BONUS: Goodnight

The Case Of The Missing Sweaters

It wasn't long before Mingyu was walking to Jihoon's room, greeting the few that shared the room with him. He made his way over to the older's bed and attempted to put him down, only to get a disapproving whine in response as the tired male clung to him tighter. Mingyu heard someone chuckle. 

"I don't think he wants to sleep there, Mingyu ah." Seokmin laughed softly. "Just have him sleep with you or something."

Mingyu felt Jihoon nod against his chest, showing that he agreed with the smiley face of the group. He didn't know why he felt almost reluctant to being the older to his room. Maybe because of the fact that he's so cute? So tired? So grumpy in the mornings? So.. Jihoon? The tall male decided to go with it and brought his hyung to his room, setting him on his bed a bit easier than the older's.
Jihoon curled up with Mingyu's blanket and watched with tired eyes as he changed quickly.

There were already a few in the room sleeping, so the lights were out. Thankfully it didn't bother Mingyu too much as he made his way back over to his bed where Jihoon lay comfortably. He sat next to him and sat back to his headboard, planning to look at tweets before going to sleep. Mingyu had expected his hyung to just curl up in a ball and leave him alone, but that clearly wasn't the case when he curled up to the taller's side with the blanket wrapped around him.

Mingyu's lips curled up into a soft smile once again and he pulled the older closer, allowing him to rest on top of him. Jihoon seemed to approve of the position as he smiled and wrapped his around the younger's neck again, now able to rest his head right on his shoulder. Holding his phone with one hand, Mingyu wrapped his arm around his hyung's waist, noticing how his breathing was light and eyes were closed. If he didn't know any better he would've thought he was already asleep.

After looking at a few tweets, Mingyu decided to post his own with sleepy little Jihoon hyung. He pulled up the camera and snapped a few pictures of the two of them, preparing it post two before he heard Jihoon mumble. "Delete them."

Mingyu pouted at him. "But they look so cute.." 

He felt Jihoon take in a breath before letting it a sigh. "Don't post them at least..."

With a smile he pulled the camera back up to take a few more pictures for his own enjoyment before turning off his phone and seeing it off to the side. Sliding down so his head was propped up with a pillow, Mingyu analyzed his hyung's face. He noticed various things from how he had dark circles under his eyes to the way his soft looking lips seemed to part slightly as he rested comfortably on his chest. He felt a little chuckle come  up as his hand moved to play with the light strands of short hair on the others head, whispering the word "cute" under his breath.

He heard a soft hum as Jihoon looked up at him. Mingyu shook his head a bit to leave what he said.

"Still can't sleep?" He asked, affectionately wrapping his arms around his lithe figure to pull him closer. He was like a giant teddy bear for him to cuddle.
Jihoon gave a little shrug and huddled up in the sweater more, easily having it cover his mouth due to the large size on his small body. The sight made Mingyu's lips curl into a soft smile as Jihoon let out a sleepy giggle and moved the cloth back down.

The younger couldn't help but lean forward just enough to press a little kiss to his hyung's nose, pulling back to admire the cute, flustered look on his face.

"You're so cute." He laughed quietly, which caused Jihoon to blush and pull the blanket over his face.

"Shut up."

With a smile on his face, Mingyu leaned foreword to capture his hyung's lips, kissing him gently. A small hand was placed on his shoulder, keeping him there just a little longer than he expected. Once their lips separated, Jihoon relaxed in the other's embrace, finally falling asleep.

Mingyu smiled. "Goodnight."