Chapter 2

pillow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is been 2 days since Suho leaving to jeju you were  feeling alone, Minah was there but without him u feel like a piece of  you  is missing. The deziness was making you worry so u decided to check up. 

Minah : u will be OK, don't worry I think u are pregnant. 

You : I don't know, I'm still young and I'm afraid. 

Minah :(pinching ur cheeks)  u must have been careful when u were enjoying ur life with ur fiancé ,does suho know about it? 

You :no he doesn't, I didn't tell him yet I want to see the results first. 

Minah : I'm sure he will be happy, he loves you so much my dear friend u are lucky, he is nice, handsome, rich  .

You :(smiling)  yes I'm really lucky. 

 

Minah was giggling at u ,when the doctor call u. U and Minah went to him and sit down 

Doctor : jinah ssi, what is wrong? 

You : lately I feel dizzy and I vomit a lot, some times I can't stand up. 

Doctor : I will check u, u may come with me please. 

You just followed him, after checking u up, he went to his room and wait for u to come out. 

Minah :how month is she now? 

U came and sit beside Minah waiting for the doctor to answer. 

Doctor : well, actually miss jinah u are not pregnant. 

You :(desapointed)  really, than what is all this dizziness and vomiting? 

Doctor : i can't say anything now but let's make other blood test and do it as soon as possible.

Minah : is my friend OK doctor? 

Dr : we will know about that soon, make sure she eats well and rest.

You :( worried)  D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter