We made a start

when we were 18
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah, Byun Baekhyun!"

 

Baekhyun shows an annoyed expression as he covers his ears then threatens to hit his best friend with a pillow. "Why are you shouting, big ears? I'm right beside you!"

 

"You should be a bit more serious now, Baek," Chanyeol sighs as he taps his nails on the armrest of his desk chair. "We're months away from graduation, and yet here you are, just slacking off! Have you even decided where to study for college?!"

 

"Stop screaming, mom!" The smaller male pouts as he plays with the hem of his sweater. He then plops down on the bed and raises his arms in the air happily. "I'm just going to go wherever you'll go, Chanyeollie!"

 

"You're not getting anywhere with that lazy of yours," Chanyeol says as he continues studying in preparation for his college exams.

 

"Here, let's study togeth--" 

 

Chanyeol heaves another sigh as he looks at his best friend who is now sleeping. He stares at him in disbelief. However, all negative thoughts vanish as he thinks about how cute Baekhyun's snores are, how his droopy eyes are adorable even when they are closed, and how his little button nose fits his already cute face.

 

I want us to achieve our dreams together.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was their senior year in high school. Chanyeol was so sure he was going to pursue a degree in Chemistry. He has always dreamed of studying Seoul National University. Everything was planned and laid out. All he needs to do is to execute his plans.

 

He doubts anything could go wrong, after all, he is Park Chanyeol, a responsible and goal-driven person. Nothing could ever distract him.

 

As for Baekhyun, the petite male never really thought about where to study, just always saying "It doesn't matter whether you go to some prestigious university or not, they teach the same thing everywhere!" which Chanyeol thinks is utter stupidity. Sometimes, he wonders why he and Baekhyun became best friends.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter