What's wrong with you?

What's wrong with you?

 

Minho gets back from his work at night as usual.The event earlier playing in his head.He admits he pissed off this morning but he shouldn't raise his voice at her.It's not her fault after all.Maybe he should go apologise to her.

There's nobody in the living room.Silence fills the house."Sooyoung-ah!",He calls over her name.No replies.He's getting anxious.Where did his girlfriend go? He immediately climb to upstairs

.He relieves when he sees Sooyoung is sitting on the edge of the bed in their bedroom. And her face telling him that she's not happy at all.He can see fear in her eyes.Probably because of the accident this morning,he thought.He approaches her as she stands up.She looks at him with fear in her eyes.

Minho is about to hug her,saying that he's sorry for what had happened,telling her that that's not her fault but she stops him by shoving something unfamiliar against his muscular chest.It's a pregnant test.He looks at the result.It's positive. "I'm keeping the baby," says Sooyoung while her hands snaking around her tummy.

Minho approaches and touch her stomach."So this is why you became a picky person when it comes about food and you didn't like my smell? Because if this?",Minho asks.

Sooyoung nods.She looks at him with puppy eyes.Clearly afraid that Minho might don't like her idea.Minho smiles.His hands are still rubbing her tummy gently."We're keeping the baby together then,"says Minho.Sooyoung's eyes widens,"Are you sure? Are you being serious?".Minho  hugs Sooyoung tightly.

"Minho,the baby.You're hugging me too tight," Sooyoung almost cannot breathe because of Minho's tight hug.Minho is so happy with the news.Yes,he's scared and nervous at the same time but he'll try taking care the baby with Sooyoung.Minho thinks this is the time.Minho kneels down in front of his girlfriend.Sooyoung clueless,obviously doesn't know what is Minho trying to do.

"Wh-What are you doing?",asked Sooyoung.

"Sooyoung.Baby,I think this is the time.I know I'm such a jerk to you and I have so much lacking but baby,would you be my wife? Would you marry this idiot that insanely in love with you?",Minho proposes.

Sooyoung's eyes widen.She can't believe that her boyfriend is going to propose her. "I-I-I..Minho,I.."

Minho waiting.

"Yes"

With that,Minho smiles.He hugs her and kisses her all over her face.He pulls away from the kiss when he is about to say something.

"I'm sorry for being jerk to you this morning.I am so sorry,I shouldn't do that to you,even when you're pregnant,"

"It's okay.I'm sorry for burdening you,I shouldn't push you away,".Minho shakes his head from side to side telling her,that's not her fault. They hug again.Let the silence fills the air.

"This is the best day for me for entire life.You agree to be my wife and a baby as a bonus.Thank you,Sooyoung",says Minho.Sooyoung looks him in the eyes. "I want to name the baby Minhyuk if it is a boy.If it is a girl,I want to name her Soohee",says Sooyoung with a smile on her face.

"I don't mind if it's a boy or a girl as long as I have you and the baby.I love you".

They kiss again.