I ---- You (Onew's Version)

I ---- You

 

“Hyung, I need your help,” says Minho to the older boy who is sitting right beside him.

Turning his gaze to the younger, “Yes, what is it?” Onew asks.

“It’s English,” Minho says as he checks his book.

Onew raises his eyebrows, Minho rarely asks him about English because he knows the younger is good at English although not very fluently speak English but he knows Minho can.

“English?” Onew asks again.

“No, I mean, I want you to help me to translate Japanese into English,” Minho says with plead face.

Smiling, Onew telling, “Okay, so, what is it?”

Looking at his book, “Hyung, you know the meaning of ‘Watashi’ in English?” Minho asks with serious tone.

Onew frowns but he answer the younger, “I,” he says briefly.

“Then, ‘Ai’?” he glances at the older boy.

“Love,” Onew says immediately with small smile on his corner lips.

’Anata’?”

“You!” Onew squeals as he points his one finger to the younger. Looking at the younger with question look, “So, what’s that for?”

Humming, “Combine those words into one,” Minho tells the older boy.

Onew puts his fingers under his chin, thinking the words he has just translated it for Minho. “I love you. Yeah, I love you,” titling his head. “I love you, right?” he says with his bright smile before looks across the younger.

I love you too, hyung,” Minho says through into Onew’s ear and brushes his lips lightly, making it turns red as tomato.

 

 

A/N : Sorry, It's too short, cheesy and sappy....I know, but I LOVE that kind of stuffs ^^;

This is my first post on AFF

Sure, I'll post my other stories here~

I want to bring more love for Onho, they're my cheese ball babies