Encounter With Miss Gyuri

those 3 words i only whisper to you

I ended up lead Gyuri to the lake which is just located at the restaurant’s backyard which happened to be my favourite place where I love to be especially during night. 

“Waahhh.... I just love this moment,” said Gyuri as we almost reach the lake and clings on my arm.  “How about you, oppa?”

“Oppa??!” I ask her in surprise and let go of my arm from her grasp. She looked taken aback by my action but keep nodding her head toward my question.

“To be honest I don’t like it all. This whole dinner thing-“ I took a sit on one of the benches. “Both you and I perfectly know it just another set up between your father and my harabuji. So my advice to you is just stop this childish game. I’m not interested.”

“But oppa, why did you have to be this cold to me? Is it that hard for you to accept me? How come you treat Nicole and Ji young really nicely.”

“That’s because Nicole and Ji young are my friends, that’s all. Unlike you, you want us to be more than friend. Mianhae Gyuri-shi. I just can’t.”

“Just tell what I need to do. I’ll get it done. Anything to make you fall for me.” She grabs my hands real hard.

“Snap out of it. There’s nothing you can do about it.” I snatch my hands away unfortunately it’s just making her be more aggressive.

“Are you seeing someone?”

I let out a heavy sigh. “Jeballl... I can’t force myself to like you. Let alone to love you. All I know is that the more you do this, the more I hate about you. And what if I told you I’m seeing someone. I can’t see how’s that become your problem.”

“I don’t care oppa. I just want to have you. Nothing else.” Before I could say anything my phone rings. I frown. It’s from harabuji. Pleaseee. Hopefully it’s not another nightmare. I thought to myself.

“Yobseyo? Ne harabuji.” I listen carefully to what harabuji said but it only make my frown deepen and I just stare blankly at Gyuri. “Neee... I try.” I sigh.

“Waeyo?” Gyuri ask.

“Harabuji asked me to send you back to your place.” I answer simply. Totally annoyed by the whole thing.

“Great.” She squeal. “Harabuji really understand what girl like me feel. See oppa. I always get what I want. Even though you’re always trying to avoid me, I will always find away to get closer to you and make you becomes mine.” She said with a smirk.

I snorted. “Is that one of your lousy threat or just a statement?”

“Pick one, oppa.” she smirks.

“Very well, then. It’s ok for me.” Just then comes Junsu.

“Hyung, are we ready to go? Oh, Gyuri-shi, harabuji said – “ before Junsu could finish his word I chime in.

“We already know Junsu-ya. Harabuji just called. Let’s go.”

“Oh.. okay.. I’ll just go and get few things in the restaurant.”

“What things?” I ask in confusion.

“Some food for Gyuri and her family.”

“Things always turn out to be the way I want it too.” I said with a smile on my face. She grunted. The girl, whom students in my college refers as a goddess made a grunted face. If only I snap a picture of her. For sure she will leave the college immediately.

“Hyung!!! We’re all set. Can we leave now?” Junsu shot from far.

“Ne!!!” I shout back. “Let’s go. It’s kinda late. It’s not nice to let others waiting you know.”

All our way to Gyuri’s place all of us remain silences especially Gyuri. Maybe she’s still mad about what I have said earlier.  As we reach in front of her main gate, she made a rush move to get out of my car and slam the car’s door.

“Fuhhh!! What was that hyung? You guys don’t even talk. It’s even hard for to me breath at the back here.”

I let out a chuckle. “She must be mad.”

“Why? Did you do something?”

“Aniyo. Let’s just go home.”

“Yeahh... Let’s.”