-01-

G H O S T - J O Y R I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     park sooyoung was never one to be scared. but who wouldn’t be when a random ghost(or what sooyoung thinks is a ghost) pops up in front of your door, smiling like some lunatic. she had to admit—though being terrified to the point of almost peeing her pants—the small, chubby ghost had been undeniably cute. the ghost had worn her short dark brown hair down, letting it brush her shoulders with every movement she made. even the enormous lousy white t-shirt that hung loosely stretching just above her knees(which made up for her lack of pants) had been detected as adorable in sooyoung’s quick glance of the ghost girl before she slammed the door shut.

     park sooyoung was never gonna go out during the middle of the night to drink water ever again. even if she was dying. well, maybe if she was dying, but no other time would she dare. Sooyoung had a reputation after all. the fearless 19 year old giant who never once so much as bat an eyelash nor show any reaction during some stupid horror movie her cowardly friends had challenged her to. she sighed before dialing her close friend’s number.

 

     “hey sooyoung! what’s u-”

 

     “i saw a ghost last night. wanna hang out?”

 

     “yeah su- WAIT, WHAT? A GHOST?! YOU SAW A-”

 

     “yeah. meet me by the cafe at 10 and bring the others too. bye seungwan.”

 

     “but sooyou-”

 

     the call abruptly ended and sooyoung began to change into something more presentable than teddy pajamas and duck slippers. maybe sooyoung was just the type to be(or at least seem to be) emotionless, but wendy seemed to overreact at a lot of things. sooyoung noticed from when she had first met her till now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter