Chapt 3

pillow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning u wake up, Suho was not in the bed, he was showring u went off the bed and wear Suho 's shirt. After a moment he came out of the shower. 

Suho :(drying his hair with a towel)  morning sunshine. 

You :(smiling)  morning oppa, I will take shower. 

You enter the bathroom, and after some time u were freshen, u wear white  Corp top with blue mini skirt .u went to the kitchen and found Suho preparing breakfast. U hugged him and he just kissed ur lips. 

You : don't u have  work today oppa? 

Suho : I took a day off in order to be with u, we will go out and visit mom. 

You : OK oppa. 

Suho was worried about u, he knew something was off .

U were eating with him, suddenly u felt sick u hurried to the bathroom and u throw up. 

Suho:(shocked)  yah what is wrong jinah? 

You :(teary eyes) I don't know oppa. 

Suho : (taking ur hand)  let's go to the doctor 

You : no need oppa, I went with Minah. 

Suho : why u didn't tell me, what did he says? 

You : he tells me to redo the tests, at first I thought that I was pregnant, but no I'm not oppa, I'm scared. 

You cried, it was hard. 

Suho :(hugging u) shhhhh baby I'm here, I will not let anything bad happen to u please don't cry. 

You just cried in his arms.

Suho :come on we are doing the tests, and u will be fine I'm here, always and forever. 

Suho was driving his car, u were si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter