bulgeun dal

Puleun Dal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun had his eyes on the guitarist for the whole concert as he always did. Chanyeol bothered him for some reason. Maybe it was because he was short and Chanyeol was tall. He was always mean to Zitao because he was tall. Maybe it was because Chanyeol was handsome. Baekhyun didn’t like pretty people because they would use their face to get whatever they want. That’s what his ex did, at least. Baekhyun fell for his face and then he turned out to be a ty person.

 

Baekhyun didn’t even trust his friends, who were attractive. Extremely attractive, in fact. Maybe that's why they were all in love with each other. Baekhyun scoffed. A world tour is not where you should fall in love. You never know what may happen, it was just show business. It’s likely that you would just end up with a knife in your back. It’s not like he didn’t trust his friends, he trusted them with his life, but there were more important things to Baekhyun than his life. He would rather be dead and happy than alive with a broken heart.

 

You could tell how into the music the band was. They were using all of their emotions, especially Chanyeol who was headbanging, his hair flying everywhere. The bass shook the floor, and the sounds of the audience was deafening. Baekhyun wasn’t surprised. Puleun Dal was fantastic. The screams got even louder when Chanyeol had a guitar solo. It sounded like the audience was mostly women, who Chanyeol was popular with.

 

Everyone backstage was rushing around making sure that everything ran smoothly. It was a sight that Baekhyun had seen many times. They had already visited five locations on their tour, and the roadies were in the same place as they always were, backstage, unable to go out into the crowd. All Baekhyun wanted was to crowd surf, was that too much to ask?

 

Kai’s vocals on the screaming parts were on point. With him leading and Jongdae doing the background vocals, they had some of the best harmonies that Baekhyun had ever heard. Minseok was ecstatic every time Jongdae had a solo, or sang a high note. He stood to the left of Baekhyun and jumped up and down when Jongdae did something as small as breathing.

 

Sehun sat on the ground in front of him, almost at the edge of the stage entrance. He was the only one that could see the crowd. He was more focused on the audience than the band. Junmyeon and Kyungsoo were standing together, of course. They were right behind Minseok and Baekhyun. Zitao and  Luhan h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter