episode 1

Hi, I'm a Transfer !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jungkook-ah, please, you must understand” A man in his fifty said to his son, desperately trying to make his son stop this nonsense. His son has been adamant to go to the last school he wanted his son to go to. Any school in this world will be fine as long as it is not that school.

“Appa.. I-I know that I’m still a kid, thirteen at that, but please Appa jebal…I never asked you anything, every time you told me to do something I’ve always do it no matter how ridiculous it is.  I-I really wanted to go.. I want to go home… Appa please I’m begging you..” Jungkook kneel in front his father to prove him that he is serious.

The old man is in dilemma. There is a reason why he doesn’t want his son to go there regardless his son has the brain. He swore to himself to never let his son go to that awful place, but he can’t bear watching his son kneeling and moping like this either. Jungkook looks just like his late wife. How cruel is he to let the same face he loved so much crying till their eyes red ?

I’m going to regret this… “Fine. On one condition though. You CAN’T join ANY sports club or team or whatever. Understand ?” He try to keep his facial expression as serious as possible, although it cracks a little when his son give him a bunny smile.

“Okay !”

 

 

Finally, Jungkook can get back to his homeland. It’s been nine years since then. They never visits here anymore. The last time was with his mother. He never know the reason of his mother death. One day she was fine and the next day, she died. His father said that mother died because of sickness, but the look on his face didn’t say so and Jungkook knows his boundaries.

He land safely, already looking outside the window with his backpack and camera on his lap, ready to go. When the stewards says the passangers can now descend the plane, Jungkook runs towards the exit. He bump people, saying apologies along the way while running, eager to found his suitcase so he can go to his school right away.

Big silver case with overwatch sticker could be seen. The thing stay still on the rail, waiting for its owner to pick it up. Jungkook sees his suitcase, he past trough other passangers to grab it and make his way to immigration.

After he finished the complex procedure, he goes to the airport exits, there he found someone waiting for him. The guy is wearing an all red attire complete with black mask and black sunglasses. He is holding a board with Jungkook’s name on it. Titling his head, Jungkook approach the guy wearily.

“Jungkook-ssi ?” he asks

“Y-yes ?”

The guy take off his sunglasses and begin to introduce himself. “My name is Mr. Ahn, I am here to you to Juba School. Please follow me” he bends down and then take all Jungkook’s belongings. He leads them to a slick black mercy. Mr. Ahn tells Jungkook to sits at the back and bids him to have a nice trip.

Jungkook doesn’t know what to do, he knows that the school he chose is a first-ranked top school in Asia, but he didn’t expect to be this good. He take his surroundings. There’s a small pantry contains sweet drinks, candies and sandwiches. Mr. Ahn did told him to eat whatever he wants, so he take chicken sandwich and orange juice for his lunch.

The ride to his new school is so long. He even took a nap but they still haven’t arrive yet. The scenery has been changing too, from tall buildings to smaller ones, then houses, and now its yards and yards of grass. He wonders why the school is so far away from civilization. Don’t students get bored and want to enjoy their weekends at malls or watching movie ? He haven’t seen any house in the last one hour !

Juba All Boys School is the most powerful school in Asia. Every alumnus of Juba live an easy life, no matter if they are from rich families or poor, all of them succeed. It was says that they only pick the best and produce the best either.

Most alumnus became CEO of their own company or famous lawyers, architects, artist, actors, even idols. Not only their students that amazing but also their facility too. Basketball court, soccer field, gym, swimming pool, green house, dorms, free canteen, and there is café.

Without Jungkook knowing they already in the school entrance, made of giant metal bars with stone walls on each side. It looks like ten to twelve feet. The gate opens

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter