-02-

G H O S T - J O Y R I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

     so maybe sooyoung shouldn’t have done that. maybe sooyoung shouldn’t have dumped her water all over the ghost(who she supposed was yerim). though, it didn’t seem to have any effect either way. the water simply splashed onto the floor leaving yerim looking like she’d watched her best friend stab her family or something. and so -when sooyoung realizes that her water attack had no effect- she does what anyone does; she runs. Fast. and once again, she slams the door shut.

     she pants. hard. trying to process what was going on. maybe she was sleep drunk or something. or maybe this was a dream and she just needed to wake up. pinching herself, she bites her lip from the sharp intake of pain. FRICK FRICK FRICK FRICK FRIC-

     “why did you pour water on me..” yerim sulked, her bottom lip jutting out.

     sooyoung screams.

 

><><><

 

     and here sooyoung is, sitting down on her table, sipping a scorching hot coffee at 4am, trying to calm down a ghost because it’s still mad at her for pouring water on it. ok, maybe she really is crazy.

     “it didn’t do anything to you though!” sooyoung argued. her neighbours were definitely gonna complain to her landlord about the rackus she was polluting.

     “you hurt my feelings..” yerim crossed her arms in a sort of forced anger.

 

     “it didn’t even do anything to you!” sooyoung reasoned, arguing back.

 

     yerim cleared with her fist to . she reached inside of her baggy shirt before pulling out a bedazzled notebook that reflected of the little  moonlight, shining like a disco ball and blinding sooyoung. On the front read in EVEN sparklier words: KIM YERIM’S WORK LOG OF THE UNDERWORLD.

     “...so basically, you’re from hell?” sooyoung quirks an eyebrow up.

 

    “well, our people like to call it the underworld, but hell works too.” yerim quipped, her grin larger than ever.

     sooyoung rolled her eyes before narrowing them.

 

     “so you were sent here by satan to be my guardian?” sooyoung pushed further, still sipping on her-now lukewarm-coffee. yerim’s eyes widened.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter