towards the elevator.

Chaeyoung was still shocked by all that had happened that night. She would never think in a million years that finding someone like tzuyu was possible. A feeling of warmth irradiates from that girl and it slowly melted chaeyoung's icy cold walls down. Chaeyoung decided to head home, but this time she took the same route but with a different vibe. She had a smile plastered on her face just thinking about all that could happen between both of them. But in the end it all turned out and weekends spent stressing out and having meltdowns changed into making out rounds and videogame sessions. She couldn't have asked for more.