Rivals Can Be Lovers Too

Rivals Can Be Lovers Too

Jaemin has always been on top. He's the smartest student on his batch - not until Lee Jeno transferred to their school.

" Jaemin? He's at rank 2? That's unbelievable. "

Jaemin rolled his eyes upon hearing this statements and other similar words from his classmates.

" It's because of Jeno! " he shouted in anger as he walk inside their classroom.

His mood is already down and his temper is really short and it got shorter when he saw Jeno celebrating his victory. His shooting sharp looks to Jeno when the latter turned around and smiled at him.

" Jaemin! Congratulations! " Jeno greeted Jaemin which made him hate Jeno more.

' Is he really pissing the hell out of me?! ' the younger thought.

" Congratulations too! " Jaemin replied sarcastically and proceed to his seats to study their lesson. His determined to win against Jeno the next grading period.

He forced himself in studying day and night that sometimes he forgots to take care of himself. And 1 week before the exams. He got sick and the doctor adviced him to not go to school for a while but Jaemin wouldn't let that to happen. The week before exam is review week. He needs to attend it in order to pass the exam - and to claim his former rank. So he sneaked out and go to school even with high fever. He's feeling dizzy from time to time but ignored the feeling.

" Jaemjn, are you okay? " Haechan, his seatmate slash best friend asked.

" Yes, don't mind me. " He didn't even to look at the older.

Jaemin really looks pale and it's obvious to him that he's sick. Little did he know, a pair of eyes has been watching him since he arrived and a heart who's worrying for him.

" Let's try this problem. Problem No. 23. Who would like to answer? " the Teacher asked.

Jaemin and Jeno both raised their hands which made Jaemin throw death stares at the older. The two stand up and walked in front of the class but Jaemin collapsed which worried everyone in class, particularly Jeno.

" Jaemin! Jaemin! " Jeno shouted as he tries to wake the younger which is no used so he decided to carry the younger and take him to the clinic.

Examination Week has come. The day Jaemin has been preparing for. Last week, he passed out because of over fatigue which caused him to stay out of school for a few days. And now that he's back, he's sure that he'll get back what is his. He entered the classroom and got a swarm of " Are you okay now? " and " Welcome back " remarks from his classmates.

" I'm fine as hell, guys. Don't worry. " he laughed " Anyway, who brought me to the clinic? I'll let you copy my answer later. "

" It was Jeno. " one of his classmates answer.

" W-what. "

Jeno stood up and repeats the answer.

" I brought you to the clinic. " and he smiled at the younger.

" Thanks. But I wouldn't let you copy. " Jaemin replied and rolled his eyes.

Exams has started and Jaemin is doing really well. He knows every single question in the exam and is sure that he'll top this grading period. And the most awaited day has come! The announcement of ranking. And Jaemin couldn't wait to hear his name.

" Any guess on who's our Top 1 this grading? " the teacher asked playfully.

" It's Jeno. "

" Lee Jeno! "

" Jeno! Jeno! Jeno! "

" C'mon. We all know it's Jeno. "

The cheer for Jeno made Jaemin felt pissed. He's even more eager to know the result of his hardwork for this period.

" Returning to his position as the Top 1, Na Jaemin. "

Jaemin stood up as he heared his name. He did it! He made it! He's so proud of himself that he even looked at Jeno only to show him sticking his tounge out. Childish right? But Jeno find it cute.

" You two almost had a tie. If not because of Jeno's research paper. " the prof. looked at Jeno before looking at Jaemin. " Wanna know what did he researched about? "

" Sure. " Jaemin answered while wearing a smirk on his face.

" Title: Planning To Date Na Jaemin: Ya or Nah "

Jaemin's face went red as his classmates teases him and Jeno. He was taken a back.
Jeno stood in front of Jaemjn and cupped his face.

" Just say, yes! Damn it. You're making me nervous. "

" Yes, I'll date you. Idiot. " he answered and Jeno pulled him for a hug.