Never Letting Go {Soonhoon Fluff}

Never Let Go
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Stop!” Seungkwan was freaking out. “Really, Hansol? Don’t eat the food yet! Wait for God’s sake!” He sighed. As much as he loved his husband, Hansol could be too idiotic for him sometimes. “I’m going to go check on Jihoon,” Seungkwan sighed out once again. He walked out the elegantly carved double doors and walked down the hallway, passing by simple paintings of nature and fruit. “Jihoon, I’m coming in!” He yelled before opening and closing the door behind him.

“Thanks for the warning, Boo.” Jihoon rolled his eyes.

"I know. I’m so generous,” Seungkwan made a hair flipping motion before walking up to Jihoon, helping him with his tie. He smiled softly. “It’s happening.”

“Don’t get emotional yet, Seungkwannie.” Jihoon chuckled. He watched a tear slip down his best friends face and instantly moved to hug him. “I swear I’m supposed to be the emotional one right now.”

“It’s just….You’re getting married, Hoonie! I can’t believe it! The guy almost everyone hated in high school and college found the love of his life! It’s absolutely crazy!”

“Wow. Thanks.” Jihoon rolled his eyes again. “And why’d you bring up that?” He whined. “Not good memories!”

“Oh whatever. You got through it.” Seungkwan huffed before checking his watch.

“Relax. We still have, like, half an hour before everything starts,” Jihoon reassured his wedding planner and best friend.

“I just want everything to be perfect for you like it was for me,” Seungkwan pinched Jihoon’s cheeks and turned around, walking out and checking on the other groom.

After actually knocking, and a muffled “Come in!” was heard, Seungkwan turned the knob and pushed the door in. “How’s everything in here? Any problems?”

“I need help with my tie.” Soonyoung turned away from the mirror with a deep pout burrowed onto his face, and his hands tugging and stretching out the maroon tie around his neck.

“Just like Jihoonie,” Seungkwan laughed. “Thank god neither of you guys actually wear ties. You both would end choking yourselves!” He shook his head softly.

“Alright. All done, Mr. Kwon. You ready? We only have half an hour left!”

“Yes. Yes. I know. I got your text, voicemail, and Hansol and Seungcheol came to check in and warn me about the time and you.”

“Why would they warn you about me?”

“Oh please, Seungkwan. You almost ran me over with MY car because you thought that I was getting cold feet two days before the wedding. You said ‘If you leave Jihoon, then you leave this earth!’”

Seungkwan huffed but didn’t say anything.

“Is Jihoon ready?” Soonyoung changed the subject.

“Yes. He is. I guess the only things you grooms can do is wait.” Seungkwan said his goodbyes and left to the main hall where Hansol was waiting for him.

“Hey, babe.” Hansol kissed his cheek and took his hand into his. “Anybody not ready?”

“No. Everything is set and everybody is here. All we need to is wait.”

~~~

The music started, and everybody in the room stood up. The pianist, Junhui, played with skill and grace as the guests turned around to see both Soonyoung and Jihoon walking down the aisle, hand in hand.

Gripping Soonyoung’s hand tightly, Jihoon couldn’t help but realize that this is happening. This moment, this day….this wedding is hap

Please log in to read the full chapter