First Day

I Wanna Be Yours and You're Mine Forever

 

Few days before they moved to Seoul :

Yoonji’s POV:

 

So I start to pack my things as dad told me that we’re going to move to Seoul. I was shocked at first but then I remember that its going to be great living in Seoul since I’m dying to go there. But there is one thing that makes me nervous.. I CANT SPEAK KOREAN ! Although mom and dad are koreans and so does me, but I was born in Australia. Well.. I ever tried to speak korean but.. I gave up because it was too difficult..

 

Gahee’s POV:

 

I went to call the kids for a family meeting in the living room. After calling them, I went to the kitchen to make so snacks while my husband, Leeteuk waiting for them to come down from their room.

 

Nobody’s POV:

 

After Gahee called her kids, she went to the kitchen to make some snacks for the family meeting. She made some orange juices and some biscuits. The kids, Yuri, Minhyuk and Yoonji are waiting. They were wandering why their dad suddenly held a family meeting.

 

Minhyuk: What’s going on dad ?

 

Yoonji: Ya dad.. Why you suddenly held a family meeting ?

 

Gahee: Just be quiet and let your father talks.

 

Minhyuk+Yoonji: Sorry..

 

Leeteuk: I need to held this family meeting because I just got a promotion on my job and we’re moving to Seoul next week.

 

Yuri+Minhyuk+Yoonji: Seoul ??!

 

Leeteuk: Yeah. Seoul South Korea. Why ? Dont you mind ?

 

Yuri: No dad ! I won’t mind. I’ll love to live there !

 

Minhyuk: Yeah. Me too dad !

 

Leeteuk: Great to hear that. How about you, Yoonji ?

 

Yoonji: *speechless*

 

Yuri: Err..dad. I think Yoonji was just to happy that we’re moving to Seoul.

 

Minhyuk: Yeah. Agree with you, sis. You know right, dad, Yoonji is dying to go to Seoul. And she never expected that she’s going to LIVE in Seoul.

 

Leeteuk: *laughs* Good then. So kids, start packing your things. Okay ?

 

Yuri+Minhyuk+Yoonji: Okay dad !

 

Gahee: *smiles* Here.. Have some snacks.

 

Yuri+Minhyuk+Yoonji: Thanks mom. *smiles*

 

Gahee: After finish eating those snacks, Minhyuk and Yoonji, go to your room and start packing the necessary things. Yuri, help me pack in the kitchen.

 

Yuri+Minhyuk+Yoonji: Okay mom.

 

They all finished packed their own stuff and Leeteuk calls his friend, Kangin to send him with his family to the airport. Kangin says okay. They all excited to arrive in Seoul especially Yoonji since she’s the youngest in the family and it is snowing in Seoul. Their flight is at 8.00pm and now is 6.30pm. They still have time.

As soon as they arrive at the airport, they thanked Kangin for sending them to the airport. Leeteuk goes to the counter and check-in. They waited patiently for the gate to open. It was almost 8.00pm now and finally the gate open. They are finally on their way to Seoul.

 

Seoul:

Leeteuk’s POV:

 

We arrive at Seoul and it was cold. But luckily, my kids didn’t complained about it. We arrive at our new house. I purposely bought the big one cause I knew my family would love it especially my youngest girl, Yoonji. We stepped in the house. It was pretty sure empty. The walls was painted white, the floor was covered with rubic-wood. I’m sure we’re going to be happy living here.

 

Yoonji’s POV:

 

First day in Seoul, wasn’t easy. We are on our way to our new house. We arrive and it was big ! It has swimming pool, too. I am so happy. The wheather is cold too. Luckily I brought my jacket with me. I took my bags to my room. I opened the door. The room was so nice, pretty with the walls painted pink and of course, the room was empty. So, I start to unpacked my things.

 

Gahee’s POV:

 

We arrive at our house. It was huge ! I’m happy that Leeteuk bought this house. I quickly went to the kitchen and I was so speechless. It was big. 2 times bigger than my old kitchen. So, I unpacked the stuff and put some of them in the shelf.

 

Yuri’s POV:

 

We arrive at our new house. It was huge ! I mean, really huge ! As soon as I stepped in the house, I quickly ran to my room and enter in. It was pretty ! The walls were painted yellow. My room was between Minhyuk’s and Yoonji’s while mom and dad’s room was the biggest. Their room was painted light green. Minhyuk’s room was painted sapphire blue while Yoonji was painted pink.

 

Minhyuk’s POV:

 

We arrive at Seoul. It was damn cold here. Our new house was huge ! My room was painted sapphire blue ! My favourite colour. My room is next to Yuri while Yoonji’s room was next to Yuri’s room.

 

That night:

Nobody’s POV:

 

They finally arrive at Seoul. They went to moved into their new house. It was big and has a swimming pool. Leeteuk purposely bought it so his family can comfortably live there.

Gahee asks Leeteuk to send her to the nearest supermarket to buy some groceries to cook for dinner. While their kids were busy unpacking their own stuff. Gahee finished buying the groceries and start cooking. She wants to try cooking Bbibimbap for dinner because she knew her children had never eat koreans food.

 

Gahee’s POV:

 

I try cooking Bbibimbap for dinner since the kids had never taste one before. And I wanna let them know more about Korea’s lifestyle. I finally done cooking Bbibimbap. I call them for dinner. I’m happy that they like the Bbibimbap that I cooked.

 

Minhyuk’s POV:

 

Mom cooked a korean food called Bbibimbap. And guess what ? Its so delicous ! Mom’s cooking is the best ! I never taste any kind of food that’s this delicous. After dinner, I quickly went to my room and sleep. I felt too tired.

 

Yuri’s POV:

 

I had a korean food called Bbibimbap as dinner and it taste very delicous. I can never believe that my first korean food can be so delicous. We enjoy our dinner. After having our dinner, I helped mom washes the dishes. Yoonji and Minhyuk went to their own room since tomorrow is Sunday while Monday, we have to start school.

 

Yoonji’s POV:

 

Mom cooked Bbibimbap for dinner. I had my first korean food as dinner. And I have to admit it, its delicous ! Gosh.. We enjoyed our dinner. We talk and eat at the same time. After eating our dinner, I went to my room. Suddenly, someone knocks the door. I opened it and it was dad. He told me that I’m going to continue my study here starting Monday at Seoul High. I heard about that school before. They say the school was the best high school in South Korea. I’m getting nervous now. Because I cant communicate in korean. I could only say this, Annyeonghaseyo. Thats all.

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************

I'll continue as soon as possible.

So, hows my story?