What's wrong with you?

What's wrong with you?

 

"Yeobo,wake up! I want spicy rice cake right now,please,",pleads Sooyoung  to her sleeping boyfriend.

"At this hour? I'm sleepy,baby.Please let me sleep for a while.Or you can take delivery order or something,". With that Minho was about to sleep until Sooyoung sits on top of him.

"But,I want you to make it for me,please baby.Please!"

"What? You gotta be kidding me,".Minho facepalms."Can you get it tomorrow? I promise I will take you to your favourite spicy rice cake stall/shop.Now,can you let me sleep?".Sooyoung shakes her head,disagrees,"No! I want right now!"

"Why are you wanted to to eat spicy rice cake so much? It's not like that food will be gone forever by tomorrow.You'll get it tomorrow,okay.Or go find another food in the refrigerator,"Minho hisses,obviously irritating with his girlfriend's behaviour.He admits his girlfriend likes to eat so much,eating is her hobby and she eats whenever there's food in front of her.Sometimes,he wonders how she manages her body so well,he never seen her doing exercise and she hates doing exercise.Exercise makes her all sweaty,she reasoned out.And now,when she wants to eat spicy rice cake,only that snack,and nothing else is new for him.Since when she becomes a picky person? And since when she likes him to cook since the accident where as he accidently poured salt to the food and she even swore to not taste his cooking ever again.

"I don't know,"Sooyoung replies."It's just because it's been a while I haven't taste your cooking.,".Minho letting off a sigh.It's 3 in the morning and he is so sleepy but seeing his girlfriend and is about to cry,he defeat. "Okay,okay let me make it for you,".After hearing that,Sooyoung smiles widely and kisses all over Minho's face.

-------------------------------

"Baby,I'm home!",Minho smiles widely after seeing his girlfriend sitting on the couch,knowing that Sooyoung is waiting for him.At the corner at his eyes,he sees a set of dinner for two on the dinner table.This is what he needs,Sooyoung waits for him to get back from work so they can eat dinner together.But this time,he isn't late because of his work,it is because of he went to a jewellery shop earlier and bought a ring for her.A propose ring.And he's pretty sure that today is the day.So when he gets back home from the shop,he just acts like nothing happen and his smile immediately appears when he sees his beautiful girlfriend smiling to him.Her sweet smile takes his breath away.

"How was your work,yeobo?",Sooyoung asks. "Tired like always",Minho replies. Sooyoung coming towards to him.Her hands wraps her boyfriend's waist.

When Minho is about to kiss her on lips,"Ughh,M-Minho," Sooyoung pushes him away from her.There's a big distance between them. "Hey,what's wrong?",Minho asks with his brown eyes towards his girlfriend."It's you," Sooyoung replies,her nose scrunches."I don't like your smell.I'm sorry," With that,Sooyoung goes to their bedroom.

"What is wrong with her? Do I smell like ?",Minho smells his shirt that he's wearing right now."Well,no.I thought she liked my cologne since she bought the perfume for me /sighs/ I guess today isn't the day for me to propose her.

"Okay,what is wrong with you!? You asked me to make spicy rice cakes eventhough you didn't even like my cooking,you don't like my cologne,but do you even realize that this perfume is the one you bought for me for our anniversary? And you even throw me away,asking me to sleep on the couch just because you can't take the smell of me.Seriously Sooyoung,what is wrong with you?",Minho almost yell at her,since Sooyoung was innocently asking him to sleep on the couch last night,plus,his plan to propose her was totally runied and that makes him to boiling point.

"I don't know what is wrong with me,"Sooyoung speaks after a while.Her fingers fiddles to each other,she doesn't look at him,clearly taken aback when his voice raises.

"You know what,just forget it.I'm going to work.Screw the breakfast,I'm not hungry," with that Minho goes to work without hug and kisses.

Tears starting to form on Sooyoung's eyes.Minho's angry with her,she thought.This is the first time Minho raises his voice.She knows that Minho was tired because of his work,he needed attention and love but Sooyoung didn't notice that. Suddenly, is started to get itchy,annoy.She immediately go to bathroom and throws everything inside until is better."What is wrong with me?",Sooyoung asks to herself.