The Search

The Case Of The Missing Sweaters

"Goddamnit!" Mingyu pouted, stomping his foot slightly when he couldn't find yet another sweater.

That was the third one missing this week.

"What is it now?" Seungcheol peeked his head in with a toothbrush in his mouth.

"I lost my favorite sweater..." The younger said, the pout still clear on his face. Seungcheol sighed.

"I'll make sure the other members don't have any."

The leader walked out to the living room and began asking the members of the whereabouts of Mingyu's missing sweaters, all of which said that they hadn't seen his sweaters, well, all but one, Jihoon.

"Maybe it's Jihoon, he's the only one you haven't asked." Seungkwan pointed out, ready to resolve this annoying issue already.

"Where is he?" Mingyu asked as he walked out.

"Where do you think?" The younger responded with a raised eyebrow. "He's at his studio."

Mingyu grinned. "So can I look in his room?" He asked to no one in particular.

"Go for it." Seungcheol said before walking back to the bathroom.

The tall male walked to Jihoon's room with glee, he was almost positive his hyung had it, he wondered why he didn't think it was him before. He walked in and immediately went to Jihoon's shirt drawer, only to come up with various over sized shirts, none of which were Mingyu's. He pouted and continued to look around, eventually finding his way under the bed. Sure enough, there was a little pile that Mingyu was quick to pull out, smiling happily at the sight of his missing sweaters. However, hs smile quickly fell when he only saw that there were two of them.

Mingyu huffed and stood up with both sweaters and put them in his room before he began to make his way to Jihoon's studio. Of all the sweaters he could've taken with him it HAD to be that one, the one he wanted to sleep in. Why did he want them anyway? He had his own shirts, why did he need Mingyu's?

When he got to the room he felt slightly hesitant, but he opened the door nonetheless. He saw the top of Jihoon's pink head facing his computer screen, a hand covered by a long sleeve on the mouse. Jihoon turned his head to look at the one who walked in and pulled the stuffed animal he was currently holding over his chest. He took his hand away from the mouse and turned more to him. "Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be sleeping?"

"Well I can't seem to find my sweater so I was hoping you could help me look for it, hyung." Mingyu responded while crossing his arms, trying to seem slightly oblivious to the fact that the smaller was very clearly wearing it.

"I.. don't know what you're talking about.." Jihoon mumbled unconvincingly, he was never the best at acting.

Mingyu couldn't help but smile. "Nice try." He made his way over and pulled slightly at the black sweater, the outside a nice texture while he knew that the inside had a light layer of fuzz.

Jihoon looked down at the shirt and looked at the design on the front and chuckled awkwardly. "This is yours? I, uh, must've been tired when I put it on."

The younger rolled his eyes a bit. How long has he been awake? Mingyu hadn't seen much throughout the past few days, maybe he's been here? He reached out and grabbed his free hand to pull him up, not missing how his sloppy grip on the stuffed animal tightened and how he stumbled.

"Are you okay, Jihoonie hyung?" Mingyu asked, trying not to smile at how his sweater was clearly far too big for the one wearing it. He gently took the stuffed animal and put it on the piano.

A shrug of Jihoon's shoulders had his eyelids drooping and a sleeve to fall off his shoulder. "I haven't gotten a lot of sleep recently.." He mumbled as he leaned in the taller's chest, closing his eyes completely when he felt arms around him.

"Why not?" Came the question as Mingyu began to slowly rock them from side to side.

He shrugged again. "I just can't seem to fall asleep. I.." He started before mumbling the last part, causing Mingyu to hum in question. "I thought that wearing these would help..."

Mingyu felt his cheeks heat up a bit, suddenly feeling lifted from the annoyance of his missing sweater. He chuckled to act like he wasn't affected.

"That's so cute." 

He felt a fist hit his chest weakly before Jihoon mumbled. "Shut up." He looked up at the taller tiredly. "Do you want your sweater back?"

The younger shook his head in response. "Nah, it looks good on you."

There was a soft quirk of his mouth before Jihoon looked away to rest his cheek on Mingyu's chest, not quite tall enough to comfortably rest on his shoulder. He closed his eyes right as the younger spoke again. "Let's get you to bed."

Though Jihoon was tired, he let out a wine of disapproval. "I don't wanna move though.." He pouted, enjoying the arms around him too much to leave.

Mingyu's smile was being to the point of almost hurting his cheeks. His hyung was too cute. "Should I carry you?"

When he felt Jihoon's quick nod he bent down slightly to grab the back on his legs and pull him up and off his feet. The action allowed the smaller to wrap his arms around his dongsaeng's neck and nuzzle his face into it, his legs linking together around the taller's body as well, leaving him attached to him like the koala he was.

The tired male smiled at the soft kiss that was pressed to his head and relaxed in his arms as he was carried back to their dorm. Normally Jihoon would ask if he was too heavy for the younger, to which he would usually get a response regarding how light he is, but right now he was far too tired to care, happily snuggling into the large sweater and clinging to the owner of it.

Before he knew it, they were back at the dorm. To his dismay, there were still quite a few people out that got to witness the scene before them. Mingyu carrying the often cold hearted Jihoon, who now wore his missing sweater, clinging to him like his life depended on it. Mingyu smiled at the few who glanced at them and closed the door.

"I found it."

~

A/N 

Cute right? ^3^

Luci~<333