When You Love Someone - 2

When You Love Someone

Hello, this is the sequel-not-oh sequel from the first story “When you love someone”. But this is on Minho point of view. So yeah, we will know, this is an unrequited love or not. ;)

Oh,  I want to say thank you so much for a friend who was so kind in helping me correcting my work. She is so kind to offering herself as my beta reader.
Thanks to my Amezaiku, you are so kind and patient in correcting my fanfic! ;*
I love you gurls! ;')

            I've always liked trains in the early morning. It was quiet, comfortabale, and less noisy. I don’t like deafening environments. I live in Gangwoon-do, a city that is enough to make my ears sick. Although it's nice and the neighbors are friendly, it’s also full of people who have always found something to talk about. So far, I liked living here.

            I looked out the window knowing that in a minute--five more minutes, the train will arrive at the next stop. I straightened my body, tidied my school uniform and my hair with my hands. Oh, I forgot that I have short hair, so it’s easier for me to keep a neat and clean look. Because my heart is pounding hard, I patted my chest repeatedly, took a deep breath and calmed myself and my pounding heart.

            Ting tong

            The next stop.

            I nervously swallowed my saliva, opened my eyes wide, as the train entered lane number three. I looked carefully out of the window's train, looking for the figure that I always look forward to every morning. I counted silently, 1...2...3...4...5. I’m getting nervous here. The train door is wide open, but I haven’t been able to find that someone entering the train. Is that person on the other train? Or is this time that person not in the same train carriage? Is that person oversleeping? I’m still waiting...

            LEE TAEMIN, That’s his name. I saw him enter, three meters away from my seat. I propped my chin, and tilted my body towards the window. I intentionally do it, I just want to see him once in a while out of the corner of my eyes. He sat on the side that he always sat in.

            I love his reddish brown hair, his a unique haircut (I like that, his hair reminds me of mushrooms), his skin is white as clear as milk--haha, his eyes are brown, his lips are thin and pink, his cheeks are adorable and chubby, and his slim body--God, I can describe him very well, thank you. Out of the corner of my eyes, I can see his sunlit face through the train window, I can say that he is ... amazingly beautiful.

I used to hide and watch you from a distance and I knew you realized

I was looking for a time to get closer to at least say… “hello”

And I can’t stand waiting your love is coming to my life

            I do not really like using trains because I don’t like the noise and it’s really crowded, especially on a busy day. If I take a bus, I’ll most likely arrive at school earlier, but because of him, there is reason why I prefer to use the train instead of the bus in the morning.

            I know he’s always looking at me, looking at me closely, and pays attention to my every action. I kept acting as if I didn’t realize it, when I laughed, I talked, and joked with my friends in the train. Sometimes, I take a glimpse of him, making sure his eyes don’t turn away from me. This is ridiculous and maybe people would be uncomfortable if there was someone who always looked at you, but I liked it a lot, I enjoyed it so much, so call me weird. I enjoy his small eyes staring at me closely, it makes me feel comfortable. I turned around, wanting to see his face--and, OMO! He turned his face, bowing shyly and I couldn’t help the smile on my face, his embarrassed one making my heart happier because of how cute his face was...

            I kept staring at him, hoping he was looking at me again. And... yes! I shouted to myself. He turned his eyes to me again, staring at me again, aigoo~ ... I know this sounds childish, but when he lowered his head, then slowly bowed towards me... Aissh... Minho, he greeted you!. I straightened up and nodded at him, trying return his greeting, with a smile on my face. I really widened my smile until it reached my ears. I think this looks very strange to him, I’m really embarrassed. I knew from the way he looked away quickly from me, I must have looked weird in his eyes.

I love you, but it’s not so easy to make you here with me

I wanna touch and hold you forever

But you’re still in my dream

            LEE TAEMIN, He is like the fresh air of Gangwoon-do that always blows gently around me, I have no special ability to know where he is, but my instincts always lead me to find his figure easily, clearly visible from the many students in our school, I can find him easily around me, though I know he is my junior, and our classes are far away.

            When it comes to physical class--that’s what I love the most. Of course, because I like all activities related to sports, I love football, and I like the spot where we play. From the field I have a clear view at the 2nd floor and more importantly, his classroom. My eyes can still see him clearly, his sits with his chin on his hand, looking all bored. I like those pouty lips of him, very adorable.

            While in the cafetaria, out of the corner of my eyes, I watched him coming, walking slowly, puffing his cheeks. He looked at the menu in front of him, and pointed his index finger like he was singing to decide what food he was going to buy. It makes me laugh, causing my friends to look at me strangely, but he is really too adorable not to look at him.

            When I fall asleep, I like it. I can’t wait, I always hope, whether I can meet him in my dream or not. I always miss his smile, I want to hug him, I want to carees his head. I even want to proclaim him to be mine and kiss his soft lips. Not just looking at him from the corner of my eyes, from the train that witnesses that I have feelings for him. I think that I should  tell him as soon as possible...

When you love someone

just be brave to say that you want him to be with you

when you hold your love

don’t ever let it go

or you will lose your chance

to make your dreams come true…

            LEE TAEMIN, I never saw you again in the morning, not on the same train, in the same carriage, same destination, and at the same hour. I look for you every morning, I move from one carriage to another just wanting to meet you in one of the existing carriages. I’m waiting for you at the station, hoping that you’re coming. But, you don’t. You disappeared from my sight. You’re no longer arround me, not in the train, not in the train stations near our school, not at the school, nor through your classroom window that I used to see you so clearly from.

            Where are you, actually? Why is it as if you disappeared like you were swallowed by the earth? I think that the fresh air of Gangwoon-do is completely gone from around me, It feels hard to breathe and I lack passion for running these days.


So, Yeah! Thank you so much for come to here, for read it, give a comment, even give subcribe for this story ;')

Oh, should I make them have a happy ending? ;)