Bonus: Break Room

Confession

Here's the really short bonus! Enjoy~

Youngjae entered the break room to see Daehyun inside, resting on the couch. Taking a closer look, Daehyun was sleeping curled up in a ball on the couch. A big batch of cookies were set on the table, half of them already gone. Grabbing one, Youngjae could guess who ate the others based on the crumbs on the culprit's face.

He felt bad to do this but Daehyun had to be woken up. "Daehyunnie, come on break time is over. Let's get you cleaned up of those crumbs," Youngjae grabbed a napkin and turned Daehyun to his side. The older male opened his eyes and frowned at Youngjae.

"Let me sleep, I'm still sleepy," Youngjae sighed as Daehyun curled up into a ball. At least he managed to wipe the crumbs off his face before he started to go back to sleep.

"Come on, you can't stay here forever," Daehyun stretched as he sat up. Youngjae smiled and tried to place Daehyun's messy hair back into place.

"Jaejae, I didn't get any sleep last night since I was finishing today's work. I don't need to go back to my desk," Daehyun rubbed his eyes as he told Youngjae. The younger of the two was surprised to hear this.

"Daehyun why did you do that? You need to go home and get some rest. Come on I'm taking you back to your apartment," Daehyun went back to curling up in a ball when Youngjae tried to make him stand up.

"I know you still have work to do so I'll wait for you here. We can both go to your apartment and sleep there," Daehyun stuck his tongue out when Youngjae tried one last time to make him stand.

"Fine," Youngjae gave up on taking Daehyun back to his own apartment. He went to go back to his desk to finish work but did not expect Daehyun to hold on his arm.

"Dahyunnie let go, I need to go finish work," Daehyun pouted but it quickly turned into a smirk. Using some strength, he pulled Youngjae with him to the couch and they laid side by side.

"Don't you want me to go finish the little work I have left?" Youngjae watched as Daehyun wrapped his arms around him.

"I want you to sleep with me for a bit, then you can go finish your work," Daehyun gave a slight smile then closed his eyes. Youngjae sighed but he didn't go against the idea of taking a nap with Daehyun.

Shifting a little, Youngjae wrapped his arms around Daehyun's waist and pulled him closer. "Get some sleep," leaving a quick kiss on his forehead, Youngjae also closed his eyes. He smiled when he felt Daehyun relax in his hold.

 

"Jongup don't stop me, I'm getting those cookies no matter what," Himchan barged into the break room with Jongup behind him. The two found the couple sleeping on the couch.

"How did those two manage to fit together to sleep on that couch?" Jongup chuckled seeing how close the two actually were in that position. He turned around to leave but noticed Himchan pulling his phone out. "What are you doing?"

"Hush Uppie, I need to take a few pictures. This is perfect to threathen Youngjae with," Himchan smirked as he took the photos. Having enough of taking photos, he took a few of the cookies and left the room with Jongup.

"I do gotta admit, those two looked adorable together," Jongup took a cookie from Himchan.

"Those two really do care for each other, it's adorable."

Hope you guys liked this! This is like the first time I'm writing something fluffy and adorable Probably failed. I hope I managed to brighten your day or made you smile a little ^.^