I ---- You (Minho's Version)

I ---- You

 

Minho quietly listening to music on his Ipod, the tip of his index finger is dancing on the screen as his big eyes gazes at anything in it.

He frowns as something white covers his Ipod screen, blocking his eyes.

“What is it, hyung?” Minho asks as he removes the headset. Minho knows so well who will do something like this all of sudden. “Onew-hyung?”

The older boy is standing in front of him and just smiles down at Minho, with his super bright smile.

“Read this,” Onew asks him.

Minho gazes the book in front of him before took it.

“So, what is this?” Minho asks back without looking up at the older.

“Just read it,” offers the older boy.

Minho’s eyebrows grow wider as he sees what is written on the book, Japanese letters.

Looking up, “Hyung, you know that I’m not really able to read Japanese letters yet. So, what is this?” Minho demands.

Pouting yet he still smiles, he telling, “No, the below.”

With that Minho reads the words under the Japanese one.

Anata no koto ga totemo sukidesu,Minho’s eyebrows grow wider as if it will converge. Looking up at the older boy confusedly, “I really don’t understand, hyung. Just tell me what this is,” Minho demands again, he doesn’t like when someone this mysterious because he will think about it until his bones.

Shaking his head slowly, “No, the words under it again, English one,” Onew says.

Minho drops his gaze to the bottom. He narrows his eye as he sees words, the words that very small like an ant.

Minho carefully read those words one by one, “I…Like you very…much…?” Minho says before looks up at the older boy, “I like you very much. Is it, hyung?” Minho asks to make sure.

Onew just smiles but brighter and sweeter that before then he says something even Minho even he has never heard from the older.

“I like you too, Minho-yah,” that was the older boy said before he leaves Minho with his grin and flush cheeks.