One

Fairy tale of my Fantasy World

The Skyland has 7 princes , son of king Yunho and his queen Jaejoong . Queen Jaejoong died while giving birth to youngest son , Jongwoon. Jongwoon is very similar to Jaejoong in his appearance , personality and anything which he does  which make King to love and treat him more nicely than his other brothers. His older brothers are jealous of him. King listens to anything his youngest son said except he never allow the youngest prince to go outside his palace . Prince Jongwoon is most precious to Sky king or Soraren. 

 The king gives a singing bird to prince Jongwoon as birthday gift for his 10th birthday. The bird is named "Kuku" and best friend of youngest prince. The prince older brothers bullied the youngest because of his father doting him the most. The young prince have only his bird as a friend to give accompany and share his worries. The young prince do not complaint anything about his brothers to the king thinking they will bullied him more and his father would not believe as his brothers treat him nicely in front of the king. 

Prince Jongwoon is now seventeen , going to be eighteen in few weeks. He is reading a book in the royal garden as usual and talking with his bird. Prince Jongwoon - "Kuku , Do you think father will allow me to go human nation for my 18th birthday if i ask? (Sigh) I wish you are a human so that we can talk. " Then he start telling "Kuku" about all the beauties of human nation that he read from his mother diaries. At that time,  prince Heechul who is his second oldest brother and twin of oldest prince Jungsoo came  inside the royal garden and start disturbing the young prince.

Heechul- "Yah! What are you doing here again ? Get lost !! I need rest to maintain my beauty .All these sweet flower smell will reduce all my tiredness from visiting different human places. And i don't want to see your ugly face ." After that prince Heechul forcefully drag prince Jongwoon from the garden.

Prince Jongwoon was left alone at hallway . The young prince decided to roam around Palace. 

The young prince have six elder brother - eldest Jungsoo and Heechul ( they are twin ), Youngwoon, Shindong , Jiyong and Youngbae. Jungsoo can manipulate other people mind by using his leadership magic skill. Heechul is sassy and beautiful which help in manipulating other people. Youngwoon is a good speaker and know it all type which are his main manipulating power. Shindong has big body which help in manipulating strength. Jiyoung is shy and multi talented which are his main attracting power. And last Youngbae has strong vocal which is very good in singing and is his power . 

Jongwoon has small cute face which are similar with his mother , shy and timid personality , good singing vocal and have special power which is gifted by his mother before his death i.e can connect and speak with nature (plants). Out of all his brothers mainly Heechul and Youngwoon bullied him the most. He spent his daily live by reading books about human nation and his mother's diaries in royal library and garden. His father come to check him everyday before he sleep in his bedroom chamber and tell him stories about his mother.

 Jongwoon has never been exposed to outside lives and environment of the Skyland palace. So he don't know have much knowledge about outside world . The king due to fear of losing his youngest son , do not allow him to go outside the palace and in return made a promise to his son that he will grant whatever his son asked on his 18th birthday. 

As the 18th birthday of young prince is approaching both the prince himself and his brothers are excited. Young prince at the idea of visiting his mother birth place human nation and his brothers at idea of plotting something to make young prince betrayed their father trust as young prince will be given freedom which will lead to easy manipulation of young prince due to less security to guard prince. 

The young prince is in his happiest moments as day dreaming about the human nation he is planning to visit after his 18th birthday. All his life , he had only heard about the story of human and haven't seen any humans beside his mother photo led him to very excited which prevent him from sensing the evil works plotting by his brothers. 

 King Yunho is worried of his youngest son 18th birthday wish but due to his promise , he don't want to reject any of his son wishes. He knows his youngest son wants to visit human nation , the birth place of his wife. Thus he is planning to grant his son wish by allowing him to go together with his other sons. He wants to protect his youngest son pure and naive nature that's why he want his other sons accompanied him and protect from evil things but what he doesn't know is he himself will be the one delivering his precious son to devils (other sons).