Have A Good Day

That One Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo was picking up her laundry when suddenly she heard her phone was ringing. The caller ID showed Kang Daniel on the screen. She hesitated to answer the call because it's been a long she haven't talked to him eversince they met that day at BOF. Jisoo made empty promises that she would call him afterwards but in fact, she wasn't that interested being too caught up in texting or calling someone especially guys. 

She stared at her phone blankly, wondering whether she should pickup the call from Daniel. However, the call ended when she was about to answer. "Oh well, I guess it's a missed call then~~". Jisoo hummed along to her ringtone and continued her chores when her phone started to ring again. It was Kang Daniel again. 

"Hello?" Jisoo answered the call.

"Jisoo, are you free right now?"

"I guess so. Why the sudden call? Is there anything wrong?" Jisoo asked.

"Yes, I mean no, nothing. I just wanna tell you that anything you saw from the articles are not true. Ye-yeah." Daniel stuttered, knowing Jisoo would be confused about what he's talking right now but he was ready to explain everything.

"Okay, I do know that. But why would you call me just to tell me about that? Are you okay, Daniel?"

Jisoo really had no idea about what Daniel was talking about and she haven't been on the internet since this morning. Feeling curious, Jisoo hurriedly ran towards her room and her laptop. 

"Hello, Jisoo?? You there?"

"Sorry! Yeah, I'm here. Okay, I get it now. You mean, your dating rumors with Jidam-shi?" Jisoo laughed, wondered why would she even be bothered about them dating long before. 

"I-i-i ju-just feel like I should explain to you. We were just friends at that time. I don't know but you came across my mind when these rumors started blowing up. I guess I'm not thinking straight right now."

"Aigoo, Daniel. No pressure. I don't mind tho. I guess you're having it hard right now, huh? I still don't understand why would you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter