Let me sleep (with you)

Let me sleep (with you)

Jungkook went to the kitchen to get a glass of cold water. The weather was unbearable that day. He could feel the drops of sweat on his forehead even though he’s not the kind of person that sweats easily. This just made his mood worse than it already was since the beginning of the week.

This week wasn’t being easy. In addition to the tiring dance practices, they had to do a lot of photo shoots for some magazines and the day before, they spend a whole day filming an AMV. His whole body was throbbing, his head was heavy and he could fall asleep in any place right at that moment.

He peered at the floor of the dormitory living room and he thought it looked pretty attractive. Without thinking twice, he lay down on the cold floor, opening his arms and stretching his legs, trying to increase the contact and considered resting right there.

He fell asleep so quickly that it could had been a new world record. His sleep was so peaceful that he even started to dream. In his dream, he was eating a slice of chocolate cake in a store he had never seen when someone opened the door of the establishment. This someone was Taehyung, who started to shout his name. Jungkook sheepishly wanted to say to him to don’t do it because it was embarrassing but his voice wouldn’t come out. It took a few seconds for him to wake up and realize that Taehyung was actually calling him in real life.

“Jungkook.” Taehyung shouted from the couch where he was sitting, a little higher than before to make sure the younger would wake up.

Jungkook sighed but didn’t open his eyes, didn’t even flinch. “Hm?” he grunted. 

He would have fallen asleep again if it wasn’t for Taehyung’s voice invading his brain.

“Jungkoooook!” Taehyung yelled, even higher.

Jungkook breathed deeply, trying to keep calm. Sometimes it was hard to know who was the youngest in the group. He decided to feign he hasn’t heard him and focused his attention on going back to sleep. The floor was too good and Taehyung could wait.

The plan would have worked if Taehyung hasn’t started to scrunch up some papers and throw it at him. Even if he didn’t wanted to, Jungkook opened his eyes and slowly turned his head, squinting so he could see Taehyung, who was sat at a few meters away from him with a notebook in hands, from where he was pulling out the papers.

Jungkook, asking himself where the hell did the boy took that notebook from, glower at him. Taehyung didn’t mind and pulled out one more page and scrunched it. Jungkook wiggled his brows. Taehyung smirked and threw another scrunched paper at him, hitting his right arm.

“Can you please stop?” Jungkook said, scowling.

Taehyung answered him with a warm laugh, that Jungkook would find lovely if he wasn’t willing to strangle the older. He took a deep breath once more and started to count to 10. I need to be patient, he thought.

One

Two

Three

Four

Fiv-

He felt another scrunched paper hit his neck.

“How old are you? Five?” Jungkook chided, though it didn’t scare Taehyung, who was having a lot of fun with the situation.

“Taehyung, this is serious, I need to slee-” Jungkook was interrupted when a scrunched paper hit his head, on the middle of his forehead. He closed his eyes and tried to count to 10 again, but another paper hit his cheek. It was when he decided he couldn’t take that anymore and got up.

The older seemed to be waiting for that, because when Jungkook looked at him, he was already standing up, the notebook dropped on the couch. Jungkook ran towards him and Taehyung hurried, going to the dormitory main hall until he found the door to his room, getting in and closing it. Jungkook almost hit his face at the wooden door but opened it quickly, not giving time to Taehyung lock himself in.

When he entered, he himself locked the door and removed the key, putting it in his pocket. He stared at the older. Taehyung was next to his bed, still smirking but his face slightly terrified because he knew he couldn’t scape anymore. Jungkook started to stride over Taehyung slowly, Taehyung stepping back until his back hit the wall behind him. It seemed like a horror movie scene.

Quickly, Jungkook hugged the older, his arms around his waist and threw him on the soft mattress. Taehyung fell on his back, giggling and Jungkook didn’t take too long to get on it too, straddling him. Before Taehyung could react, Jungkook held his arms on top of his head. While one hand firmly held both of his wrists, the other drift down slowly to his armpits, his fingertips like feathers tickling him.

Taehyung was squirming, guffawing loudly. He tried to get rid off Jungkook’s hands but Jungkook was stronger than him (years of taekwondo and gym were worth it in moments like this).

“Stop! I’m sorr- IH!” Taehyung tried to say on the middle of the laughs, his breath already uneven.

“No.” Jungkook answered, flatly at first but couldn’t stop himself from giggling. His hands drifted to the side of Taehyung's waist, where he knew the other was very sensitive and this made the older wiggle even more.  

Jungkook stopped after a while, tired. Both of them were breathless, panting. Taehyung was worse, his breathing extremely heavy and loud.

“Did you learn the lesson?” he managed to say, chuckling. He prepared to get up but Taehyung grabbed his arm and pulled him down. He would had hit his chin on Taehyung’s forehead if he didn’t have quickly reflexes, that made him put an arm to props himself up.

Jungkook was ready to make some joke about it, but then he saw Taehyung’s gaze. The amused smile from minutes ago was gone. He was serious, something rare to see. But not only this: Taehyung looked hot. His solemn gaze let him a billion times more attractive than he already is and this made Jungkook loses all the air he had in his lungs. His gaze was suffocating.

It was when Jungkook became aware of how close they were and about where their bodies were touching. It was just then that Jungkook realized how ual is the position they were, Taehyung laying down under him while he was straddling him, their hips touching and their faces only a few inches from each other. Jungkook could feel Taehyung’s hot breath on his face, could smell his citric cologne and count the number of eyelashes on his eyes. Jungkook finally took the courage to dart his eyes down, staring at Taehyung’s lips. His pink lips that looked extremely soft, sweet and kissable.

To admit that this closeness makes him made his face warm up immediately. He was hoping that Taehyung wouldn’t notice his face blushing. Jungkook his bottom lip and bit it slightly, trying to take this thoughts away and to control his libido. There’s no way Taehyung would want to-

“Hey.” Jungkook was used to Taehyung’s voice. He has been hearing it everyday the past 3 years but, on that moment, the serious tone made Jungkook feel an electricity touring all his body, from his tiptoes to the end of each strand of his hair.

“Hm?” it was what he managed to say, feeling breathless.

“Please, tell me I’m not reading this wrong.” Taehyung whispered. For a moment, Jungkook didn’t understand what he was talking about. But, when he saw Taehyung’s eyes on his lips, Jungkook understood. His breath shaking, he thought it was easier to answer with actions, surging forward and crashing their mouths together.

Jungkook always thought that if one day he kisses Taehyung, it would be very soft. But the kiss wasn’t tame or chaste. It was urgent and kind of rough, but Jungkook didn’t care because it was so good. He even thought that all this urgency was coming from him, because he has been wanting to do this since they met, but he realized that Taehyung was also like that. They were both desperate, starving, wanting more contact.

It didn’t take long to Taehyung ask for access on Jungkook’s mouth, his lips in a sensual way that made Jungkook groan. The kiss deepened, both of them trying to explore all the unknown corners not only of their mouths, but of their bodies.

Taehyung touch was electrifying. His hands ran along Jungkook’s hair and went down to his throat, tracing lines on his skin, his cold fingertips waking up every cell on the younger’s body.

He wanted more.

Jungkook stopped the kiss so he could mouth the line of the older’s jaw, making him sigh heavily, his breath shaking. Seeing Taehyung like this, his eyes closed and his mouth slightly open so he could try to breath better, set him ablaze in a way he couldn’t explain.

He needed more friction so he grinded his hips down. The contact, even over the clothes they were wearing was enough to make Jungkook shiver and Taehyung groan, both of them hard under the fabric.

Jungkook did it again, both of them . Taehyung cold hands finally found the inner side of his shirt, roaming through his back and scratching it. Jungkook felt his whole body burning. He wanted to scream.

Why do clothes exist? Jungkook thought while drawing Taehyung’s shirt up, the older helping to take it off. Taehyung threw his shirt on the floor and stared at Jungkook, his gaze taking Jungkook’s air away.

Jungkook peered Taehyung’s abs and chest. Lowering his body, he trailed kisses through his body, from under his belly button to his collarbone, where he bited slightly. Taehyung’s body shivered, every muscle shaking, his face showing a pleased smile. Jungkook chuckled and Taehyung stared at him, angrily, but Jungkook rewarded him with a kiss.

Jungkook almost fell of the bed when they heard someone knocking the door. Both of them stared at themselves, eyes bulging.

“Taehyungie?” they heard Jimin’s voice asking, the latch shaking. “Why is the door locked?”

Jungkook took a look at Taehyung. His disheveled hair, his swollen lips, his red face, his destabilized breath and his bare chest. He was so glad he had locked the door earlier.

“I was sleeping!” Taehyung shouted, trying to keep his voice calm. “What is it?”

“Seokjin-hyung made dinner. Let’s go eat.” Jimin said. “If you see Jungkookie, would you let him know?”

Taehyung glanced at the younger, who was still over him, smiling in amusement. “Yeah.” They listened to the quiet retreat of footsteps.

Taehyung was the first one to start to laugh, Jungkook laughing with him. Soon, Jungkook standed up, stretching his arms.

“Let’s go. We both know how Seokjin-hyung gets when we linger.”

Taehyung got up, but his eyes dart up to meet Jungkook’s gaze. “Shall we continue this later?”

Jungkook smirked and pecked Taehyung slightly on the lips.

“Let’s continue this later.”