...

Evil Kyu Easy Min [Drabble]

 

“babe open the door please” he beg her for the nth time that day.

“but i don’t wanna see your face” she reply. Still sobbing.

“so why don’t you open the door with your eyes closed” he beg with softer voice. he smile at the end of his last word.

There is no movement from the inside.

That’s it he give-up.

After a few steps he walk away from the door, a small ‘click’ was heard the door is slightly parted as his lover unlock it from the inside. He walked to the door back.

As he opened the door he can see his cute lover at the other side holding the door knob with her other hands covering her eye.

Then she quickly walked and throws her petite body to their shared bed. Lying on her stomach. She still refused to look at her husband face. The bed weighted as kyuhyun sat at the edge of the bed beside her.

“baby i am so sorry” he said while creasing her long black hair.

“i know it’s my fault for not telling you earlier about this but heechul  is just my cousin. she just went back here from new Zealand and we kind of closed so i was just planning to get you jealous  and apparently it work.” He giggled.

Then sungmin change her position and sit against the headboard. Still pouting and few drops of tears fall from her swollen eyes. She glared at kyuhyun. Kyuhyun can’t help but smile upon his cute wife. He wipe the tears with his thumb.

“evil!” sungmin said punch kyuhyun chest. Kyuhyun laugh

“i’m sorry. I love you” hesaid and kiss her forehead before pulling sungmin into his tight embrace.

“fool” sungmin said continue crying.

“i know but i love you.” The letter replied.

“don’t ever do that again. Don’t ever you dare to leave me.” sungmin warned. Her tears now drenching kyuhyun’s shirt.

“i won’t ever do that love. Now am i forgiven?” he asked while sungmin still in his arms.

“who says”  sungmin tighten the hugs.

“ i love you”

 


a/n:lol i don't think my description suit the story... my bad!!