episode 5

Hi, I'm a Transfer !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Watch out!” the blast cut a tree branch above them, almost befall on Hobi. The man doesn’t has time to recover after rolling on the ground, the beast is chasing him.

Hobi runs in zigzag motion in hope to confuse the wendigo. Unfortunately, it doesn’t work. The beast grab his right ankle and tow him, dragging him deeper in the forest. He curses while desperately trying to kick the beast in the stomach.

“You stupid cannibal ! *he kicks the beast in the * ing let go of me you !” Hobi may or may not sounds threatening, but in reality, he’s just scared for his life. The beast stop. It was growling like crazy. The thing tighten his grasp at Hobi ankle and threw him at another massive being.

His body is suddenly wrapped in cold arms. He looks up to Yoongi’s frowning face. Yoongi maneuver Hobi so he sits on his back and starts climbing the nearest tree. They go to the tallest branch. Not wanting to get involve with wild fights.

As if in cue, the wendigo charge to a big wolf. Its running makes the ground shaking lightly from the impact. It jumps towards the wolf, ready to claw.

The black wolf meets it in the middle and bite its neck, slamming it to a tree. Although the wolf has an upper hand, the beast manage to claws his back. Ripped skin felt stung exposed to the cold air, the wolf growls.

The wolf steps on its belly, smashing him until a sound of bones crushing satisfied him. For the finishing, the wolf snap the wendigo’s neck. Making sure it wasn’t going anywhere. The wolf backs away a few step, before collapsing.

They have been tracking the trail of what they believe the child eater’s since the morning. They were just about to enter a cave where the trails lead when two wendigos pass right before their eyes. The beast is actually a cannibal who eats their own kind and never bothers with other being. Somehow, it comes to them and begin run-amok.

The first wendigo was killed by Yoongi with his swords, it dies quickly because he cuts it to a half. However, the moment it touched the ground with a thud, the second wendigo looks back and saw its fellow kind dead, the thing became furious.

Hobi and Yoongi hops down the tree branch and approach the sitting wolf. The tree of them dirty from head to toe. Blood, sweat and dirt littering their bodies.

“Yo Jims, you hurt pretty bad. I guess it’s time for us to go back, right?” Hobi checks the said person wounds, noticing that they are quite deep.

“No. We almost get them. Don’t waste our time, Hopz. I want to kill the child eater as fast as we could so there wouldn’t be any more victims” said the black wolf while standing up and his wounds to shoots them a bit.

“But Jims, it will take us hours to get back there! And by the ruckus we made, there’s no way the thing didn’t hear us, it probably gone already!” The orange haired male tries to reason.

“If you wanted to go that bad, then go. I’ll chase the demon alone” spat Jimin and turning to leave.

Hobi sighs, there’s totally no way to put logic in Jimin’s head if he set up like this. He catches Yoongi eyes and nods. No matter how strong Jimin is, he still need help from them. With that they continue north to capture the culprit.

Wait for me pup, I’ll go home. Soon.

 

XXX

 

Jungkook wakes up still in the same position he’s in last night. Bellow him, Taehyung snoring peacefully. The brunette looks so handsome with his eyes closed and hair surrounds him, the light from the sun that falls on his face doesn’t help either. It only makes him more ethereal.

Jungkook sits up, stretching his body to erases the soreness he felt. He blinks away his sleepiness and scan the room. It’s not as big as his and Jimin’s room, but it’s spacious. Two desks each with shelf, wardrobe near the entrance, and half of the room is made two floored. Just like the brochure said.

A groan brought him back to Taehyung. The taller is shifting his body while ruffling his hair, he squint his eyes at the light and looks up to Jungkook face. Immediately, Taehyung smile his boxy smile to Jungkook and greets him. “Morning gguk!”

“Morning Tae~” he giggles at Taehyung derp face. The latter brush Jungkook’s hair out of his face, tucking the bangs behind his ear. The moment was short-lived sadly when Taehyung remembers something important.

“Gguk, does Hobi’s home yet?”

“No? I didn’t see him”

“!” Taehyung’s eyes flash golden in a moment. He groans then peak at Jungkook between his fingers. He lifts Jungkook so he now hoisted in on his waist, meaty legs locking behind him. Taehyung search for his sweatpants and wear them with Jungkook still hanging to him.

“T-Tae what are you doing?!” flushing bright red.

Taehyung finished wearing his sweats and gaze at Jungkook, hands under each of his soft thigh. Just like that, he kiss the smaller on the lips, earning him a cute gasp. Taehyung moves his lips, lightly teasing the other’s lips, biting it.

Jungkook pulls back, he was out of breath and caught off guard with the sudden action his friend pull. Taehyung kiss him on the cheek and continues walking. They descend the stair and out of the door, heading to Jin’s House.

Jungkook is beyond embarrassed, ever since they came out of Peridot House, everyone has been looking at them, cat-calling them. The only thing he can do is hide on Taehyung’s shoulder and wait patiently for Taehyung to drop him.

Standing before Morganite House, the brunette pushed on the bell, buried the urge to knocks harshly. When the door opens, he didn’t spare a glance at who’s opened the door and makes his way to Jin’s room.

The white double door that leads to Jin’s room opens ahead. Taehyung put Jungkook down and begins jittering. He walks back and forth making a dark spot on the carpet.

Meanwhile, Jungkook stay on his spot and curiously take a look of the room. Its white themed, a rose-gold chandelier with purple crystals, white furniture, white marble floor, furry pink carpets, a king sized bed with pink sheets, fireplace, and full-length window with double door that lead to a balcony. Overall, it’s like a queen’s room.

The bathroom’s door opens and emerges Jin in white kimono, steam gushing out behind him. His face neutral, as if he knows that they will come to visit him. He smiles at Jungkook and motioned him to sit on his bed.

Taehyung, who has been agitate since he learns that Hobi aren’t here yet, send Jin a worried look.

“Tae—“

“Where are they? Why aren’t they back yet?”

“Listen Tae—“

“JUST TELL ME WHERE THEY ARE!” the teen shouted, gold sparks shows just a moment before its gone to reveal a pair of worried blue eyes.

Jungkook whom listened quietly is shock to hear Taehyung screamed. What’s going on ?

“They are heading to the north. Got a problem halfway there with two wendigos” the oldest supplies calmly, taking his time wearing a black slack and baby blue silk shirt.

“… I gotta help them!” already leaving to the door. However, inch from stepping outside, a hand stopped him. Taehyung’s body goes rigid at the touch, letting himself being pushed in.

From Jungkook angle, he can see a hand, and then the man full body. A tall man around 185 cm shows himself. Green dusty hair, slim but taut body, and eyes as sharp as knife wearing black slacks and black button up shirt that rolled to his elbow. The man looks intimidating.

“Hold up Tae, don’t rush things” said him with deep voice that held authority.

“Namjoon, Tae is just worried” Jin said to the man with a frown.

Huh? Who? Why is there so many people?!

Namjoon s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter